1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from ProllyDead

Discussion in 'Denied' started by ProllyDead, Feb 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProllyDead

ProllyDead Active Meeper

Member Name ProllyDead

Additional In Game Names: Prolly

How old are you? 20

Do you have Discord? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 5-8

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 2-5

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? No

References: Please give IGN's Qazini - Vexmae - Synergizer - Toe_muncher69

When did you join Meepcraft? 2012 ish, I lost my original acc during the mojang migration and took a 7 yr break

Introduction: My name is Caleb, I'm 20 years old and I love playing games, usually Minecraft & Fortnite, I really enjoy Meepcraft its been my main go to server since I started playing many years ago, I don't have much of a busy life so I enjoy using my time on games & such.

Why should you be Helper? I believe I should be helper because, 1. I love meepcraft! & would love to be able to help as much as possible, 2. I have a decent amount of experience on the server even though its been a while since I've played, I'm slowly gaining my knowledge back, I would help in any way possible & for the above reason believe I'm an incredible applicant, Hope to hear from you all soon & hope I meet the requirements.

Much Love From Caleb (ProllyDead).

What are your weaknesses? My main weakness is that I am on the game ALOT but the times I'm on varies, other than that I don't believe I have too many flaws.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Well, I would just like to add that even though I took a long break, Meepcraft is still my favorite server of all time, So being able to help out & also just having the respect of a Helper/Mod would mean the world to me, I have wanted to be one for as long as I could remember but when I played the server was just too popular & had too many staff, Under any circumstance that I'm able to help I will, I will give my best effort to make Meepcraft a better place even though its already pretty great, Thanks for your time & I hope to acquire the position

IzzSt, Meznik, Vexmae and 1 other person like this.
  2. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

I’ve seen you in game a few times recently and you’re a really nice a friendly person!!
    I like that you have a willingness to help out.

but I’m going to sit on a -1/+o for now.

you said “my main weakness is that I am on the game ALOT but the times I'm on varies, other than that I don't believe I have too many flaws.”

I wouldn’t really say this is a weakness, because it’s actually great that your in game a lot, whatever time you play since it’s great to have staff available all the time.

Second, what do you mean by this?
    “ also just having the respect of a Helper/Mod would mean the world to me,”
    You definitely do seem genuinely nice and approachable which is great but I’m not sure on the rest for now. you have potential though :)

also my phone didn’t let me quote your parts of your app so I had to copy and paste lol

3. ProllyDead

ProllyDead Active Meeper

I Just mean that it would be an honor to be staff !

GroovyGrevous, Meznik and Vexmae like this.
  4. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

I’m on the fence for this, I do think at some point you would make a terrific staff, but I would recommend to look through the guides to applying, it helps tons and I still use it.

But I mean overall you’re a great person and easy to talk to, I just feel you haven’t exactly disclosed anything really on your app, everyone says they love to help and want to be mod, what makes you different from the rest?

It helps to add reasons you personally feel would be helpful and get to know how you would be as staff! Let us have an image on the type of staff you’d be

But, aside from the negative Nancy, you’re online a lot of the time and you definitely have the activity on point, and as I mentioned you’re easy to talk to, which is why I don’t exactly have a vote, goodluck though! :)
    (But also you didn’t ask to make me a reference!)

5. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

-1 going from references 2 of them you're most likely similar to them so it a no from me and you've got more weaknesses than that, think a little more with your next app. If you want a stronger application state how you aim to help because from what you've listed you're going to be a yes man and possibly work on things the server doesn't really need like a few have in the past.

Also stop reviving old threads, it's a pain in the backside.

riri30, Muunkee, Natsu and 3 others like this.
  6. Meznik

Meznik Celebrity Meeper

I'm respectfully going to say a -1 on this.
    From what I have seen you rejoined just recently and still don't know the community or meepcraft to its fullest just yet. You're a wonderful player and I would love to see you keep playing, but I don't think you're ready just yet.
    Also, you're application was very very short which a lot of the time I don't care about but the more information tab had more than the actual tab to explain why you should be helper.

7. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

Two things here:
    App: Your app is quite lacking, next time let us get to know who you are a person. I'd recommend looking at application guides and previously accepted applications. Secondly, you really have to expand on your weaknesses section, it is arguably the most important section on your app.

Secondly, while you are quite helpful and a good person and you likely are fit to moderate chat and deal with upset and angry players. People will seemingly yell at you for anything you do because you are staff, I do not think that you are prepared to handle that at this moment. If you feel that I am wrong about this please prove me wrong in the next app and let us get to know you as a person better.

Good luck,
    Adrian

Vexmae and Meznik like this.
  8. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

You have never said anything to me to suggest you are a bad person. So I must assume you are a good person gl.

Adrian likes this.
  9. AwesomeAdoGamer

AwesomeAdoGamer Celebrity Meeper

+1 you seem like a straightforward guy and someone from the old meep can bring that spirit back here. gl

10. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

-1 it’s been over a month since you’ve logged into the forums. Obviously you don’t care that much.

SpongeyStar likes this.
  11. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

After internal discussion, we have decided to deny this application. Please see me on Discord for any questions at CluelessKlutz#2898

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.