1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from VKL_ReWinDzz

Discussion in 'Denied' started by VKL_ReWinDzz, Apr 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Celebrity Meeper

Member Name VKL_ReWinDzz

Additional In Game Names: none

How old are you? 21

Do you have Discord? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 8-9

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 7-8

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's Kling
    IFartOnChilren
    whoisnate

When did you join Meepcraft? May 13th, 2012

Introduction: Hello I'm sure most of you already know me and don't need this introduction at all, but there's a few who don't so I'll try my best to let you guys get a feel for who I am. I joined Meepcraft about 8 years ago. I've been around for probably 90% of that time and throughout my time here there have been plenty of ups and downs. I've seen this server through it's highest point and I've stuck around when it was at it's lowest. This server has tremendous meaning to me and I think it's made me a better person as time goes on. When it comes to Meepcraft I usually like to play towny exclusively, but of course with the occasional minigame trips here and there. Since the new extreme world has come out I've spent many hours enjoying that with my friends while creating our town. In my outside life I like to play basketball and football as hobbies and I enjoy playing video games on my PS4 and chilling with my friends. I don't currently attend college, but I'll probably be looking to go to a trade school. I'll be 22 in July and I hope that gave you guys at least a small idea of who I am and what I like to do in and outside of Meepcraft.

Why should you be Helper? I believe I'd be a great fit for the Helper role mainly because of my experience, knowledge and activeness on this server. I've been around longer than 95% of the current players and i've been studying the same set of rules for around 8 years and I could be a great help to the many new players that need help figuring out how the new Extreme world works and everything in general all around the server. Although my history is long and cringeworthy I have put all of that behind me and am moving on in life. With my history comes a lot of cons, but also some pros. One being my familiarity with the rules of course, but I understand the example and role a staff member plays and the impact they have on the server. I can set a good example for people to follow in becoming better people themselves and I'm fairly certain I have the staff member mindset when it comes to hard work and determination. I've seen Meepcraft at it's very low and I've always wanted to somehow try and bring the server even 15% of the way back to where it was a couple years ago. While some might not see me as a fit staff member I'd love to prove the doubters wrong and show you all that I'm capable of being a hardworking, determined staff member that can keep Meepcraft a friendly place to play but also a safe one where you won't be treated poorly. I've always wanted to be a staff member and I'm not going to disappoint if given the opportunity.

What are your weaknesses? Maturity is definitely going to be seen as a weakness by many for me and I'll be the first to agree and say that I'm not the most mature person on the server, but I am capable of being mature and can handle myself very professionally when needed. This is not an excuse for my behaviour on the server that some of you have seen, but I think it adds that non-bland personality to the staff that meepcraft needs and i think would enjoy fairly well. Sure I can be immature at times around friends, but who doesn't joke around at least a little? Hopefully you guys can see me as a nice young adult who is learning to better himself and find a perfect balance in life.

toxicity could be a weakness, but i'm limiting the toxicity to a minimal on meepcraft this time around and I will prove to all that I'm worthy of being a staff member on this server

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: i'd appreciate if you took the time to leave feedback and criticism that you may find useful for me. hit my private messages if you would like to leave your comment off the application.

Thanks.

2. jcbetro1011

jcbetro1011 Celebrity Meeper

[​IMG]
    I've watched this guy grow for 8 years. I would trust him with my first born child. He knows an unhealthy amount of information about this server. No one knows the rules of the server more than the guy who has probably broken almost all of them.

All jokes aside, there's nobody more fit for the position IMO. +1

Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
  3. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

i can’t believe you didn’t ask me to be a reference

+1

VKL_ReWinDzz likes this.
  4. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

April fools is over?

Meznik likes this.
  5. VKL_ReWinDzz

criticism only please, staff members should know that already. Thank you!

6. whoisnate

whoisnate Celebrity Meeper

genuinely nice dude, very knowledgeable about the server (been around forever when he’s allowed to be), has truly matured over the time ive known him, absolute legend. +1

VKL_ReWinDzz likes this.
  7. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

yes
    +1

VKL_ReWinDzz likes this.
  8. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

+1 would be an improvement to the team.

9. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

+1

Pmx728 and VKL_ReWinDzz like this.
  10. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

+1 More accomplished and has a better understanding of the rules than most of the current staff.

Marshy_88, Liz, Pmx728 and 2 others like this.
  11. FatUnicornzz

FatUnicornzz Popular Meeper

+1 every time I revisit Meepcraft he is always here. Kind of unnerving.

12. IFartOnChilren

IFartOnChilren Celebrity Meeper Elder

+1. I previously haven’t known you very well during my time on the server but I’ve been around to see a lot of your low points and that had given me a skewed opinion of you in the past. Since the revamp and opening of extreme I have really gotten to know you and I think that you’d be a great addition to the staff team for all the reasons you listed already. I think you will also give a fresh and different perspective to the team given your long history and dedication to the server. + 1 again

13. KyloMeep

KyloMeep Mipha's Grace

+1 Yes

VKL_ReWinDzz likes this.
  14. Kazarkas

Kazarkas Legendary Meeper Elder

+1. What weird times we live in, a serious application from VKL? I believe you have reformed and you should be given a chance at helper. After all, you know all the rules because you have broken them all.

15. Marthacuddles

Marthacuddles Celebrity Meeper

+1 can't believe you haven't applied sooner you're fit for the job

VKL_ReWinDzz likes this.
  16. CarJacked

CarJacked Celebrity Meeper

+1

VKL_ReWinDzz likes this.
  17. VKL_ReWinDzz

thanks for the support guys, but do u have a reason for +1? I’d like to know why you think I’d be a good fit for staff.

Pmx728 and BooBear1227 like this.
  18. CarJacked

CarJacked Celebrity Meeper

I think you'd be a great addition because of how long you have played on the server. You've played with the same rules although breaking them at times, you're still able to follow them.

VKL_ReWinDzz likes this.
  19. Dockson

Dockson Celebrity Meeper

Dude, you have been banned ... what? Close to 80 times now?

Perfect.
    +1

(Please, keep your goofiness and the good work since the reset, don't make the next ban be an extra painful one)

20. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.