1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from CreeperCristi

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CreeperCristi, Mar 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CreeperCristi

CreeperCristi Popular Meeper

Member Name CreeperCristi

Additional In Game Names: I don't use any other names as of now :p

How old are you? 12

Do you have Skype? No

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) Long time, don't ask how long

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) Like i said, a long time

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? Yes

Introduction: Name's CreeperCristi with my real name being Cristian (hence my IGN) and my age is 12, you've probably seen me around on meep a lot, I'm pretty known this server, so being helper is a huge honour for me

Why you should be Helper? Well being helper would not only be awesome because of the new perks, but it also means I'm helping out the server a lot more often than just votes and 2 rank donations (premium and exclusive); Besides, we need to keep all those rude people and hackers away from all the rest of us, thats what meepcraft is all about! to stay safe and have fun! :D

What are your weaknesses? I'm not always online 24/7 though, Wednesdays are days for homework during school terms, or sometimes, even Friday, so don't expect me to be on around then; Only chances of me being on properly on those days is if I've got no homework or its (Insert season here) break (which doesn't really happen)

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I had bukkit server a couple months back, tried getting as many plugins as possible on it, but all i got was Kitpvp and Towny, but it wasn't very popular, though i was the owner and i could do anything i wanted on there, it was still boring after awhile, and besides, it used a lot of disk space on my on laptop; so i was forced to close it down (RIPE - UberPixel 2014 - 2015 "you'll be missed...")

GroovyGrevous likes this.
  2. Metzy

Metzy Popular Meeper

-App was short
    -Never seen you in game
    -You introduction was one sentence. It says you are a new member, so you should include a little more so people know what your about.
    -"A long time" That doesn't specify how many hours, a long time could be 8-10 hours or 3-4. Specify.
    Good Luck!

GroovyGrevous likes this.
  3. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

Hello. i am going to be a -1 for the following reasons: Never seen you in-game/Ts (Timezones?)and no Forums activity.
    The app was deffinatly not goodand short (You should put more effort in it.)
    Good Luck!

Metzy likes this.
  4. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

Hello! I am sorry, but Skype is a requirement to join the staff team. I would become active on all 3 parts of the server and reapply when you feel a little more settled.

Good luck,

5. Landonator419

Landonator419 Celebrity Meeper

-No skype.
    -Weak application.
    -Never seen you ingame.
    Good luck!

6. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

Sorry Creeper! You're a great friend of mine, and I see you on quite a bit, but:
    - App was short: Your intro needs more stuff in it, tell us about your hobbies, what you enjoy doing, when you first joined Meep etc
    - Your why: Try looking at some accepted helper applications to get an idea of what you should be doing
    - Skype is a requirement

You also have a good timezone, but try improving on the things I've said and the above stuff and you'll do well :)

-Spongey <3

7. Forest

Forest Popular Meeper

Your app was ok
    I have never seen you on teamspeak
    You should be more active on forums New member not very good

8. vrohan

vrohan Celebrity Meeper

Your not very active. Ive seen you a bit, but you don't help. Your new to forums and I don't see you on Ts. Skype is necessary. -1

9. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I saw you complaining in shout last night when no one gave you a positive review.
    NONONONONONONONONNONNOO
    This is the WORST thing to EVER say on an app. you NEVER become helper just for theperks, you EARN helper to HELP. That's it!

A. you can help without a rank.
    B. Donating does not aid you here.

Meep's about making rude people go away? No. You be helper because you want to help.

...it's impossible for someone to be online 24/7. this is not a weakness.

Saying server names, I don't care if it's gone, still.

-1, you aren't ready, you aren't helpful, you're not active enough, and your application isn't great either.

Zer0000000000 and cooey like this.
  10. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

need skype. -1

11. __Rety__

__Rety__ Celebrity Meeper

Huge -1 super short app and I never see u online.

12. HotAsianBeans

HotAsianBeans Celebrity Meeper

Nitpicking pretty hard for a double demote.

Cristi,
    I see you online, and you've been friendly when I've interacted with you, but I don't think you have the experience and knowledge of the server and its rules to be a helper quite yet.

13. castroifyer

castroifyer :)

Denied due to the following reasons:
    • No skype. Skype is a must.
    • Players do not know you, I for one have never seen you before.
    • Please put more effort into your app!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.