1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from TheRealDN

Discussion in 'Denied' started by RaveMaster, Apr 18, 2015.

1. RaveMaster

RaveMaster Popular Meeper

Member Name TheRealDN

Additional In Game Names: exot1cs

How old are you? 13

Do you have Skype? No

Do you have TeamSpeak? No

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 3-7

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 5-8

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? No

Introduction: Ok, hi guys. Exot1cs / TheRealDN here. I am currently a premium on the server, getting exclusive. I've realized that I'm probably not gonna be a helper anytime soon, but I plan on being one so I tried putting this together to see what you guys would think, and what I could work on and all that stuff. I know that having teamspeak and Skype are a must, and I plan on getting them ASAP. Anyway, intro. My name is Marc, been playing Meep for maybe 2 months now? I realize I should probably play some more and get to know more people, and stuff. Anyway, I'm currently in 8th grade in school, doing pretty well, getting good grades. I usually come home and finish my homework fast, so I have a lot of time to play on Meep. Some of my hobbies include reading, writing, watching anime, swimming, playing basketball, and of course playing Minecraft.

Why you should be Helper? I believe that I could make a good helper because I enjoy helping players. I also consider myself pretty friendly and after being on Meep for 2 months, I believe most people know about me, and enjoy (I hope) my company. I believe that being a Helper is a position that must be held with responsiblity, and even though I'm only 13, compared to a lot of other people, I am a mature person who is also very capable of solving problems. I enjoy talking in chat a lot and I am also very active and dedicated towards the server. I am also committed to the server, and if I get helper I will work hard as a Helper and do my best to help other players. I think that I could be a good addition to the staff, because I am very amiable and I am willing to help players with any problems that they are having.

What are your weaknesses? I am really bad at writing. I have worked on writing, including taking outside classes for the SATs, and many other things, but I am just not a good writer. This doesn't really matter in game, but it probably affects this application. My biggest weakness in-game that would matter as a helper would be that I am kind of stubborn, and that if I think that I am right, I will continue to argue my point. I am trying to work on this and I am learning to try to see from another person's perspective in a conflict.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I'm not sure if this app was good enough... if you guys have an opinions on this or things that I could work on please comment below! Thanks for reading this, everyone.

2. TheJohnseyClutch

TheJohnseyClutch Popular Meeper

skype and ts are mandatory.

I advise you to get them.

metr0n0me and GroovyGrevous like this.
  3. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

This. You are nice, but not very mature or active. Please work on those before you reapply.

4. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

Skype and TS are needed.

5. OneBreadSlice

OneBreadSlice Celebrity Meeper

-1, Skype and TS are mandatory. Don't even apply if you don't have them.

6. JoeK

JoeK ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Guys stop hating how he doesn't have skype or ts did you not read the app? God.

7. Perryjay2

Perryjay2 Popular Meeper

Yea but im afraid having the interview on Ooovoo and getting staff messages on snapchat won't cut it.

You seem nice n all but as It has been said u do need skype & ts. Maybe however, you might be a better candidate and be accepted anyways. I also think that in the very start of your introduction it says that you've 'realised that you won't be staff any time soon'. This kinda shows a bit of doubt in yourself which I don't think you would have if you personally knew you were ready.
    Additionally, your app was kind of short. It is a bit like you are plain and simply answering the questions. But everyone can do that. It would be nice to see you expanding. Why do you enjoy helping players? A lot of the why section is basically you saying how much you will help new players. But not everything is about helping players. Maybe if you had mentioned (E.G) about how you can handle the pressure in a tough situation, or be able to ban friends if it comes to it.
    Again in the conclusion, you show a bit of self doubt. 'Im not sure if this app was good enough' is not what I really want to be seeing from a staff member. I want them to be self confident and be definite about getting the position.

So, overall:
    -The app was generally short in how you answered questions
    -You have some sell doubt
    +You are a nice person
    +You help a lot.

I know my response seems really negative, but I think that is what you need to work on. Im on a -1 generally because of those things, but i wish you the best of luck.

8. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Did you not know that they are required or you can't be staff? God.

-1 form that reason, plus I haven't seen you helping at all.

Toostenheimer likes this.
  9. RaveMaster

I understand that I don't have Skype and TS, and I know that they are mandatory. So I'm pretty sure this won't get accepted because of that, but I wanna see what I can work on. And to those who say I'm not active, I think I am pretty active and talk in chat a lot, so maybe different time zones? idk.

10. AmericaBabyYeah

AmericaBabyYeah Celebrity Meeper

no ts or Skype
    Just get
    Skype and u are good

11. Metzy

Metzy Popular Meeper

TS is not mandatory, its preferred, but its not mandatory.
    -1, you don't have skype or ts, and it was a short app.

12. Landonator419

Landonator419 Celebrity Meeper

TS is mandatory. Read the stickies under staff recruitment cooleysworld made.
    -1 Need Skype and TS.
    -Weak application.
    -Immature.
    Good luck!

13. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

Are you bias or no?

14. xT3Kx

xT3Kx Retired AF Elder

I suggest making a Skype and a TeamSpeak. They are both crucial and mandatory for the MeepCraft staff team.

Landonator419 likes this.
  15. RaveMaster

Yes I understand that, and I plan on getting them ASAP. The point of this was to see what you guys thought of me and to see what I could improve on :)

16. JoeK

JoeK ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

If you read the damn app he clearly stated he would get them asap and that he just wanted to know what improvements he could do to make a better app. God.

smk likes this.
  17. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

If he really wanted staff he would put in the effort and get everything needed beforehand, and ask players for advice instead of just sticking an app up as a ''Hey I need criticism.''

God.

18. icoolguyi

icoolguyi Popular Meeper

19. Perryjay2

Perryjay2 Popular Meeper

How manu times do u guyz wanna say the word mandatory. jeezeeee

20. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

Skype and Ts are mandatory.

TS is used for the interview, so without it, no interview.
    Skype is VERY important as this is where Staff discuss mostly everything.
    Sorry but it's a -1 from me. If you had these and became a little more helpful, you'd have had my +/-.