1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from nightskygalaxy

Discussion in 'Denied' started by nightskygalaxy, Jul 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nightskygalaxy

nightskygalaxy Popular Meeper

Member Name TheTeaHasSpilled

Additional In Game Names: HolyRoseQueen, Tbhhalsey, Nightskygalaxy

How old are you? Sixteen

Do you have Discord? No

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 4 to 5 depending mostly more

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 3 to 4

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? No

References: Please give IGN's twister307,Ocifer,

When did you join Meepcraft? July of 2015

Introduction: My name is Destiny (Des for short), and I would love to be a helper. Something very important to me is helping people out and listening to their experiences and trying to help them expand their horizons. I have always tended to persist when it comes to jobs and other things in that such manner. Now more about me lol. I am a complete nerd for Greek Mythology and Fashion in general. I also love love love Twenty-one pilots. I tend to always be around on my phone or computer. I love youtube and vines... I spend a lot of my time on tik tok which has become an addiction (it is terrible) id like to think I'm a pretty comedic person who is very honest and also very open to new things... I like to learn about things from the past a lot for some reason and I'm obsessed with the 80s and 90s and Also forgot to mention I am a Netflix and Hulu fiend half the time. I love Drake and Josh and Friends and all types of old tv show... I'm not good at introducing myself because I'm fairly awkward but I hope this will do!

Why should you be Helper? I Should be a helper because I am very open to new ideas and I'm very polite... I also really love helping other people and I've been on the server for many years so I would love to try and find ways to make it bigger again. Mostly, just be able to be there for people and this is something I am very adamant about always doing. am also very persistent and like I've said I like to help out a lot and I like to help people with problems and help them expand on new ideas. :)

What are your weaknesses? My weaknesses have to be I tend to be very honest and I'm terrible at math. Also, my time management is the best but it is definitely something I can maintain.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I have a Job IRL but it is only two to three times a week from early in the morning till around 3/4 and on those days I'm not as active. Also if I get the chance to become a helper I will definitely get discord since I don't have it at the moment.

2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I got bored.

Blue = Grammar [I'm not proofreading the entire thing but pointing out the most blatant things]
    Red = Bad
    Green = my notes

Spend more than the bare minimum amount of time on it and you'll be fine.

+ literally spamming to get your post count up to 5 just isn't cool

KyloMeep likes this.
  3. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

there are 5 players online, who are you going to be moderating

4. nightskygalaxy

Yeah I don’t know how to write for my life when it comes to this stuff and I was also extremely nervous lol.

5. Liam

Liam Fergalicious, baby

I'm no staff, but confidence is kind of key when going out for Staff on Meep. I know we're not extremely huge right now, but Staff is still a strong team/family, with people that have confidently known what they're doing even before they applied.

nightskygalaxy likes this.
  6. nightskygalaxy

yeah, I think I changed my mind.. I don't think I want to be a helper at the moment I need the time to actually formulate a better application instead of diving headfirst

7. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Denied by request of applicant

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.