1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from Skittleblend

Discussion in 'Denied' started by triscope, Dec 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. triscope

triscope Celebrity Meeper

Member Name Skittleblend

Additional In Game Names: Theslayerkiller

How old are you? 12

Do you have Discord? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 1-2 hrs

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 1-3 hrs

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? No

References: Please give IGN's None.

When did you join Meepcraft? 2014

Introduction: Hello everyone, my name is Skittleblend and I've been a member of this server for a long time. I've been a part of many towns, met a lot of friends, and have enjoyed all of my time on here.

Minecraft has been a hobby of mine for many years and Meepcraft may be one of the only servers i've stuck around for, mainly due to the fun variety of games, such as all the parkour maps and boomo, and the lovely community. I also like to play sports e.g tennis as well, along with writing.
    I have a nice attitude along with a sense of humour, so that might come in handy!

Why should you be Helper? I've noticed in recent years that the amount of players actively playing has declined and I believe if I become helper, I could help guide and welcome new players and convincing them to stay, along with assisting veterans. I am also caring and can understand when someone is feeling down and can cheer them up. I also have a positive outlook on life and personally believe you can make a change however big if you put effort in. Meepcraft has given me great memories that will last a long time, and I feel that I should bring something back to the community I've been a part of for so long. While I may be young compared to a lot of people, I still have the skills to help and create.

What are your weaknesses? I can sometimes play less than average due to school

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:

2. Ace

Ace Celebrity Meeper

Literally anyone else without a staff tag can do this. You should focus to what makes you stand and what you can do for the server in a bigger picture. Don't be another useless one that literally comes in to brag a staff tag to 2 people.

3. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Honestly he is more fit to be staff than most people here because he at least logs in

Marshy_88 and Muunkee like this.
  4. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

Sounds good to me.
    +1!

Pmx728 and SpongeyStar like this.
  5. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

After internal discussion, we have decided to deny this application. Please see me on Discord for any questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.