1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from Superglue_13

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Superglue_13, Jul 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Superglue_13

Superglue_13 Meeper

Member Name Superglue_13

Additional In Game Names: None

How old are you? 18

Do you have Discord? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 4 hours (days I work) or 7+ hours (when I don't work)

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 4 hours (days I work) or 7+ hours (when I don't work)

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? No

References: Please give IGN's Minyyyy, qazini

When did you join Meepcraft? April 2020

Introduction: Hello, My name is Dalton I am 18. I work at a grocery store. In high school, I played sports such as soccer, track, cross country, basketball, bowling. my favorite sport was soccer. I joined the Army National Guard right out of high school. Since I got back from basic I have been working and playing lots of games.

Why should you be Helper? I feel like I should become a helper because I am very active with the community. Since I've joined I have learned a lot about Meep. I am active in /g and I try to help anyone to the best of my ability. When it comes to new players I reach out to them if they need help. There are often times when I am online when there is no staff online and I feel that it could benefit others if they need help during those times. I like to think of myself as an extrovert, especially when it comes to Meep. I like to make new friends and talk to new people. For me, it is very easy to reach out and talk to others. I like finding solutions to problems and I feel I am a great problem solver. Throughout the time I've been on Meep, I've gotten to know a lot of people and so much about the server. I am a very reliable person, I will give 100% if I become helper (I still will even if I don't).

What are your weaknesses? Some of my weaknesses are I am new to Meep. This can be seen as a weakness because it offten portrays being inexperienced with Meep. however, I feel I have learned a lot about the server and if i become helper I will expand my knowlege.
    I'm not sure if this would be considered a weakness but I have a job that may affect the times I am online as my schedule varies.
    With being new to the community I haven't been very active on forums but I am becoming active. I'm not active on discord chats but if there are people in voice chatroom I am open to joining but there aren't very many people on discord.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Meep is somewhere I like to spend a lot of my free time. I have received a lot from the community and I'd like to give back.
    Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

2. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

+1

Pros:
    -Great with people
    -Good listener
    -Active
    -Caring
    -Not in your typical Legion/staff friend group and can maybe offer more varied opinions

Cons:
    -Sexy

3. MegaStufOreo

MegaStufOreo The Cookie Monster

cute profile pic +1

4. MAZISAWESOME

MAZISAWESOME Celebrity Meeper

+1 everytime i log on you are online and always very welcoming and ready to start a conversation i often see you helping out new players as well and think you would be a great fit for staff

Superglue_13 and qazini like this.
  5. Viperfan

Viperfan Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Game Designer

+1 you're a really chill dude hope u can make it to staff

MAZISAWESOME and Superglue_13 like this.
  6. PandaBear711

PandaBear711 Celebrity Meeper

+1. Very good man. Sold me polar bears.

riri30, Superglue_13 and MAZISAWESOME like this.
  7. grans_

grans_ Well-Known Meeper

+1 You like glue so do i we are glue brothers

Superglue_13 likes this.
  8. IzzSt

IzzSt Celebrity Meeper

+1

Superglue_13 likes this.
  9. LargeUnit

LargeUnit Celebrity Meeper

i love you +1

Superglue_13 likes this.
  10. ProofMan

ProofMan Active Meeper

in addition to my +1, if u become staff about 90% of the last active players will be staff and i think its rly funny +1 again

Superglue_13 likes this.
  11. qazini

qazini Neighborhood Panini

Accepted for interview!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.