1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Taha, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taha

Taha Well-Known Meeper

In Game Name -peterkim0228
    Skype Username - P.M me.
    Team-speak Username -peterkim0228(SocialTaha)
    Mic Use -Always
    Age -15
    Timezone - EST USA (GMT -5.00)
    Hours online per weekday - 2-4 hours (may vary)
    Hours online per weekend - 4-8 hours
    Position Change- Player -> Helper

Introduction:
    I am Taha, also known by peterkim0228,Kimberly,TalkativeTaha,TahaCatchesStuff, and many more! I am a 15 yr old in New York.I am learning to create apps for mobile devices in my programming class and am finishing up python.(Programming Language) Around mid-late August 2012, on a bright day (like this one as I’m writing this)I found out about this thing called “Meepcraft”.So,curiosity got to me about towny. I joined and instantly was shocked at how addicting towny was. I then moved on to making friends and generally having a great time. I stayed up that entire night just playing towny. (Got through at least 2 caramel double-shots) I was completely astonished at towny and fell in love with it. So, fast-forward a few ranks bought (with meebles), LOTS of friends made, and here I am. I was a staff member (Helper) and was demoted. I have come up from what I was and want to start fresh. A sort-of “new” beginning, if you will. I’m not really good at applications, so lets see how this works.

Why should I be Helper?
    Experience: I DO have prior-staff experience. I was a helper from November 30th 2013-February 16th 2014. I know a helpers job and know most commands for the helper rank. Being helper for that long, gave me a lot of experience and taught me a lot. I HAVE made mistakes as a helper,but as I’ve said before, want to start fresh.

Knowledge
    : As being staff before,I have knowledge of most rules. I know everything from a simple spam or language, to a theft or griefing. I have learned, and taught, towny commands many times and am confident in doing it again. I am also confident in my knowledge of player commands such as /warps,/shop, and commands in mini-games!

Dedication: I have been playing meepcraft for over 18 months. Logging on everyday has become a part of my normal daily schedule. Its almost become muscle memory to go on meepcraft. My activity has also grown greatly. It has gone from 2-4 hours normally(weekends), to 4+(weekends). This change allows me to get much more done, and just generally have a good time on meepcraft!

Weakness(s):
    I can say that I do have a couple of weaknesses. One being lack of forum activity.I don’t know why, but I’m just not a “forum friendly” person. And two, being my habit of talking. I can literally talk for 3 hours without stopping about the most pointless topics.(Ask Jacknat he has witness’ed it)This “talktive” trait about me can be good or bad. Being good, I thoroughly do everything in my life with no details left out. And bad because the talking just gets pointless.Most times I have made my point and I’m just rambling. Rambling is something I need to work on.I truly believe my jaw muscles are superb!

Conclusion:
    Like I said in my introduction, I want to start fresh, I want a “new” beginning and try to prove myself once again. I know a demotion is hard to come back from, but challenges were made to be broken. And thats something I will achieve. Thank you again for reading my helper application.

TimtheFireLord and qawsedrf1835 like this.
  2. unbentfern6

unbentfern6 Meeper

+.5 You were nice, but a pretty bad App

Taha likes this.
  3. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

Hi. +1, you were good in the past and you will be now.
    Get helper.

Taha likes this.
  4. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

I'm gonna -1 this is a totally professional and unbiased manner. I have no reason to let friendship or anything of the sort affect this. You raged a lot as staff previously, you threatened to quit numerous times before finally getting demoted (also, you have a past demotion, although at this point that's understood). The application was lacking, and since you already have one that was accepted, you should know what the standard is for a "good application"

Grandblue likes this.
  5. Nman830

Nman830 Celebrity Meeper

+1 Reasons above

OrangeNinja3 and Taha like this.
  6. ZapChance

ZapChance Popular Meeper

I'm not sure what to say. I've seen the good, the bad, and everything in between, I don't really have an opinion for you. You know what you're doing and you can be mature, but, at the same time, you become the most immature person to date. Sorry Peter, but I'm not sure if I would say yes to this.

Taha likes this.
  7. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

I'm gonna go +5
    -Active in TS and Forums
    -Not really Helpful
    -I never you saw you In-Game
    Good luck , though ! . ;)

Taha likes this.
  8. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

You seem to have left your extreme anger issues, which are worse than mine, out of your weakness section. Your maturity is and has been a question. You weren't outstanding as a staff member. Your rages in chats of all forms left people irritated and with a bad taste in their mouth. I haven't seen you much recently, but that may be due to my own real-life issues barring me from being very active at the moment. Until I see some truly noticeable improvement in your attitude, I cannot and will not up-vote this.

9. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

Is that even possible?

Anyway, I really don't know what to think of this. Seeing all the opinions from others and what I've seen, I really don't know what to think of this.

Taha likes this.
  10. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

+/-
    You didn't cover your demotion and your application was lackluster in comparison to other applications. Your conduct towards the females on the staff team is/was deplorable and left many of us with a very sour taste in our mouths and actually deleting several forms of social media. Your recent activity levels leave me rather wary as well. I also put a lot of trust in you and found that I probably shouldn't have in the long run. I don't think the staff team is really ready to holistically have you back unless you can apologize and control some urges.

11. PhoenixPuppy

PhoenixPuppy Celebrity Meeper

I've had minimal in game experiences with you so therefor I will not state if you should or shouldn't be accepted; however, I have heard some very... substandard things about you from people whose opinions I highly value.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
    Serphina91 likes this.
  12. Taha

Taha Well-Known Meeper

I cannot really cover my demotion, or else it would be considered Leaking Staff. Sorry.

13. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

-1 You once had an auto messager thing downloaded. You were afk ALL the time and really did not help in shout.

14. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Taha, your attitude towards other staff while being staff was very very Poor you raged at other staff all the time. Yelling in all caps. To be honest I don't think u will ever be ready for staff, The app was VERY Poor you were staff before you know what it means to make a Good app...

Think of your errors.

xXAaron04Xx and Oroperion like this.
  15. Flamedemond

Flamedemond Celebrity Meeper

You were a horrible staff member. From what I heard, very little modreq count and you raged a lot during the time that you were staff.

Sorry, but -1

16. Lysseal

Lysseal Popular Meeper

I'm going to +0.5 this app,
    I think you were a nice, helpful staff member. You are active on forums, in game and team speak.
    You did rage occasionally, and I think you need to increase your helpfulness in the community, but that's all.

Good Luck!

Serphina91 likes this.
  17. TheRealWoohoocheese

TheRealWoohoocheese Celebrity Meeper

-1, your active, but your very immature, just like lysseal said, you do rage a lot, and I don't see you helping a lot. Sorry.

18. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

No.

No.

No.

I'm not even going to read the application.

You are honestly one of the most annoying people I have ever met on the entire internet. Your whole persona is just irritable and not very appealing. You come off extremely unpleasant and vexatious. Your whole "tryhard-helper-sheep" status makes me extremely resent you. Along with your attitude on TeamSpeak... it makes me despise you.

Now, just because I don't like you (at all) is not the dominant reason I'm downvoting this application.

When you were Helper, what I ascertained is that you were performing the exact minimum of what you had to do and the rest of the time you were just goofing off and being a nuisance. I'm fairly certain I'm not the only one who shares this opinion.

The fact that you can't make up to your mistakes... and that you classify it as leaking staff...

[​IMG]

To re-iterate, you have anger issues that are unfit for staff.

Yeah, this comment is extremely blunt.
    Yeah, it's rude.

But it's my opinion and you need to learn to deal with honest opinions.

xXAaron04Xx, xXJoshXx, Taha and 12 others like this.
  19. gabe_strikes_

gabe_strikes_ Popular Meeper

I think you meant +.5

+1

I didn't like the app,
    Active though,
    Sometimes helpful.

20. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

Ohh yeah +.5 lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.