1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from LIONRACER

Discussion in 'Denied' started by LIONRACER, Apr 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LIONRACER

LIONRACER Well-Known Meeper

Member Name LIONRACER

Additional In Game Names: LIONRACER

How old are you? 12

Do you have Discord? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 5

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 6

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? No

References: Please give IGN's

When did you join Meepcraft? 2017

Introduction: I play alot of minecraft irl and I love playing on miecraft servers like meepcraft and I also like helping people in alot of situations. And also like playing other games irl and also like studying for school.

Why should you be Helper? Because I love helping people and it makes me and other feel good. And I want to help others so they arent confused about something on meep or something else and I will always be online to help people.

What are your weaknesses? Orginization, Grammer Sometimes, Taking to many risks

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:

legendcaleb, Pmx728, agnd and 7 others like this.
  2. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Celebrity Meeper

problem causer every day

3. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

“I would be shocked if I become helper.” -You 2 seconds ago

Poor application and immature.

4. Meznik

Meznik Celebrity Meeper

This looks like a joke. No proof reading at all, weakness section has "weaknesses" but no explanation for them, your behavior in Meep completely contradicts the Why I should be Helper section, and so on. Honestly, the most funny part of this is that I can fit this whole application into one page not even in fullscreen. You're constantly an annoyance on Meep, not helpful, ever, at all, and have a problem with not thinking at all before you say things.
    Try again in say, 8 years. Then you might have a slim chance. But for now, I'm a -1

5. Katronica

Katronica Celebrity Meeper

I am sorry Lionracer but this will definitely not cut it. I know you seem interested in being apart of the staff team but to compose an application with little to no information and weaknesses with no further description doesn't allow me to see any potential as a helpful staff member to meepcraft. Now other than that, I would not want to see you as staff due to your countless occasions with the community, impacting in such a negative way. Using racial slanders, harming others in a provocative way, and even threatening the community that you would hurt yourself doesn't fall any characteristics of a good staff member whatsoever. If I can see improvement and some maturity in you, then I would definitely look into this application a lot differently. But at this moment I am at a -1 and absolutely would not want to see you as a staff member on this server.

VKL_ReWinDzz and Meznik like this.
  6. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

upload_2020-4-12_13-44-11.png
    Seems like staff material too me.

Jackl01, IzzSt, MyGmail and 7 others like this.
  7. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

I'm going to keep this constructive and not jump on the bandwagon of short replies, but from what I'm seeing in the ratings above, you aren't really fit for a staff position. You are at a young age, you still have some potential, but you see it as a little joke just to abuse your permissions:
    You have a problem with immaturity and your weaknesses are a bit hard to tackle. Organization can be something not many people can do, but grammar and "taking too many risks" are not. Grammar is something you can fix on your own with practice. Taking too many risks sounds like something you naturally do rather than just a mistake you do from time to time.

You didn't give us much information in your introduction; you've only told us how much you enjoy playing Minecraft. A sentence or two would belong in your "Why?" section rather than your introduction.

I'm sorry, LIONRACER, but I'm keeping my vote at a -1. I wish you the best of luck in the future.

8. smeef

smeef Popular Meeper

The kid is only 12. I don't know why you would waste your time writing anything more than a paragraph about why you didn't like his post. It was a pretty funny read though, his application.
    +1

9. ldaffodil

ldaffodil Popular Meeper

Being staff isn't about getting something you want. It's about serving the community.

Adrian, LIONRACER and GroovyGrevous like this.
  10. Marthacuddles

Marthacuddles Celebrity Meeper

have you ever read a good helper application in your life?

11. ZestyWheathin

ZestyWheathin Celebrity Meeper

I think you have a lot of potential, and I started out with a similar maturity level at your age, so in a few years with some more experience I feel like you could be a good staff member. For now, just slowly work on your maturity and try to make friends with people on the server. For now, a -1, but you have plenty of time to improve!

Summers and BooBear1227 like this.
  12. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

heyo lion, you're a fun and nice person from what I've seen but I do see some problems. you're currently banned from meeps discord and you have caused issues in meep chat too. you've shown a lack of maturity as well, but I can tell you from personal experience it is possible to change, even just a little bit!! as for your app, I suggest you look through other accepted apps and this guide too, to see how you could better format your app and tell people more about why you are applying for helper

don't think that you'll never become staff because of these issues and -1's. you can do it, you just need to work on these things

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
    Epicdude141 likes this.
  13. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

You created a far better application than I was your age. If you are really interested in being staff, work on it and try not to bother about it. It'll happen once the community thinks you deserve it. Take it from experience : )

EllieEllie and Summers like this.
  14. Tigressnerd

Tigressnerd Celebrity Meeper

you have a good heart but I don't believe you are ready for this just yet. In the meantime, you should practice being a good community member on Meep. Work on maturity, leadership skills, and communication skills and show Meep your potential. Keep your head up and I encourage you to work towards this in the future. -1

BooBear1227 and IFartOnChilren like this.
  15. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

NGL this line was quite comedic and for that +1

16. shiroppy

shiroppy Celebrity Meeper

+1 you seem really nice.

legendcaleb likes this.
  17. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

-1 think you need to spend some more time maturing, son. <3

Bob4444444 likes this.
  18. Blazetop

Blazetop Popular Meeper

The courage to apply as a helper despite being a relatively new member of the community is surely a bold and commendable move. My thoughts on this, however, are similar to the others; I don't think you're ready for this responsibility just yet, especially with what I have observed on your interactions with everyone so far (which was pretty bad). However, let's not forget us, humans, are capable to learn. Let this be an inspiration to improve as a person and try to acquire a positive subset of skills such as considerate communication.

TL; DR: For now, it's a -1 for me. But there's a big room for improvement!

LIONRACER likes this.
  19. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Denied - you are currently permanently banned.

Vexmae likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.