1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from Killdogx

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Killdogx, Dec 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

Member Name Killdogx

Additional In Game Names: Kingwongjang123, ProfessorX_

How old are you? 16

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 2-5

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 2-7

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's 2005grevous, Splasho, lordusan, Paincakexx1997 and metr0n0me

When did you join Meepcraft? About 2 years and 4 months ago.

Introduction: Hey guys! As well as you know, Killdogx is here. I've been apply on Meepcraft about 4 times and accepted twice but made a little bit of stupid mistakes that I was removed from iinterview. I’ve had quite the experience here in Meepcraft.

Currently I play football. Used to play drums, saxophone, piano and guitar. But chose to play football in high school. I would love to do both but I decided to put my effort to one of them. Which was football. After school, I come home and do my homework first and study some SAT and essay. That's what I do outisde of Meepcraft.

Mostly I enjoy playing in Towny. I'm mayor of Ranchview and recruiter at Paris in alpha world. I love making town spawns and help out other towns that needs help with some towny commands. I also love playing mini-games, such as infected and boomo.

Why should you be Helper? How have I changed? In the past I have been the opposite of what a staff member should be like. Immature, impatient, rude and abusing mayor's command. But I have really tried my best to fix and move past that so that I could earn this position.
    Right now I would describe myself as a particularly determined person always giving 100% effort. When isn't 100% effort needed? Something hard needing doing? I'll give it a try with best of my ability, no excuses. I always thought about me as a staff member and wanted to achieve that goal.

I don't really talk a lot in global chat. But someone needs help about commands and ask about something, I step up and help them out. I think now it is that time to try and make it happen that my dedication and my goal come true. Being a Helper might become little tough for me, but I will fight through those problems and will get used to it quickly. I promise you that I will always give 100%, and my work ethic attests to that.

What are your weaknesses? While I believe I should be a helper, there are several things that I need to fix and work little bit more then before.

Things that I need to work on more is my temptations. I believe everyone has tempted to something they wanted. For me I think it's money. One of the biggest thing that you need in economy server is money. As I play towns and lots of economy, I found how to make money quick and fast in bad way. Such as raising town's taxes without telling it to your residents. About 5 months ago, I raised my town taxes without noticing my residents. Therefore I was removed from interview and was banned. Afterwords past few months, I have been fixing my temptations by giving out free towns and money to random people and I'm looking to be better.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: After my last application was removed from interview for abusing mayor's power. Over the past few months, I’ve learned a lot from my past events and I've been really more careful about it. I know that I'm not a best fit for this position, but I will do my best out there. Thank you for reading my application and I would love to hear your vote. ONce again, thank you.

GroovyGrevous and KaiUsesThis like this.
  2. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

+/-

I do feel that y0u can handle the position, however I do feel that your activity on the server could improve.

Prove me wrong and I will give you my +1.

3. Killdogx

Will improve more. Thank you.

4. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

+1
    +Active in game and Ts
    +Mature
    +Helpful
    +/- Forums activity

Good luck!

2004*

5. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

Active, competent, mature and likable. I'd like to see you have a shot.

+1

GroovyGrevous and Killdogx like this.
  6. Historicmush

Historicmush Popular Meeper

Never seen you in game or in ts. You probably are active, but you need to /g a lot more.

+/- never talked with you before but from the app and the comments above I think you have a chance.

Killdogx likes this.
  7. Miku

Miku One Hell of a Miku Staff Member Mod

-1 For the following reasons.
    Dont see you ingame (im on alot)
    Dont see you on TS enough (Again, im on alot)
    Sometimes you are a hypocrite (You do things and then tell people not to do them as you do them)
    Your overall attitude towards other players (other than your friends) Needs improvement.
    Youve done better on clearing up your past, but I still think you arent ready.

Pmx728 likes this.
  8. Killdogx

Thank you guys, it means a lot. Will fix those issues.

GroovyGrevous likes this.
  9. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

You were definitely able to handle the position in the past, however I cannot say the same as of now. I don't know you as well anymore, you've been gone a good time, and are not terribly active.

No vote. You have the capabilities, but you need the attitude and work ethic as well and we can't see if you have that.

Killdogx likes this.
  10. Aightfam

Aightfam Popular Meeper

+.5

Active, nice, never had a bad experience, but not very active in ts or /g (then again, I'm not in ts a lot) good luck!

11. Miku

Miku One Hell of a Miku Staff Member Mod

We have decided to deny your application due to your lack of dedication to the server.
    You have some general issues to work on before you apply again, you also need to become a little bit more known by the community.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.