1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from Vexmae

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Vexmae, Feb 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

Member Name Vexmae

Additional In Game Names: N/A

How old are you? 18

Do you have Discord? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 4-8

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 6+

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's CluelessKlutz, AdrianBFaust, Achrow

When did you join Meepcraft? 8th July 2014

Introduction: Hello! I’m Vex (I’d hope people do know me, at least) I’m currently 18 and was studying Science to later become an embalmer in the future (I usually scare people off when I mention that) I’ve Been a resident (and then staff) of Legend for one or two years now, You guys know everything about me so this section has suddenly got difficult to answer *shudders* You’ll probably find me in-game hiding in my basement or home, or simply running around the place, as it’s usually all I do, My last year in college as a few are aware I did do Media makeup, which I later learned helped make my way forward to become an embalmer, I didn’t need to do any other courses to find an apprenticeship at a funeral home, But I had one year left of paid tuition, so I figured I’d make the most of it.
    Not that anyone asked but I figured I’d answer a potential question as to why I want to sometime become an embalmer. I find that there’s a sense of calming when people can transcend from the death of a loved one, and I’d feel I’d like to help them along the way by making them appreciate the moments that they will last see them.

Although, as of last week, I did, leave my college, just because I wanted to stay at home for a little and rethink where I want to go before rushing into becoming an embalmer, just because I feel for an 18-year old that it is quite a jump from no job to quite an in-depth career. So I’ve been focusing on just doing home chores for now until I figure my path, the embalmer is still not off the question as I do still feel I would like to become one further down the line, just after I explore my options

Something a few of you didn’t know is some of my hobbies include drawing, both digital and traditional, I’m slowly creeping into that and you’ll notice if you follow me on Instagram or other, and sewing, I’ve recently sewn a Minecraft bee, as a Christmas present, I learned that off my Gran who has long since passed, so I find it calming to know I still carry something of her with me

Why should you be Helper? I feel like I should be a helper for a number of reasons, these being:
    Previous Staff Position: I have made my way to staff numerous times before now, each time I learned more, during my gap year I was a staff elsewhere, at a small server, and I learned a lot to do with plugin management and console (Yes I know that is not something helpers do, but I am thinking if this so happens to do well, that I have previous experience), I know the server (More or less) like the back of my hand, and I still feel like this server has done so much for my confidence that I’d still want to try and pay my appreciation back by giving back to the server’s moderation

Activity: I’ve still noticed a lack of GMT timezone staff, and I’d like to kind of fill that void, not that staff are as needed as much as I would think, but it’s still nice to spread the timezones out, and I sometimes creep into other timezones during my cannot sleep phases, so I see everyone more or less at different times.

Creeping out of my shell a bit more: as some people have noticed I have been trying to engage in discord activity and talking in forums, I was put on medications for my heart rate for when I get panic attacks and it has definitely made me more confident and less panicky to talk to people, so if you want to talk, just yell at me to join VC!

Independent and Reliable: I don’t like to leave a job half done if I can help it, I love helping in tasks and with other people, I make sure that things get done the day I start them (Unless if it is a big more than one day type task) I will always work 100% and have a great attitude towards being a staff member

An all-round friendly person; I try to be as friendly and as open-armed as possible, and as long as you don’t have an issue with me, I won’t have one with you, my messages are always open and I never ignore anyone for the sake of it, I genuinely enjoy having conversations with people no matter what happened with the past

What are your weaknesses? As I mentioned in the section above: I do still technically have anxiety attacks, but I am in the process of getting better at controlling them and putting myself in situations that I normally wouldn’t be comfortable with to further extend my abilities

This isn’t really a weakness but if I do manage to find a job, my activity would probably decrease, but I would still take time to hop on to keep everything in check and to do any requests, I would only be starting part-time to slowly move into getting a job, so we won’t have to worry about me dropping off the radar for some time

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Let’s be honest, I don’t have the greatest past, and everyone knows that, I’m hoping to make amends and that people won’t bring me down because of something that happened two years ago, and I still am deeply sorry for me being that way, I guess I wasn’t in the right headspace, but because it was so long ago I didn’t feel like it needed addressing as much this time around.

2. Meznik

Meznik Celebrity Meeper

+1 isn't toxic, helpful, and active

Vexmae likes this.
  3. Achrow

Achrow Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Architect

+1 you are an amazing, active and helpful part of the community and you have a positive Impact on meep in general.

Vexmae likes this.
  4. Marthacuddles

Marthacuddles Celebrity Meeper

+1 as someone in the GMT timezone as well, I can confirm no staff are on usually when I'm online, but I see you often! I think you'll do great as staff again as you were reliable and helpful the last time and you also have past experience. Good Luck !!

Vexmae likes this.
  5. Marshy_88

Marshy_88 Celebrity Meeper

+1

Don't understand how this isn't an instant accept.

Vexmae likes this.
  6. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

+111111111111111infinity

Vexmae and GroovyGrevous like this.
  7. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

+1 very good applicant that likes anime
    can't see a reason to deny this app u've got experience and knowledge

SpongeyStar and Vexmae like this.
  8. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

bias but ok

GroovyGrevous and Vexmae like this.
  9. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Long time no see. Wow, an embalmer, a person of my age. You seem like you're about to find something that is really important, and that deserves respect. Good luck in your application and your career.

10. payooo

payooo Popular Meeper

+9infinity and beyond.

Vexmae likes this.
  11. Warofthetom

Warofthetom Well-Known Meeper

+1, Helped me find my first drop chest in the wild. Super helpful.

Vexmae and Natsu like this.
  12. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Accepted for interview.

payooo, GroovyGrevous, qazini and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.