1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from xtJunior

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by xtJunior, Mar 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xtJunior

xtJunior Unknown Vigilante

Member Name xtJunior

Additional In Game Names: X7J, iCoolguyi (brother's account)

How old are you? 15

Do you have Skype? Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 20-30

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 15-25

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? No

Introduction: Hello everyone, my name is Edilberto but people normally call me Eddy. Many of you know me as xt or Junior in-game. Currently, I am living just a couple minutes away from San Fransisco. I am a Freshmen in high school and have decent grades which I am greatly proud of. In school, I enjoy hanging out with my friends for they assist me with my school-work. When I acquire free time I come on Meepcraft, normally right after school. Occasionally, I play on my beloved Xbox 1 with friends and have enjoyable conversations. I joined Meepcraft around May of last year, since the day I joined I fell in love with mini-games.

Why you should be Helper? I'm quite committed into becoming helper on Meepcraft. I have the knowledge and I'm sure I'd fit right into the Staff Team. I know most towny commands, therefore I am able to help players create towns and provide them with information about commands. I have an enormous amount of patience for new players. I commonly see players in shout in-need of help, so I would message them and try my best to help as much as possible. I will have plenty of time to answer modreq's and take each one seriously. I truly believe that I am capable of making a difference in the Staff Team. I have a tremendous amount of free time which I would help out players in their needs. I play on Meepcraft for about 4-5 hours a day so I'm quite familiar with the whole system. I as well am able to stay up at night to help with modreq's when most staff isn't online. Normally, I am up late at night and witness players abusing rules since no staff are on and I would put an end to that.
    I am a person with integrity and I would do anything to my capability to make things right if I were given the opportunity.

What are your weaknesses? Sadly, I do not acquire much knowledge of being Staff. I know that by time I would obtain the knowledge of being staff. I would study basic Helper commands and how to use them in different situations. I'm a quick learner so it shouldn't be a big problem. Another weakness would be that I often tend to goof off with my friends but it shouldn't be much of a problem either for I take my work very seriously.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Since my last application, I have worked on my forums and teamspeak activity. I believe that it was time for myself to give another it another try into becoming something I want to be.

2. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

App was too short.
    You have two weaknesses and you barely describe them.
    I am not convinced at all on your "Why" section

Landonator419 and xtJunior like this.
  3. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

Xt, looking through the forums I have found many negative things from you.
    You said this on one of GummiBirr's applications;
    This is rude, unnecessary and certainly not things a staff member should be saying.

On top of that, I found an old report on you where you told someone in chat by the name of creeper2812 to "go execute themselves, and you'll take good care of his mom".

In-game, I rarely see you talk, and when you do it's nothing particularly useful or helpful.

Your application says nothing and is hard to read, looks as if you wrote it in a hurry.

4. SurvivingSword11

SurvivingSword11 Celebrity Meeper

You have a lot of good points in this application but you fail to tie them together. Your mention of your friends and grades is great, but how does this help you become staff? That's what the Staff look for in applications.

You also have a lot of mis-used words in an attempt to sound professional but that is only a minor issue.

Good luck!

xtJunior likes this.
  5. Landonator419

Landonator419 Celebrity Meeper

-I don't see you on as much (activity).
    -Never see you in shout.
    -Weak application. Try to sell your self and give us reasons why you should be helper (more detailed).
    Good luck!

xtJunior likes this.
  6. vrohan

vrohan Celebrity Meeper

So first you say you play 20-30 hours a day when you said you only play during your "Spare" time, then you say in your why section you play 4-5 hours... If 20-30 hours was true you play almost a day worth of Meepcraft every day. And still have time to go to school and all that?!? Also the app could do a bit more work but I am a -1 but close to -/+

xtJunior likes this.
  7. Tweide

Tweide Popular Meeper

+1 if you see how he is in-game, he is kind and funny. He supplied my town with funds during rough times. He is funny in the nation chat and He is usually on everyday.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 19, 2015, Original Post Date: Mar 19, 2015 ---
    He meant in total for all the weekdays.

metr0n0me and xtJunior like this.
  8. vrohan

vrohan Celebrity Meeper

It says per day not week

victor, OneBreadSlice and xtJunior like this.
  9. Tweide

Tweide Popular Meeper

I know but the obviously he made a mistake and you need to respect that.
    Friends stand up and support friends, and you guys are hatin' on my friend. Stop criticizing a small mistake.

victor, metr0n0me and xtJunior like this.
  10. vrohan

vrohan Celebrity Meeper

Im not i was just confuzed

victor and xtJunior like this.
  11. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I can always tell when you're applying because you try way, way too hard for like a week before you apply.
    Your app doesn't really tell me why you should be a helper. ''I help I'm good I know commands I help I'm good.''
    Your first weakness isn't even really a weakness.
    You need to work on it longer, chill a bit, and make it look like you actually thought about and took time on your app.

victor, metr0n0me and xtJunior like this.
  12. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

+1

xtJunior likes this.
  13. Forest

Forest Popular Meeper

I do not see you much and your app was not very good but you a nice guy my vote is -/+ for now good luck!

xtJunior likes this.
  14. SirCallow

SirCallow Legendary Meeper

Teach me your ways.

jmelara, Muunkee-Alexia and xtJunior like this.
  15. lordusan

lordusan The true #DarkKnight

+69

I feel you are ready for this position, and have really given back to the community

xtJunior likes this.
  16. __Rety__

__Rety__ Celebrity Meeper

+1!

xtJunior likes this.
  17. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

+1, We have become quite good friends here lately. You are active and have been very nice and fun when we talk. Only thing you could improve on is to stop making fun of my CoC. :D Good luck to you, I believe you would be a wonderful addition to the staff team.

18. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

Agree with this bad boy right here

xtJunior likes this.
  19. vrohan

vrohan Celebrity Meeper

+1 Hey Dark you sound nice from ts and yeah! But improve on helping others.

xtJunior likes this.
  20. DeadlyPoptartz

DeadlyPoptartz Celebrity Meeper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.