1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from xtpick44

Discussion in 'Denied' started by reggles44, May 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

Member Name reggles44

Additional In Game Names: xt3kx, Epick8

How old are you? 22 (19,21,25)

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) xt3kx (4h) Epick8 (3h) Reggles44(12h)

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) xt3kx (10h) Epick8 (1h) Reggles44 (24h)

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's Shains

When did you join Meepcraft? Various Dates

Introduction: Hello Meepers,

We, xt3kx, epick8, and reggles44, now sexually identify as one entity and so we are applying for staff as one person. Many of you know the our pervious individual identities but this new combined person is totally better. We have triple the strength, mental capacity, and stupidity. Not only that we can actually merge into one body and overpower any being on this plane of existance.

Why should you be Helper? As a long time meep player we have triple the time played of any other person and at the same time triple the experience on staff. We have held every single staff position and been banned for almost every reason possible. Overall we are a supreme being who has come to enlighten this server to the ways of smeefism.

What are your weaknesses? We have no weaknesses and I will explain why. First it is impossible to sneak up on us as we can inhibit three different views through six different eyes constantly. Giving up a supreme advantage on the battlefield. Even more in a 1v1 battle we have 6 arms and a combined total of 15 limbs making it impossible to kill us. At the same time we have the ability to not die when we get beheaded as we have three functioning bodies.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I want my money.

smk, Klitch, DeerlandingXD and 2 others like this.
  2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

+1 for this alone

iiwars likes this.
  3. iiwars

iiwars Celebrity Meeper

+1 15 limbs unstoppable

4. kyle_docherty7

kyle_docherty7 Popular Meeper

I will give a +3 if you can tell me how many bubbles are in a bar of soap?

iiwars likes this.
  5. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

Troll app! caught ya sucka

6. Miku

Miku One Hell of a Miku Staff Member Mod

Accepted for interview

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.