1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by AthenaAnneWalther, Nov 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AthenaAnneWalther

AthenaAnneWalther Popular Meeper

In Game Name: AthenaWalther
    Skype Username: Athena Walther
    Teamspeak Username: AthenaAnneWalther
    Mic use: Sometimes
    Timezone: Pacific time
    Hours online per weekday: 3-4
    Hours online per weekend: 2-5
    Position Changes: Citizen-Helper

Introduction: I want to be a meepcraft helper beacuse I love meepcraft and want others to enjoy it as much as I do

Why you should be Helper/Mod/Supermod ? Beacuse I am quick to help and solve problems

Weaknesses: Greifers

Conclusion: I want to be a Meepcraft helper beacuse I think I can make it a more enjoyable place without all the spammers the sweares and witout problems.

2. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

wayyyy too short sorry, read other apps for references.
    Reapply in 2 weeks :)

3. Lysseal

Lysseal Popular Meeper

Thank you for applying! It is great to see you apply.

I'm going to have to -1 :( I'm sorry.

Just a few reasons:

-I see you are a new member, and you only have 1 post which is your app, and your app should NEVER be your fist post.
    -I have never seen you online before, try /shouting more.
    -Your app was very short and lacking.
    -Your 'Why' section was not long enough.
    -I haven't really seen you on teamspeak much.
    -Age, you MUST be mature.

Again, thank you so much for applying! Good Luck in the future. :)

2legacybball likes this.
  4. AthenaAnneWalther

AthenaAnneWalther Popular Meeper

So was that a no to helper please anserw!

5. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Hello, AthenaWalther
    Gratz on your 1st post. But the helper app Should Never be your 1st post.

-1 Reasons below:

1. New Member
    2. I never heard of you till now.
    3. Please put real weakness
    4. Never seen you help in /shout

Some tips:
    1. Spend time helping in /shout
    2. come talk on Teamspeak! its a blast!
    3. Become part of the community
    4. Post more on Forums in Q/A, Discussion
    5. Don't post in ban appeals that you have nothing to do with.

6. Lysseal

Lysseal Popular Meeper

It will be reviewed by an admin later on. Patience.

7. Juanphis

Juanphis Popular Meeper

-1 for reasons above

8. Highlanders3Ruth

Highlanders3Ruth Popular Meeper

Hi Anthena, congratz on your first fourms post! (Never make a helper application on your first post! :))

-1, the reasons:
    *New member and your first post
    *Never seen or heard of you
    *Never seen you in /shout (Work on that in-game)
    *Your weakness is griefers but that's easy to learn how to handle them
    * VERY short application (Look at other good ones that have been accepted and try to get improvements from those)

Good luck though... :)

9. Lysseal

Lysseal Popular Meeper

Don't be mean. And she DID use the format. :p But barely.

10. Mainkreke

Mainkreke Popular Meeper

* I appreciate seeing someone eager to help the community, but you're a new forum member and I haven't really seen you around much.
    * Your app was waaaay too short, and I have little to no information about you.
    * This is your first post, and more forum activity is helpful for getting to know the community and to get a better chance at staff.
    * Elaboration is very important when it comes to staff applications, I feel like you gave short answers to each question without giving any evidence or more information.
    * I feel like your app lacked in helping me get to know you.
    * I think you should get your forum activity up, and get to know the community more before you reapply.
    Good luck!

CyborgZeroX likes this.
  11. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

-1 app was short, and you aren't active on forums

12. Mainkreke

Mainkreke Popular Meeper

I remember on MeepCraft where age was important for staff. Honestly, that no longer exists. We have young staff that are very mature and could probably do the job better than some of our older people. She shows maturity to me, even if her app was short. Also, most of your criticism was either short and unhelpful in showing any improvement in her next app. Mainly, most of it was said in a rude manner, or it was pointless. Please at least contribute to the conversation in a nicer manner.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
    Alien_Venom likes this.
  13. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Please bring your arguments elsewhere; there is a rule that says only two posts per person per application. Mainkreke, thank you for trying to help, but from here on out, try not to respond to the criticism of othrrs and instead focus on making sure you help the applicant. Torchic, you are being very unconstructive. The point of being able to post on staff applications is to help the applicant improve themselves and to bring up any points about the person that the staff may have missed. Please refrain from openly insulting the applicant.

Athena; I think you have a lot of potential, but I think that if this is denied, you should work on a few things before reapplying in no less than two weeks.

- increase game activity and helpfulness. Use your current placr to help to the bebest of your ability.

- increase forums activitt and helpfulness. Post constructively on threads and be sure to contribute to the conversation.

- use the Tips post underneath the format to write a longer and more in-depth application. Also take a look under the 'Interview' section to see what the accepted applications look like.

All in all, don't be discouraged. You seem very eager and honest; if you work at it, you can surelt make Helper. I stand at a -1 for now, but work on the things I mentioned and you'll be Helper material in no time.

14. BooBear1227

BooBear1227 Sunflower | Always

I am very glad to see you applying; however, I think the community needs to get to know you a little bit better before you try applying again.

* I appreciate seeing someone eager to help the community, but you're a new forum member and I haven't really seen you around much.
    * Your app was quite short, and I have little to no information about you.
    * This is your first post, and more forum activity is helpful for getting to know the community and to get a better chance at staff.
    * Elaboration is very important when it comes to staff applications, I feel like you gave short answers to each question without giving any evidence or more information.

I think you should get your forum activity up, and get to know the community even more more before you reapply.

chaos546 and AndrewDemonX gave you some very helpful hints/tricks/tips that I strongly recommend that you follow. You definitely have potential to become a Helper someday, however, today is not that day.

Looking forward to seeing more activity from you and getting to know you better! :)

15. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.