1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied hforn's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by hforn, Nov 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hforn

hforn Popular Meeper

IGN: hforn
    Date/Time: 11/22/2013
    Reason: Harassment
    Ban Length: 1 day
    Staff Member: bluecarneal
    Why we should consider your appeal: It clearly states in the rules that harassment is a warning or a kick at the most. iiTzJDL has a real chip on his shoulder for me and for some reason decided to be mean to me today. You guys can check the chat logs and see how he brought this out of no where but that's not that point. the point is i was banned for saying a-hole. It was considered harassment and in the rules it clearly states harassment is a kick at the very most.

2. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

Lolno.

You broke multiple rules in a very offensive message to a player. It is unacceptable and you ought to know that we do not tolerate this behavior from our players. While the punishment may be a warning for breaking each rule individually, breaking multiples rules at once is more than enough to justify this ban. It's 24 hours to go out and think about how inconsiderate you were, and what you can do to better yourself in the future.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.