1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Hey Guys, 2nd Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by 2klassy, Mar 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2klassy

2klassy Celebrity Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): 2klassy
    Date/Time: Somewhere between 1-5-14 and 1-10-14
    Reason: X-ray
    Ban Length: Permanent
    Staff Member: PuckMiner
    Why we should consider your appeal:

I admit, I did hack. I can't go back in time and tell myself not to. I don't want to waste everyones time with an appeal trying to explain that I didn't hack. I do feel bad about it though. It's been almost 2.5 months since I was first banned. Since then I made my first appeal. When I learned that It was my 2nd offense. I decided not to make another appeal for awhile. Now that it's been over a month. I've decided to try to get back into the community.

It's a hard decision. Having to decide whether a hacker or duper has the permission to come back. I took that into consideration. I remember the pressure of being a staff member back in the day. You don't want to make a wrong choice. I decided to wait it out longer than the average person would.

I've been around for awhile. Being on a mineraft server for over 2 years is a hard thing to do. Everyone gets bored of this game after awhile. What I did for enjoyment was wrong. I understand that. I actually thought about just leaving minecraft. Yet, recently I've been having some major cravings to come back and play. If I see a minecraft video, or a cool picture. I just really want to go and play. I'm sorry for ever hacking in the first place. It was just getting a little stale for me.

Now that I know that the server is on the rise and wont fail. I really want to come back. I miss all the old pvpers, or the group of great builders I always watched. I miss the spawn worlds, and the troubles the staff have to deal with. I miss communicating with everyone. Sometimes I would log on just to talk to people on /shout.

My 2 year anniversary was on february 28th. Being a member for such a great expanse of time is a rare thing. Only other person I know from that time was iFartonchilren. I made a lot of friends during that time frame. I got excited to come online and play. I never have spent more time on any other minecraft server. Even after being banned for such a long time. I still talk to some people. I still haunt the forums. I talk to people, I still have a way of communication. Yet, I feel left out.

I feel terrible for being stupid enough to get myself banned. I realize it's my 2nd offense. Yet, I totally forgot that I was ever banned the first time. I gave the staff more than enough time to let my ban settle down. Now I want to know if there is a chance to come back. Everyone has a choice to give another chance. I want to ask the staff members on this glorious community we call meepcraft; if I can have my last chance.

I hope you guys will take this into consideration

(Supreme)(Former Super-Mod)(Long Lasting Member)

-2klassy

2. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

While we appreciate you owning up to doing it, why should we let you come back? You were given a second chance, and you blew it. How are we to trust you that it won't happen again?

3. 2klassy

2klassy Celebrity Meeper

I don't even have any hacked clients or files on my computer anymore. I got rid of them after I got banned. I understand it's a hard thing to do. I'm really pushing the boundaries by even attempting to come back.
    Basically, I've been here for over 2 years. During those two years I've always been a loyal member. I was even a staff member for awhile. I'm ready to shed my old skin. I want to start anew. So I hope that the members of staff will help me.

4. Oroperion

You will be unbanned with the following stipulations:

1. You will be added to our watchlist
    2. You will be permanently banned with NO chance to appeal if caught x-raying again.

Do you accept these terms?

5. 2klassy

2klassy Celebrity Meeper

I'd be stupid not to accept these terms, Thank you Oroperion, and all the other staff :D

6. Oroperion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.