1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Helper Application from Pmx728

1. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

Member Name Pmx728

Additional In Game Names: BlasianRat

How old are you? 18

Do you have Discord? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 12+

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 12+

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's Silver0, Miatrippy, baecornXT, MartinLutherlean, Megastuf, viperfan, survivingswords, spongeystar

When did you join Meepcraft? 2015

Introduction: Who am I you ask? How can I describe myself? I experience the world and my place in it through all of my senses. I see, hear, feel, touch, smell, and taste something every day. I have hope and desires, worries and certainties. How can I put all that together and say I am this or I am that?

My Self- Summary: I hate writing these things, I suck at describing myself, I am not at all good at this but here goes nothing… I’m an easygoing guy. I love a challenge/adventure/good movie. My friends say I’m awesome. I’ll let you judge that for yourself, though. You’re not going to get to know me from anything I write here because everyone lies/ doesn't see themselves the way others do, so just come on to Team Speak (usually always there) and get to know me that way!

What I’m Doing With My Life: Living for the moment, I’m taking one day at a time, I go to the gym a few times a week, I work for the US Government and I’m very passionate about it, I'm working in the Information Technology field, I'm also nearly complete with my masters degree in Information Systems and plan on continuing school for my PhD afterwards.

I’m Really Good At: Making people laugh, Cooking, Making the best of a situation.

The First Thing People Usually Notice About Me: I guess you’d have to ask other people, But seriously, my eyes/height/smile/humor, probably.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, food: Catcher in the Rye. A Clockwork Orange. I don’t own a TV. Death From Above 1979. Vietnamese. Books - I haven’t read a book in years, too busy. Movies – Fight Club; The Hangover; Wedding Singer; Old School; Anchorman; Starksy and Hutch; Happy Gilmore; Stepbrothers; Big Daddy; Semi-pro; Wedding Crashers; Boondocks Saints; Big Lebowski. Shows – Family Guy; American Idol; Cash Cab; Wheel of Fortune. Music – Blink 182; Staind; Taking Back Sunday; The Frey; Mighty Mighty Bosstones; The Ataris; MXPX; Puddle of Mudd; Everclear; Beach Boys; Nickleback; Limp Bizkit; Busta Rhymez; Tone Loc; The Beatles; Jay Z; Kanye West; Snow Patrol. Food - Beer is my food, LOL.
    Lots of stuff.

The six things I could never live without: A. I can live without pretty much everything. B. Water, Air, Food, Shelter, Freedom, Love. C. My iPhone; my friends; my girls; a sketchpad; a MetroCard; my dog Rufus: something to keep me from being bored like playing meepcraft.

I spend a lot of time thinking about: The future

On a typical Friday night I am: It depends, I’m usually at home watching a movie, at a bar with friends, at home playing online games with friends, typically one of those.

The most private thing I’m willing to admit: I will probably admit to more then you want to know, just not here! Find me on discord!

Why should you be Helper? t is with great enthusiasm that I submit my application for the position of Staff for MeepCraft server. As an Information Technology professional with over 18 years’ experience, I know my diverse skills and qualifications will make me an asset to this server and the team.

I’ve built my career in a variety of roles and industries, mostly in large companies where I was not just the admin but also gatekeeper, technology whiz, bookkeeper and marketing guru. I’m not only used to wearing many hats, I sincerely enjoy it; I thrive in an environment where no two work days are exactly the same.

In addition to being flexible and responsive, I’m also a fanatic for details – particularly when it comes to presentation. Generally I make sure every line information is letter-perfect and that the entire finished product conformed to the specific guidelines and standards of the request. I believe in applying this same level of attention to detail to tasks as visible as prepping the materials for a top-level meeting and as mundane as making sure the copier never runs out of paper.

Last but certainly not least, I want you to know that I’m a passionate MeepCraft fan and a longtime supporter of the server. I’ve been following the new server since its inceptions and the last few months of MeepNetowrks, and I am so excited to see this vision becoming a reality. I’ve already explored all the different aspects of game-play in game and on the website, and the new Towns A/B Spawn is stunning, to say the least – I particularly love the vintage design and small details featured throughout the building. Nice touch!

What are your weaknesses? will try to keep this one simple, I'm sure there are lots i don't know.

I can say: Expressing frustration with under-performing staff/players, impatience, lack of creativity, providing too much details in replies, spelling (or lack of error correction when I'm not trying), playing games too many hours when I should be doing other stuff, being a debater, lack of some skills in certain areas.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: closing, I know I have a bad reputation as of late, specially on the forums, but I am thrilled at the possibility of being involved with the MeepCraft server almost literally from the ground up, and would love the opportunity to speak with the staff on teamspeak and discuss the value that I can bring to the MeepCraft organization and the server. I appreciate your consideration and look forward to hearing your responses.

2. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Celebrity Meeper

if i couldnt get it, you can. +1

riri30, cooey, Epicdude141 and 4 others like this.
  3. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

lmao