1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from jcheino12

Discussion in 'Denied' started by jcheino12, Jun 7, 2015.

1. jcheino12

jcheino12 Well-Known Meeper

Member Name jcheino12

Additional In Game Names: jcheino

How old are you? 14

Do you have Skype? Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 2-3

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 3+

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? No

References: Please give IGN's I have non

When did you join Meepcraft? i am not sure so i am not going to guess

Introduction: Hi i am Jake or my in game name is jcheino and i am a 14 year old boy that loves games and every part of minecraft and i play all the time. While i play i try to help people when i can and not be a bothwer at the rest of the times. I like to learn and see new things. When i and not on the computwer i am helping out around my house and doing other stuff with friends and hanging out at friends houses. in short version i love to learn and i am a chill person who likes t help.

Why should you be Helper? I would like to be helper because i love helping people and with the state i am at right now i can not help as much as i would want. BUt i plan on getting better everything and i like to try to make difference in the way we see each other for the better. so that we are all more social and chat is filled with less mean but more help and better and kinder things.

What are your weaknesses? I am young-I like to think that i am right and i don't always take "no" very well . This also means i am still in school limiting my time on the server and making the time i can be on the server not a reliable time.
    Location-Where i live i am far from any tower so my internet of very spotty like the day i am applying with this for four day before this i had no internet at all. Also because of where i live am not in the same time zone as some of the players,
    I Rage-Some time i rage hardcore and i get really upset and just "Rage quit' but normaly i get on about 5-10 minutes after i leave and in the time i cool down and try to become calm again.
    I am metaly retarted- Not this sonds odd but i am medicaly rated as mentaly disabled i have some many problems with me if you were to read them you would run out of breath before you finished. This meaning some things i dont under stand very well like one of them is a problems that makes my not under stand social skills very well so i am not always aware if i am brocking normal siocial boundies but when i am a simple reminder helps me out.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I have been though lots of thing not aloud to talk about that most people would never think would happen at my age. I have been prone to panic attacks when things like them are brought up like if i see it in chat i start panincing. I am working on trying to not panic as much.

OrangeNinja3 likes this.
  2. OrangeNinja3

OrangeNinja3 Celebrity Meeper

Hey!
    I believe that your app was lacking in some places
    I have never seen you in game but it could be because of timezone difference
    I don't think that you are involved in the community and helping enough to get the position
    -1 for now but just improve on what I stated and you might have a chance good luck!

cooey likes this.
  3. Highlanders3Ruth

Highlanders3Ruth Popular Meeper

Soooo, -1.

•Never heard/seen you
    •Many typos and grammar issues.
    •Kinda short app.
    •Not great forums activity.

-1 Gl.

4. Bluapol

Bluapol Media Team Meeper

Don't see you online nor helping

5. 00000

00000 Guest

6. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

Your "why" was the shortest section and your grammar and spelling were horrendous.

7. benster82

benster82 Celebrity Meeper

-1 While this is a MUCH BETTER app from the first one you posted, it is still lacking and is filled with spelling and grammatical errors.

8. marranz631

marranz631 Active Meeper

This app sucks -1

9. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Denied- I Rage-Some time i rage hardcore and i get really upset and just "Rage quit' but normaly i get on about 5-10 minutes after i leave and in the time i cool down and try to become calm again.

I am glad you brought this up and was honest but this is something you would need to be able to control. Even a 5-10 rage can be very bad for the server in a staff position.