1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from minetifa

Discussion in 'Denied' started by minetifa, Jan 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minetifa

minetifa Celebrity Meeper

Member Name minetifa

Additional In Game Names: ICDD

How old are you? 16, 17 on 26th

Do you have Discord? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 3-4

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 5-6 on and off

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's toby12f
    Magnoot
    CluelessKlutz

None others atm.

When did you join Meepcraft? Joined 2012, I believe.

Introduction: Hi :) I'm Blake, or Gaeyeong/Minetifa, and I'm a 16 year old kid from sunny SoCal. I came to love gaming when my older brother introduced me to Maplestory at age 4, and I've been playing all genres of games ever since. I do favor FPS games, being a pro Overwatch player for a while, as well as Rank G on ESEA (CSGO) a couple years ago.

I love music, both listening and creating. I've been learning how to make music for a year or so now, mainly being deep house and breakcore/lolicore. My favorite genres influence the music I want to make, so they'd be deep/future/bass house music like Alex Hobson, Calu, Tchami, WHTKD, etc and breakcore like Renard gores*** (bad word).

Outside of tech related hobbies, I like to draw and write songs. Drawings usually being nothing more than anime girls, or characters from video games drawn in an anime style, song writing mostly being in korean, another thing I wanted to mention. I'm fluent in Korean, and can speak japanese fluently. (I obviously don't know all kanji, probably never will)

Why should you be Helper? I am a compassionate person and I can keep my cool very well. I developed my ability to keep cool with people through extensive team play with orgs like Splyce during my Overwatch career, as well as just growing up. I've proven through the past 3 or so weeks on discord and the week or so in game that I don't react to the same old stuff that would have immediately set me off months ago. I've assimilated very well with the current community and I'm able to brush off any hate I do get very easily and well.

I am a very logical person, as well. I know compassion and logic clash at times, but I have a strong balance between the two. When the situation calls for logical reasoning, I can turn on a switch, and vice versa. I favor logic over emotion most of the time, but in situations where the server isn't in any form of danger and I can spare someone further emotional distress (only example that comes to mind is tylerbrown), emotion would kick in. I feel any staff team needs a balance between emotion and logic, and as of now I feel that the majority of members favor emotion, making me a strong addition.

I'm just a general people person. I'm very good at maneuvering around conversations, which you can get pretty quickly in a voice chat with me. Meaning I never really lose track of where I am or where you are, and I can keep pace in a conversation even if I'm not up to speed on the topic. I can find a way to keep up and maintain my end of the conversation well. I'm very quick witted, too, which is very helpful in mostly all staffing related jobs or situations. Being able to respond quickly, with a real and not half-baked answer is beyond useful, and I would personally say is required to be a successful staff member.

What are your weaknesses? Ban history is my biggest weakness, because I'm known as a toxic player. I was absolutely hypertoxic and I deserved every single ban that I got, but I do feel that I've proven myself to be different from that person. It's been weeks in the discord showing nothing but great bounds of improvement, including voice chats with all kinds of players that I would have disagreed with or acted poorly towards previously. It's also been nothing but constant improvement and growth in game.

There's also some sort of death by association thing going on with me because of my link to "PseudoCorp", which I hope I've mostly fixed recently.

Finally, I'm not going to lie and promise 8 hours each day of the weekend of gameplay. That will never happen from me, considering the other games I play at the level I play them and how much time has to go into it. However, I would improve activity and try to be on as much as I can.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: ty for reading :)

cooey, Peero, PseudoGod and 4 others like this.
  2. PseudoGod

PseudoGod Celebrity Meeper

+1 Why not? (no bias here)

Meznik likes this.
  3. Magnoot

Magnoot Celebrity Meeper

From the times we've talked in the voice channel on discord I can tell that you're no where what you used to be. I can tell that there's a lot of improvement from a year ago when you were on meep. I'd be comfortable enough with you being staff and not worrying about you being corrput or toxic. Good fit for being staff. +1

MeepLord27 and minetifa like this.
  4. Spiderjel

Spiderjel Popular Meeper

+1 Got WIped might as well.

minetifa likes this.
  5. OsiasJupiter

OsiasJupiter Celebrity Meeper

What team were you on

6. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

-1, chronic cheater in Minecraft yikes

Curious, what's your overwatch name? Never seen you in my t500 games lol

OsiasJupiter likes this.
  7. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

+/- good player long ban history

minetifa likes this.
  8. Meznik

Meznik Celebrity Meeper

I'll have to be a +/-, you've really improved from how toxic you were before (still could use a tiny bit of work for staff), but still don't know if you're going to follow in pseudo's and inexxer's footsteps and abuse staff. (I think I got that right)

minetifa likes this.
  9. PseudoGod

PseudoGod Celebrity Meeper

I'll elaborate that neither of us ever abused our role as staff rank.
    I got demoted because I neglected my staff role and focused on the economy while the first day of reset was occurring.
    Inexxer got demoted by association with me; he was actually doing his job and if I hadn't been in the picture he would probably have kept his staff role until he got caught duping.

+1

minetifa, boombox123 and Meznik like this.
  10. bloodyghost

bloodyghost local haunt

+1 for breakcore

minetifa and Meznik like this.
  11. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Absolutely accepted with 100% no doubts about performance

Didn't even give me time to write a real response, sheesh

CaliWahine and qazini like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.