1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from PHILLLLLLL

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by PHILLLLLLL, Dec 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PHILLLLLLL

PHILLLLLLL Pepe Staff Member Mod

Member Name
    PHILLLLLLL

Additional In Game Name(s):
    Baconhoops101, Monroe_, and Philipians. (Alt is PHILLLLLLLLLLL with eleven L's)

Discord Name:
    PHILLLLLLL#1883

When did you join MeepCraft?
    Early 2014

How many hours per day do you spend on MeepCraft? (average)
    Weekday-2-4 Weekend3-5

Have you ever held a moderation staff position on MeepCraft or another server?
    No

References (IGNs):
    AdrianBFaust, Synergizer, Fwox, and Hyori.

Introduction:
    Hello Meep, you have probably seen me around in game. I live in Upstate NY. I currently work at an HVAC company as a tech/installer. I have worked on a couple different farms during high school, one being dairy and the other being produce. I did an internship at my county’s Soil and Water District during high school as well. I enjoy playing on Meepcraft during my free time as it allows me to relax and have fun. I have never been on staff before but I would love to join the team.

Why should you be a Helper?
    I believe I would make a good Helper because I have played the server for a very long time and have been involved in owning multiple towns over the years. I am familiar with the commands of the server and I know the history of the server. I believe in quality work that wastes the least amount of time with the maximum beneficial output. I believe I would fit the role well as I would potentially play during hours when the British staff are not on. I learn quickly and adapt to situations fairly well which is another reason I firmly believe I would make a good staff member. Meepcraft has always been fun and I quite enjoy it. My main goal while playing is to have fun and promote others while they try to learn Meepcraft and enjoy it for themselves. That is why I often simply give away things to people in-game and dedicate time to them. Ideas are a very important factor in the evolution of Meepcraft and in my opinion I believe that I have a lot to offer in that aspect. I quite enjoy working with others to produce something that is the best version that it could possibly be. At the end of the day I simply want to help promote a fun, positive environment to play on.

What are your weaknesses?
    I am not the most active forums user which is something I need to work on. I used to be very involved in forums by reporting players, suggesting ideas, and giving feedback on posts I saw. Now that I have my account fixed and able to be logged in I plan to use forums more often.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:
    Thank you for taking the time to read my application! If you would like to know any other information please reach out to me in game or feel free to DM me on discord!

2. EllieEllie

EllieEllie Staff Member Leadership

Hi Phil! Nice app, hopefully we'll get to work together :) +1

PHILLLLLLL and Adrian like this.
  3. BooBear1227

BooBear1227 Sunflower | Always

Hiya PHILLLLLLL, I've only ever heard and seen good things from you. I love that you find the game fun when helping others achieve success by randomly gifting things and spending time with them. It's an amazing quality to have, and definitely one we would want to see in a Helper/Mod position. I think you'd also fill a great time slot that we currently do not have covered with our current staff team. +1 :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 24, 2020, Original Post Date: Dec 24, 2020 ---
    We'd love to talk to you in an interview! ~

PHILLLLLLL and Adrian like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.