1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by anikin ultimate, Jul 17, 2014.

1. anikin ultimate

anikin ultimate Popular Meeper

In Game Name: anikin2002
    Skype (Yes/No): Yes
    Teamspeak Username: anikin2002
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone: GST (I live in Dubai UAE, I found the timzone here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/united-arab-emirates/dubai)
    Hours online per weekday: 3-5
    Hours online per weekend: 3-6
    Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod) Citizen-Supreme-Ultimate(if this is accepted) Helper
    Introduction: I am a 13 year old that really liked meepcraft and ive played on it for about 3 years and ive helped people before and ive seen people doing things theyre not meant to do wand I want to help out the server and ive always wanted to help out and im on the server a lot and I really like it and it would be amazing if I could get this upgrade

Why you should be Helper/Mod? Because I would always help out the server a lot cuz I see lots of people breaking rules and theres no mods there when I am but when I leave just a few minutes before I leave the mods come so when they're not there I can be there and I know all the rules so I can stop them from doing things that they're not meant to.

Weaknesses: I only have 1 and its when lots of people really go against me so I cant do much but if I have someone helping me im good.

Conclusion: I could help the server in parts when most mods are not there so I could take their place because when im on mostly other mods or helpers are not so I could help out when they're not there and I could stop other people from doing things that they are not meant to be doing but It is the staff's choice if im chosen or not but I could help out and id really be happy if I could become a helper thank you.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 17, 2014, Original Post Date: Jul 17, 2014 ---
    If I am not here I will reply later or the next day thank u for reading

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
    NotRyqn likes this.
  2. Cascade1324

Cascade1324 Celebrity Meeper

Don't see you helping (sorry, it might just be because I don't notice those things often)
    Weak app
    Weak forums activity
    That weakness was...err...

3. NotRyqn

NotRyqn Celebrity Meeper

-1 Sorry,

Cons and what you should work on:
    - I understand that you just today were able to post on forums which means you're unactive on forums, so work on forums please.
    - Teamspeak today is the first time ever seening you in teamspeak talking instead of being in the lobby.
    - In game kinda active in game but not in shout.

Pros :
    you seemed nice in teamspeak today Except for when i kept kill stealing in kit and killing you
    Forums as i stated above, you just got your forums to work today.
    teamspeak you were nice in teamspeak as i stated above

Tips: Well your application is short i would suggest if this gets denied and you decide to post another app i would recommend that you put more effort into making an application[/b]

Deljikho likes this.
  4. chrisandmatthew

chrisandmatthew Celebrity Meeper

+Time zone, not many staff are on at the time.
    -IG Activity, I haven't seen you on in a while, but it could be because of your time zone.
    -Kind of a weak app; I've seen multiple apps denied for an "I want to be helper so I can help people by helping with a helper title" or an "I want to be helper so I can punish bad people" attitude.
    -Weakness, that's not really related to being staff.
    -1 for now, but good luck!

Also, don't edit an app, it makes it look like you were changing something to make it seem stronger.

5. anikin ultimate

anikin ultimate Popular Meeper

im on everyday for at leat 3 hours

6. SirCallow

SirCallow Legendary Meeper

When you write an app, staff like to see a nice, long, and grammatically correct one. Take your time to write your app, because you aren't supposed to edit it.
    It would take you 30 extra seconds to edit this.

Also, Get your activity up on the forums. It's not that hard to log on at least once a day if not more. Make sure you get on TeamSpeak a lot.

I hope this helps,
    - 618AWESOME

Splendy likes this.
  7. HotAsianBeans

HotAsianBeans Celebrity Meeper

Meepcraft isn't even 3 years old, and I'm pretty sure you started playing well after the reset which means you've been on Meepcraft for less than a year. Don't lie on your app.

SirCallow likes this.
  8. The_Squirrelman

The_Squirrelman Popular Meeper

Anikin, I appreciate your taking the effort to make this app, and your desire to fill in for the mods when they're not there. However, I feel you lack the initiative to do this job. I'm on when you're on quite a bit, and I agree with Cascade, I don't see you helping much when there are close to no staff on. From the effort of your app, I get the feeling that you only kinda want this position, and you won't be willing to give a good effort to it. I hope in the future you display some initiative and you are able to take up the empty late night spot to help those who need it.

9. blackoak999

blackoak999 Popular Meeper

Ow, your sentences hurt my brain. Please use punctuation. haha
    I have to admit, when I was 13 I would not have been able to string-together one sentence in the official language of Dubai UAE.
    So play the game and work on it. Practice makes the master! :)

10. Perryjay2

Perryjay2 Popular Meeper

Sorry but edittimg an app is a big no no :p other than that your app was short and unproffesional. sorry -1

11. Old_Pink

Old_Pink Celebrity Meeper

Editing an app=auto denied.

12. CiscoTrent

CiscoTrent Meeper

He could have edited the other post that got added to his app.

Old_Pink likes this.
  13. rAwsondayc

rAwsondayc Celebrity Meeper

May I ask, what was edited?

Flamedemond likes this.
  14. ubersp00n

ubersp00n Celebrity Meeper

Quite short and edited app

15. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

Denied. You are not allowed to edit your application. Re apply in no less than 2 weeks.

JumboAce likes this.