1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from xoxPandaGirlxox

Discussion in 'Denied' started by xoxPandaGirlxox, Mar 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xoxPandaGirlxox

xoxPandaGirlxox Well-Known Meeper

Member Name xoxPandaGirlxox

Additional In Game Names: xoxpandagirlxox

How old are you? 14

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 4-5

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 5-6

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's

When did you join Meepcraft? 2-1 year ago

Introduction: Hi my name is xoxpandagirlxox I am 14 years old . I have been playing Meep for Quite a long time now.

Why should you be Helper? I think ill be an excellent helper because I know a lot of commands. Ill also benefit the team because I have a lot of experience because I have been staff on many other servers.People know me really well .

What are your weaknesses? I think my weakness is not being on a lot during the weekdays.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Im really good with online servers and I know ill be really good help. Thank-you for reading my application I hope you take my application further and accept me.

2. SillySilver

SillySilver Celebrity Meeper

Comments are on purple, things which are bad/wrong are on red.
    Ok this app was slightly better than your older one, but...eh I wouldn't say it has improved. It still has some grammatical issues, and it lacked with length, again. Your activity on forums is pretty bad. You haven't had any activity on forums since November. I haven't seen you online that much, which is worrying me, since Staff members should be active in all 3 aspects of Meepcraft. I suggest you start being active both on forums and in-game, show people that you exist by talking alot in global chat, and if you decide to apply someday, take a look at accepted applications to see some perfect examples of good apps.
    Also...listen for people's advice. It feels like you didn't take the advice people were giving seriously.
    I am on -1, again.

KaiUsesThis, cooey and xXAdotXx like this.
  3. KyloMeep

KyloMeep Mipha's Grace

So, the app is basically the same as every other players app. 'I think', don't think, tell us you will be a good helper. This shows you don't have much confidence in yourself. If you really want to be helper, you need to give us more reasons to be helper. Give us ways you help people. What commands do you know? I know that it is a good headstart to know commands but you get training on commands.
    Sorry but for now, I am going with -1. Hopefully, you will prove me wrong and good luck.

4. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

~ App was very lacking
    ~ Activity in game, teamspeak & forums are lacking
    Due to these reasons, I don't believe you really want this unlike Most applicants.

5. fasehed

fasehed Celebrity Meeper

-1 Usally if people don't put time into their apps they wont put time into meep

KaiUsesThis likes this.
  6. Niiicck

Niiicck Retired SuperMod

Hey PandaGirl! My vote is going to be a -1.
    -Your app was short
    -Teamspeak, forums, and activity in game is lacking
    Try to work on this and you can sprout out to be a awesome helper!
    Good Luck! ;)

7. KaiUsesThis

KaiUsesThis Celebrity Meeper

-1 Hello Panda

I'm glad you applied, however, I'm going to have to - 1.
    You've been a member of the forums for quite some time now, but you've only made 24 posts. Try posting around more and getting to know more people.

As for your application, I'd suggest trying to put some more time into it.

For instance, in the why section, talk more about the commands that you know. How will that benefit other players?
    I have never seen you in game or on ts, and I suggest improving your activity there. (if you haven't already) :)

Good luck!! Have a nice day!

8. evilalec555

evilalec555 Celebrity Meeper

-Look at some old applications that were accepted to get ideas
    -I don't know who you are

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2016
  9. Midnight_Galaxy

Midnight_Galaxy ✧゚・:*Forever Reading *:・゚✧

Heya,
    For now your application is a -1 for mee but here are a few things I think you could improve on to help you become a helper :)

Okay so here you have said you are on for 4-5 hours a day weekdays and 5-6 on weekends, despite you being on for this long I have not seen you online before which to me means you aren't as active as you could be.

You don't have any references, to prove you are going to be capable of being helper you need to be known on the server and have some people who are willing to put their name down for you to say they think you would be a good helper (try to have more than 5)

You seem unsure of when you joined, put a year or a date on.

This is extremely weak. answer the who, what, when, where, how and whys in detail and then put down some information about you time on meep.

This section is also weak. These sections are extremely important on an application, try answering what you would do as a helper. also go into more detail, you know commands but what are you going to do with them. 'People know me really well' ?

Why is this a weakness, explain why. eg: unfortunately I am not able to get on during the weekdays which means I might not be able to be an active helper in that time. Also give reasons for this.

If you put the effort in your application and work hard to improve hopefully you will become a helper :D
    Happy Helping

10. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Not gonna go through your app because someone did it for me. Whoo.
    App is very short and lacks detail, just look into accepted apps for details and examples.
    I haven't seen you active on any aspect of the server and that's pretty important. Try being active on there for like two months - I know it feels like a long time but it'll make you look a lot better.

Currently a -1 due to the fact that you aren't that active. Let us get to know you, we don't bite <3

11. ryanjman21

ryanjman21 Celebrity Meeper

Weak app,
    Never Seen you in-game or anywhere else,
    If you really wanted the spot, you, a 14 year old, Can do much better than this.

12. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

Hey there panda, we appreciate your interest in applying for staff, but we're going to deny this application because we believe that you could put more effort into your application (for example, talk more about your own faults rather than just the time) , help more around the forums and in game (whether it be in /shout or in /msg). Have a nice day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.