1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from CreeperCristi

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CreeperCristi, May 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CreeperCristi

CreeperCristi Popular Meeper

Member Name CreeperCristi

Additional In Game Names: No others as of now

How old are you? 12

Do you have Skype? Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 10-15 (approx)

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 10-24 (approx)

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's SpongeyStar

When did you join Meepcraft? 12/01/2015

Introduction: Hello users, My name is Cristian; Most of you will probably know me as CreeperCristi around MeepCraft, I'm 12 and I'm currently in Year 7 in my local school;

In terms of my hobbies, I occasionally play the guitar to my Granddad at his house; I go bowling after school every Thursday (not too often); And of course, I'm a huge gamer in general

I usually have Acting classes on Mondays and Saturdays, this is because I now have an acting career lined up for me, but usually I have time to get on MeepCraft, and hopefully I can help the server even more w/ helper

I do have previous staff experience (not on this server of course), so I know what it takes to be a great staff member

Why you should be Helper? Though Im not really somebody who helps in shout (I try to whenever I get a chance to), I feel helper would give me the motivation to make this even better; Besides, I have a motivation for Helper that has value rather than popularity or fame; My goal is to make a high effort and help anyone on the server in need of assistance

Because usually I help in /msg or local, this is basically what the average Staff Member does to help right? Like /modreq for example, and besides, isn't this natural for staff to be silent like that? but anyway; it doesn't stop there

The "Report A Player" section is something I would also be good at, since I could probably review and answer to the reports as quickly as possible; Besides, most reports don't get answered straight away, so thats also an advantage for the forums side too

In terms of knowledge of the usual commands a staff should know about, I know the basics like /Kick and /Ban and stuff like that; But this Prism thing that Ive seen being used looks like something I could use pretty well once taught how to

What are your weaknesses? So I do have my weaknesses (who doesn't?), which include:

Immaturity - I admit that I can be immature at times (who else isn't at all?), but I try to keep cool, and I can usually overcome it when it seems to get to be too much

Quietness - Sometimes I can be quiet when it comes to playing the average mini-games (CTF, HG, KitPvP etc); This is normal, for me anyway (its a trait), I can counter it by trying to find a place where I can chat in peace (this isn't exactly easy); Also, I'm not somebody who likes to use their mic on TS so often, but this shouldn't be a issue for the interview

Getting Distracted - This sometimes happens to me, like for example; if somebody sets me an assignment to do, I can sometimes get distracted occasionally over in /shout; But I haven't any signs of this happening to me recently so not something to worried about

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I feel like this would be a great privilege for me to have, and I would try my very best if I ever become Helper

Thanks for reading and considering my Application, have a nice day for now ;)

2. triscope

triscope Celebrity Meeper

ok, your pretty mature and nice but before everyone says you need to help more, you do help a bit but I don't see you a lot in /g but...
    +1 :)

CreeperCristi and SpongeyStar like this.
  3. vrohan

vrohan Celebrity Meeper

-1 I do not see you helping anyone, and you seem desperate for Helper. You are immature as everytime come to pvp you say "Do not even think about it" and when I kill you, once you moaned and winged to me for your armour back. You are not ready atm.

4. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

Stole my words! You don't help bud. You just don't. Maturity still hasn't increased. Also, you mini-mod all the time. You act like you are already staff and it is annoying. Improve on these things and apply in like July!

vrohan likes this.
  5. pinacolda

pinacolda Popular Meeper

Well you have been pretty nice to me in general and you seem pretty mature I think we all should give you a chance

+1

-Pinacolda

CreeperCristi likes this.
  6. Bluapol

Bluapol Media Team Meeper

24 aprox on weekends? oh man, i don't know why i don't see you any time, not even in shout nor helping.

7. JoeK

JoeK ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

+1 friendly and helpful person, doesn't help in global much (even though you will handle modreqs) well good luck :)

8. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

+1 due to personal experiences

9. Gamerperson783

Gamerperson783 Active Meeper

+1 mature and nice need to work in helping out a bit more and show up in /g ok?good luck:)

10. Darke_Amethyst

Darke_Amethyst Legendary Meeper

Active, good attitude. +1.

11. Zoe89

Zoe89 ℓιgнтωєιgнт ςяαzу

+.5

I've seen you online—not necessarily helping, but your active, and I see you on forums a lot. I haven't seen you at all on ts though. I'm sure you would be helpful, and I know your nice, so good luck!

Last edited: May 19, 2015
    Darke_Amethyst likes this.
  12. sir_wolf6

sir_wolf6 New Meeper

Your in game attitude is horrible, certainly not that of a staff member's. On a normal basis you tend to act stuck up or immature, and a few more than many times I have seen you lose your temper over tiny things.

13. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

these all say about the same thing and im gonna agree. You apply a LOT and you seem desperate for helper

adlovesdogs likes this.
  14. Seriena

Seriena Active Meeper

cooey likes this.
  15. 00000

00000 Guest

hnnnnnggggg

anyway, you're immature, whiny, and annoying. -1

16. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

Legit

17. Wubb8t

Wubb8t Celebrity Meeper

I'm giving this a strong +1 :)

You're nice helpful and friendly, qualities that any staff member should have.

18. CreeperCristi

CreeperCristi Popular Meeper

Thanks for all the feedback and constructive criticism, I'll defiantly improve in areas where I should; But as for whining, I deeply apologise for stupid behaviour like that, I promise from now on, this will not happen (Im being mistreated @ school, so its mainly why it happened); And if it ever does, point it out straight away and I'll shush :)

Darke_Amethyst likes this.
  19. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

Hey Creeper!

I'm gonna give you a +1! You are a very good friend of mine on the server, and I see true potential in you for becoming staff. You are mature, might have the slight immature on the side but I know you can sort that out. You are also quite active, and since you are in Australia you are on when most staff members aren't, so you can help the other people. You've been on the server for a little while and throughout that time I think you've learnt lots of new commands and things about Meepcraft. Maybe just try getting more active within /shout, even though I already see you there, just be a little more chatty :D
    Overall, as I said, I see true potential in you for being a staff member!

Good luck!
    - SpongaiStah

GroovyGrevous, CreeperCristi and JoeK like this.
  20. BrilliantPark

BrilliantPark New Meeper

+1 for CreeperCristi, Would play ctf with him in the same team anyday!

cooey and CreeperCristi like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.