1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Hornemans

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Hornemans, Jan 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hornemans

Hornemans God of Meebles

Member Name Hornemans

Additional In Game Names: DTravler

When you were banned: Who knows? Maybe like 1 hour ago? It does not say that information on the login screen!

Reason for ban: Tresspassing

Ban Length: Again, who knows it does not say total time on the login screen, but says 1.5 hours left!

Staff member who issued ban: Superbros1211

Why we should consider your appeal: I was NEVER informed of this not being allowed in that area! He does have a sign NOW saying I cant go there BUT you can't put up a sign AFTER someone as been there, and then ban then! IF there is proof that I was "informed" or did indeed /pwarp there AFTER the signs where inplace then obviously im in the wrong and you can ignore this appeal but im 99% sure that im right! Please post proof that was there AFTER he put up the stupid signs!

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Im ban, and im at work right now (where the fourms are borke right now) so im using my phone cause im soo pissed off at this yet another staff abuse of their power and banning hornemans for NO REASON! Again if there is proof and im wrong I do apologize and accept this but im pretty sure there is not!

2. RaidByNightOnly

RaidByNightOnly Celebrity Meeper

I had the sign there since a few days ago, Pay attention and don't play dumb. You knew it was there all you had to do was read and then leave.

3. SirGiggly

SirGiggly Celebrity Meeper

I can vouch for this, I've been grinding nether rack for the both of them and it's been there

4. Hornemans

Hornemans God of Meebles

Like I said don't worry, the SuperMods will investigate and see if you Lying or Not! Only 45 mins left anyways :(

5. RaidByNightOnly

RaidByNightOnly Celebrity Meeper

It's been there after you spawned the Wither

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.