1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by TheAztecWowme, Sep 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheAztecWowme

TheAztecWowme New Meeper

In Game Name: wowme99
    Skype (Yes/No): Yes. My skype name is slim_jim_420
    Teamspeak Username: TheAztecWowme
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
    Hours online per weekday: Between 3-4
    Hours online per weekend: Between 5-7
    Position Changes: Citizen to Helper

Introduction: I'm a very active player, I do alot of building, mining, etc. I get along with almost everyone. I enjoy a nice conversation, I love the minigames on the server, I do a little bit of coding, and I'm basically just a simple person with simple needs. Eating, sleeping, and gaming.

Why I should be a Helper:
    Well for starters, I have lots of experience with being a staff member on minecraft servers. I have also owned a minecraft server until I ran out of money and couldn't pay for server hosting anymore. I love helping out other players with anything they need help with, as it gives me a good feeling of doing something to help out someone else. I also make sure people know the rules and abide by them. I try to put as much time and effort as I can into helping make the server a better place and I love to get involved with server events. Whenever I do something, I always make sure I do it right the first time with little to no mistakes. I am a very hard worker and like I said, I will put alot of effort into everything I do to help out. I never ask for anything in return. I just love helping out to be a good person and to make people happy, and as long as everyone else is happy, I'm happy.
    Weaknesses:
    Really, my only weakness is that I am distracted easily. Let's say I'm helping someone with how to make a town and I see the ceiling fan and I get up to go throw socks into it, then I'll wander around my house for the next 10 minutes wondering what I'm doing.
    Conclusion:
    So, basically, I am your average hard working nice guy that loves to help out but gets easily distracted by throwing socks into the ceiling fan. That pretty much sums it up. Thank you for your time :)

superbros1211 likes this.
  2. Owen Powell

Owen Powell Popular Meeper

-1 Too short app, never see you in game, on TeamSpeak, or rarely on the forums

3. benster82

benster82 Celebrity Meeper

-1 Who are you?

4. SirCallow

SirCallow Legendary Meeper

You just joined forums Sunday. Also, I have never seen you and your app was very short. -1. GL tho.

5. Zebo616

Zebo616 Popular Meeper

chaos546 likes this.
  6. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

^

7. ShadowBlizzard

ShadowBlizzard Celebrity Meeper

You recently joined, if I'm right, and while you are a nice person, maybe you should get your name out there and give it some time. Start by shouting, then shout-helping, and so on. Your teamspeak activity is good, as I've seen you often in the previous days, but your forum activity could use some work. :)

8. teakizz99

teakizz99 Active Meeper

I advise that you spend a little more time all three aspects of Meep because you are clearly a very new player. Also, your app could use some improvement. Wait for a while longer until you are more familiar with the server, then consider reapplying :)

9. gabe_strikes_

gabe_strikes_ Popular Meeper

I don't know who you are.
    Short and Terrible app.
    Seem immature

10. blackoak999

blackoak999 Popular Meeper

Welcome to forums :) I guess you joined forums two days ago?

jmelara likes this.
  11. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Try getting more activity on all 3 aspects of the server (Teamspeak, Ingame, and forums) and also try to help people out in /shout, and make lots of friends, remember Meep is about having fun :D

12. KaiUsesThis

KaiUsesThis Celebrity Meeper

• New to Forums
    • Never Seen Ingame
    • The app was not high quality
    • No one knows who you are

13. UglyUnicorn

UglyUnicorn Celebrity Meeper

-1 reasons above

14. chrisandmatthew

chrisandmatthew Celebrity Meeper

15. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

We have decided to deny your application. Your forum activity could use a lot of work, seeing as you only have 6 posts! We see that you have some somewhat inappropriate teamspeak conversations. Your in game work could use some work as well! Please work on everything said above and reapply in no less than 2 weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.