1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from Mettekes

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Mettekes, Jul 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mettekes

Mettekes Popular Meeper

Member Name Mettekes

Additional In Game Names: Mettekes

How old are you? 16 (17 in less than a week)

Do you have Discord? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 2

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 2

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's _Peero_, ViperFan17, Katronica

When did you join Meepcraft? April 4, 2018

Introduction: Hi, I'm Mett. I've been staff before and decided recently to try it out again. I know it's weird to see me back again, especially since everything that has happened. Here I am! I've been sort of active recently, and even made another town. I've started grinding for that and getting the materials I need. I'm a 16 year old basic white chick, and I play games for fun like most people on this server do.

Why should you be Helper? I used to be staff, and eventually resigned because I had to focus on school. However; I have lots of experience outside of Minecraft.
    The first example of this is I have worked in customer service for a total of three years now. Customer service has built on my communication skills, adaptability and leadership skills. It can often be tough to deal with difficult and picky customers, however I am now able to think on my toes to figure out the best solution to make everyone happy and solve all issues. I also was in charge of training all new staff and ensuring staff knew how to handle certain issues that may arise, which shows I am able to be a strong leader.

Another experience I have is working with children aged 10-16 who’s families are in poverty. Once a week I planned fun activities that keep them occupied that also benefitted their education and other various skills that they often were not able to learn at home. This has made me very patient when it comes to dealing with younger people who tend to have more difficult personalities who don’t want to follow the rules.

Lastly, I was also a big part of my high school’s band. In the band, I was in charge of my section and band and was always a chosen leader when we travelled for competitions and performances. Currently, I am the head of the band (senior drum major) and have a lot of experience dealing with difficult people.

What are your weaknesses? I have a LOT of weaknesses, as seen on my past application. Mainly right now, I've gone on meep to just talk in chat and be annoying for fun. I realize that was a mistake, and have talked to Clueless a lot about what's going on in the community right now. I have more weaknesses, but as a senior in high school in college classes, I've been working a lot on my persona as I head out of high school and into college in 2021.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I recently had the "helper" tag as a sort of prank, and many people seemed to love the fact I was a staff member. It was all for fun and games, but it seems that if I were staff the community would enjoy my presence on the staff team. Thanks :)

2. Viperfan

Viperfan Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Game Designer

+1 you were a pretty good staff member and I believe you would be a good staff member again, something this server really needs

MAZISAWESOME, Peero and Mettekes like this.
  3. Liam

Liam Fergalicious, baby

+1
    Staff could use your dynamic :)

MAZISAWESOME, Mettekes and Peero like this.
  4. Peero

Peero Celebrity Meeper

+1 Best skyblock player I've ever seen

MAZISAWESOME, Liam and Mettekes like this.
  5. Katronica

Katronica Celebrity Meeper

+1 Never saw you as a staff member but you probs have what it takes to be a modern day staff ;)

Peero, MAZISAWESOME and Mettekes like this.
  6. BooBear1227

BooBear1227 Sunflower | Always

Hi Mett,

Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your Helper application at this time. If you would like to discuss the reasons, please message me or another SuperMod+ on Discord.

Adrian likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.