1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Shawn, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Shawn

Shawn Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Media

I am TACOViiper (2 i's in viper) and this is my life story. Began long ago when i was a child. I grew up in a house with 3 siblings. They made fun of me for playing minecraft in 5th grade... Also 5th grade was when I found meepcraft and became not known at all. People usually didnt notice me because I didn't have a cool chat color. Then life went on and ultimate came out and thats when I knew I would be noticed. Snatched my mothers credit card and payed for that stuff being the first ultimate on the server. After then I was pretty cool I guess yeah know. Then I was with an old buddy making one of the richest towns called Divine and the mods had accused me of duping because of someone in my town had a dupe machine. After this I was done for, meaning all my supplies were deleted and I was robbed out my money and so was my companion (and the town was deleted). I was very upset and had quit Minecraft in general. Occasionally I would stop on to say hi not really staying on for too long. But now I am back.

~TACOViiper

Wishingsstar and Natsu like this.
  2. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Welcome back taco!! Your life sounds very interesting, if you need duping tips just hit me up hehe, I'm a professional duper. ;)

Shhh @mods

Also I participate in illegal activities such as credit card stealing as well. ;)

You seem like a cool person, and you know that citizens have the coolest tags in the world:):) we are the greatest!!

Sorry I had too much going on in Mexico tonight welcome though and feel free to reach out on discord:p