1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Hotasianbeans' Forum Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by MoistAngus, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoistAngus

MoistAngus Well-Known Meeper

Did I get banned for saying heaux? That is literally harmless. I got unbanned on the forums yesterday, post one thing then get banned again. If I posted half of the things staff say in /MSG or TS I'd be permanently banned on the forums, but you all have the nerve to ban me for saying heaux. I'm getting real close to just being done with this hypocritical crap.

WILLY1234 likes this.
  2. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

So I was a little ahead of myself - THIS time, it was your signature. You probably should have taken my post on your previous ban appeal as warning. ;)

3. MoistAngus

MoistAngus Well-Known Meeper

I got unbanned last night. How about you formally warn me to change my signature before you ban me for something I wasn't punished for when I had it up for a month. You literally told me to change my signature while I was banned and couldn't access my account.

Thee Boss, kevman967 and WILLY1234 like this.
  4. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

I understand your frustration on this entire matter and as I was going through your warning points, I deleted one because it seems that it was a mistaken point. I'm so sorry for that inconvenience and I'll talk to the staff member who issued it. In the mean time, I think its prudent to notify you that it was today that we notified you of your inappropriate signature. I believe you should be able to get onto your main account now, if you cannot please refile an appeal with your correct ban expiration date. If you have any questions feel free to message me on skype or on forums, I'll be on both for quite a while today and will be willing to answer any and all questions and explain the warning points to you.

KariStar86 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.