1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from scoowby

Discussion in 'Denied' started by scoowby, Aug 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scoowby

scoowby Celebrity Meeper

Member Name scoowby

Additional In Game Names: MillieTheMuslim, Redyr

How old are you? 17

Do you have Discord? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 3

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 6

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's marshy_88, Fuzzlr, Qazini

When did you join Meepcraft? 2013

Introduction: Introduction: Hello there! My name is Selna, aka, MillieTheMuslim. At the moment, I’m 17 and 3/4 years old, only 3 more months until I turn 18 (that special age everyone is waiting for. I’m a senior right now in my high school, taking IB Higher level courses. I’ve already made my college applications, which I’m hoping that I get accepted into my dream school. Although Psychology is the career I am to major in, I also love art. I love to draw, as seen as my profile avatar. I’ve been drawing since 7th grade and have improved over the years, after looking at pictures and copying them for some time. I love creating my own dreams and imaginations into a piece of paper, whether in description or in a drawing. I’m mainly a quiet, shy guy if you’d meet me in life. This might seem a bit silly since of how I talk at times in chat and play around. I have improved a bit socially which has been a major help, not only to myself, but to others, since everyone needs someone to talk to through desperate times. If you get to know me, you’ll understand who I truly am, an awkward, yet lighthearted person. I’m also considered a native Spanish speaker, which benefits others and myself when I try to get my point across to those who speak Spanish in Thailand.

Why should you be Helper? One of the main questions of this app: why should I become helper? Well, there are a couple of reasons. These are the reasons stated in my last app, but I have improved on them.
    • Experience: Being almost 5 years on MeepCraft, I have learned much more about commands, even memorizing some. And, although being somewhat of a staff member on a different server, I have learned some commands Prism has itself. Whenever a new Meeper, or even a well known Meeper asks a question, I try to answer based on my knowledge of the server. I can certainly say that I myself have been under the same conditions people have when they don’t know the answer to a question, and over time, I’ve learned more about Meep. Sometimes, people don’t see when I answer someone’s question, due to others answering them before me and I can post what I say due to someone already saying it. However, when someone asks a question in normal chat, or in separate worlds, or even in the towns I am in, I calmly answer their questions. Plus, being a town staff member for the towns I am in have contributed a good amount to my knowledge of MeepCraft. I still continue to learn more about Meep itself and hope it will contribute to my efforts in helping others.
    • Work Ethics: Due to having worked as a librarian as well as worked with my father in his work, I have learned several points. I have to be responsible, take in responsibility for my work and get the job done correctly. If I can’t get it done on time, I seek assistance, or continue striving for completion. I’ve also learned that others should always be respected and helped, no matter what, even if you have a grudge against them. I care about everyone, and if anyone needs help, I’d gladly lend my hand to them and pull them up from the depths of the ocean.
    • Dedication: Since the day I’ve joined MeepCraft, I’ve been as active as I have can. If I couldn’t log on, there were reasons, such as personal reasons, school, family, etc. I love Meep and its community. Every time I log in, I try to keep a “happy face” on, even at my hard times. I continue to support Meep and the decisions that either are ongoing or upcoming. I won’t stop believing in Meep and its community.
    • Involvement: Involvement hasn’t been that much of a problem for me. I try to talk in chat and have fun at times. When a serious topic comes up, I either try to stop it, or notify a staff member as quickly as I can. Sometimes, even I try to calm the person down to stop what he/she does. I try to be as kind as possibly in Meep, not just only in the server itself, but as well in Teamspeak and Forums. I try to be as active as possible In TS and help anyone who comes on if they require assistance. I’ve gotten use to TS and have been active lately, enjoying time with others. Although I don’t participate much on forums, I look around at interesting topics or important threads, in which I mainly participate.
    • Performance: Well, as I said before in my original application, I’m not perfect. I do have my imperfections with what I do, how I do it, and overall, its outcome and how my actions are accepted by other. Yet, everyone isn’t perfect in what they do. We have our own problems, in which we aim to correct or even go beyond what we choose to do. I will admit, I have had problems, yet I’ve tried to keep my performance at its best height. No matter what, I will continue to perform at my best as much as possible, and continue performing better and better over time.

What are your weaknesses? Weakness? People would sometimes say they don’t have weakness’, but in all due honesty, I do.
    • Procrastination: One of my worst enemies. Although I have improved on this weakness, I at times continue to procrastinate, in school and on MeepCraft. Yet normally, I try to get the work done quickly before its due. Meep, however, would be different. I would try to put Meep first on my to-do list yet I know I will procrastinate at times. But this can improve.
    • Maturity: This I have improved on. Yet, at times, I participate on some little things that would be considered immature, such as sexual references. Yet I can improve quickly over time, as if I had two faces. Which leads into personality.
    • Personality: This one is a tough one. In real life, I’m an introvert person, not talking to many people, only making conversations with my friends. Yet when on Meep, I change quickly, from a mature, quiet, caring person, to a immature, derpy, social Meeper. Although I do take some maturity from my real life self and apply it to Meep, yet at times, I continue to be immature. I can change personalities when topics get serious, which is fairly simple but at times, I just stay socially active.
    • Emotional: I’ve had to state this weakness once again. I have changed a bit on this, due to leaving one of my best friends behind as well the certain dreams that I know will not come true, I continue to get emotional at times, When remembering about a certain event, or getting yelled at, my mood completely changes. I’m usually am able to control myself quickly and am pretty sure that this wouldn’t occur on Meep but who knows. I sometimes can hide it, yet that just hurts me a bit more, especially when I act happy all the times.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I believe that is all really. I understand that being helper on this lovely server is a huge responsibility, and I can’t ignore this position, just like my job, just like my schoolwork. You yourself will decide whether I get am prepared to be a part of the team or not. You can put all your trust in me and know that I will provide as much assistance as I can give, until the ends of time. Even if I don’t get accepted, I’ll continue doing such good deeds and reach for a much better performance. If you have any concerning question, please do not hesitate to ask. I will gladly respond to you. Thank you very much for taking your time to read this. I truly do appreciate it.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I'm muslim, gay, trans, and atheist.

Thee Boss, Pmx728 and Marshy_88 like this.
  2. Marshy_88

Marshy_88 Celebrity Meeper

+1 I think you're ready to take on the role of Helper. Your application is truly amazing and like none other I've ever seen before. You're kind, mature, and responsible (as clearly proven by your academic life) and are totally ready to take on the responsibility of staffing.

Good luck sweet prince

scoowby likes this.
  3. scoowby

scoowby Celebrity Meeper

Thanks! I'd like to start off my role with giving you a little advice on your profile picture. I think it's poorly drawn but if you'd like I can redraw it for you for $5. PM me for my PayPal.

Marshy_88 likes this.
  4. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

Personally, I'm not very happy with you. I'd say I'm against this application. This application itself is great and I think you could be a great helper, BUT you need to fix a couple issues first.

1. You've been inactive at least on the forums for many months. Before today, you haven't posted anything since February. That doesn't give us a good representation of who you currently are.

2. Most of your latest posts have been rude statements such as "nobody cares" and much worse: "kill yourself".

Also, you can't be a Muslim and Atheist. I hope you can sort that out because your religious mind-sets are very different from each other.

Math_Pro likes this.
  5. scoowby

scoowby Celebrity Meeper

Excuse me? You should be giving constructive criticism... not implying that I should kill myself!

Marshy_88 likes this.
  6. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Woosh.

Marshy_88 likes this.
  7. scoowby

scoowby Celebrity Meeper

Bump.

Marshy_88 and Bob4444444 like this.
  8. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

+1.

Marshy_88 likes this.
  9. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

-1 no new ideas, won't actually change the state of the server at all, just wants attention

edit i think this is a troll post oops

10. riri30

riri30 Retired veteran

I’m actually confused as to if this is a troll app or not lol.

EllieEllie likes this.
  11. OneBreadSlice

OneBreadSlice Celebrity Meeper

If this is a troll app, you wasted a lot of time and effort... so -1.

If this is a real app, its quite garbage and your replies reflect that... so -1.

12. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

13. Dockson

Dockson Celebrity Meeper

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last time I checked you somewhat could not be a staff member on a different server.

Alright, where did you plagiarize this from?

Helper Application from DarkKnight49x

Here we go.

You screwed up with mentioning Teamspeak my dear. It was highly suspicious with the random crap you added, but that did it for me haha.

EnergyAssassin and riri30 like this.
  14. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Denied, troll app.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.