1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

hi.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by iiTzJDL, Feb 6, 2019.

1. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

hey guys welcome back to my channel. i haven't killed myself yet so here i am with a new video!!

I took the longest break from this game in general because I had troubling personal issues, and I pretty much gave them away in the first line of this post, and you especially know about them if you have me on snap and insta.

My life since I took a break for about a year or so has been questionable, to say the least. I made some great friends outside of the server at school, had to let go of some people because they were doing nothing besides going behind my back while I was completely clueless about it. I'm not gonna lie and say that it didn't hurt when I had to let go of someone that I cared about at first, but it the end I felt much better about it.

I recently unenrolled from my public school halfway through my senior year. It's something that I hardly regret doing, especially when you have administration that doesn't care about you, counselors/advisers that lie to your face, and obviously other students with crappy attitudes. It was an awful environment and I still find it hard to believe that I put up with it for 3.5 years. I recently enrolled into online school where I can still graduate and get my diploma, but there are some things I am going to miss.

I recently discovered my passion for ceramics, or pottery as some of you call it. I started it my freshman year and didn't even like it whatsoever. As I progress throughout the year I found my love for it. Before I unenrolled I was at the highest level of ceramics the school offered, and was considered one of the best potters there.

Since I have a lot of free time now, I'm back. I'm most likely going to be on at least every day. I look forward to familiarizing myself with new members of the community, and getting in touch with members that have been around forever.

follow me on the gram tho @jdl830

2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

\.=.

iiTzJDL likes this.
  3. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

4. EllieEllie

EllieEllie Staff Member Leadership

hey, welcome back. Pottery sounds really interesting, you'll have to talk to me about it when we're online :)

iiTzJDL and SuperDyl like this.
  5. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

6. Erebus45

Erebus45 Celebrity Meeper

Glad to see ya again! Got any pictures of some things you've made?

7. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Pottery is awesome man! Glad to see you online again, welcome back.

SuperDyl likes this.