1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from CrazyYoungBro

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CrazyYoungBro, Feb 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyYoungBro

CrazyYoungBro Popular Meeper

Member Name CrazyYoungBro

Additional In Game Names: CrazyYoungBro, Draki_Dan (Alt / Currently Used By Brother)

How old are you? 13

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 2-4

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 2-5

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? No

References: Please give IGN's _Versus,
    2leah2,
    ForteMizuki,
    Kiyonato,
    Captain_snowy,
    Shark_Waffle,
    Airzos,
    LordMellow ,
    L_E_

When did you join Meepcraft? 21 October 2015

Introduction: Hello! I am Arihant or CrazyYoungBro as most of you know me. I am currently studying in 8th grade. Maths and Computer Science are my favorite subjects other than that I'm a sporty guy and Basketball and Cricket are my favorite outdoor sports. As of indoor sports,
    I really like Table Tennis (A.K.A Ping Pong) and Chess. I really concentrate on my studies and spend the majority of my time on them. I also know quite a bit about coding and software programming. I plan to become a Software Engineer in my life. I have learned to code in Basic JavaScript and HTML, currently I'm learning to code in Advanced JavaScript. In approximately an year's time, I would know how to code android apps, websites and other cool stuff.

I have been playing MineCraft for the past 4 years but had never tried to play Multiplayer Servers.
    About 4 months ago, my half-yearly exams were over and I was looking around the web for new games to try. It was then that I came across an article on Mojang's official website stating the advantages of Multiplayer servers. I really liked the whole point of Multiplayer Worlds. I quickly logged on MineCraft and in a matter of seconds, I was playing MeepCraft.
    In a matter of a week, I became friendly to the server and was instantly addicted to it. My addiction to Meep affected my scores in my monthly tests and my parents weren't happy about it all. I thereby, promised them to maintain a healthy balance between my studies and Meep and also promised that Meep would never again affect my report card.
    Since then, I study for 2 hours and then enjoy playing Meep for the rest of my free time. You can mostly find me building different structures in my town or playing halo to earn some money.

Why should you be Helper? Server Knowledge : I have a nice amount of knowledge of commands. I am currently the Mayor of Novigrad in Beta and have been recruiter in BraveHeart (Beta & Alpha) and also in Mayberry (Alpha).Other than that, I have also been Co-Mayor in Vallenwood (Alpha) and therefore, I know a great deal of the commands. I mostly focus on the Towny aspect of the server as that's its main attraction. On top of that, I also know some very handy staff commands. I found out about these on the net and also watched some videos to see them in action. I would love to teach players commands and help them find their way around the server.
    Experience : I unfortunately don't have any MineCraft staff experience but nonetheless, I have experience working in a team when representing my school in various different competitions. In my school Basketball team, I am positioned as the right wing and help in coordination between the point guard and the post players. I therefore know how to deal with various situations and am aware of the difficulties on the path. I think this will help me as a staff while handling modreqs.
    Positivity : I remain positive no matter what happens. I believe in a saying (in my mother tongue, Hindi) which when translated into English means, "All that happens actually happens for good". This proverb has made me patient and tolerant in life and has taught me great lessons.
    Concentration and Dedication : I think of this as my main strength in life. Again, there is a saying in my mother tongue, Hindi which in English means," Tomorrow's work do today, today's work now if the moment is lost, the work be done how". If I ever think to accomplish a task, I hold onto it until it is all done and dusted, no matter how much ever time it takes me to do it.
    Other than this, MineCraft has taught me that nothing can be earned without effort and dedication. It also has helped me improve my communication and interaction skills and has helped me overcome my shy and quiet nature.
    Forums : As most of you may know, I'm mostly online on forums. When home, I constantly check forums for new threads and replies to others. Even if I'm travelling, I try to keep a constant check of forums.

What are your weaknesses? Immaturity : I am a 13 year old boy and I do become immature sometimes, however I try to be mature during serious matters and situation and not laugh or behave immature in between important discussions.

Teamspeak : I do have teamspeak but can't really use it . I can still manage to use my mother's laptop for interview and hopefully by the end of next week, I can get my computer fixed.

Forgetfulness :
    This is another of my trails. I tend to forget things quickly while I am engaged doing something. An easy example of this is that when I'm chatting to my friends and if my mom says something to me, I listen to it but tend to forget in within the next 5-10 mins. I am trying to overcome this by making sticky notes about everything and sticking them above my computer screen.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Thanks for taking out time from your schedule and reading my application. Please leave your feedback down below. :)

2. Legend Emerged (L_E_)

Legend Emerged (L_E_) Popular Meeper

+1
    he's active and try's to help were possible, (and Always happy to help)
    beside this he has a feeling for justice, doing the right thing is the only way to go for him
    if a problem can't be solved atm, he will try to prevent this problem from happening in the futur

CrazyYoungBro likes this.
  3. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

You haven't improved since your last app.

4. Fortemizuki

Fortemizuki Popular Meeper

I felt like when I was reading this I wanted to know more about you, I thought you could have done a better job explaining your personality. There are people who have never met you (unlike a few friends of yours) who want to imagine and better know you. I didn't think that this app was terrible, but it could use some "umph". A 0.5 for me on this one however make sure you're in minechat so the other players get to know you for you. Goodluck my friend!! <3

CrazyYoungBro and KaiUsesThis like this.
  5. FatBrownMan

FatBrownMan Celebrity Meeper

+ 0.5

You see I have seen improovments in you by helping but spamming chat isnt considered helping your active and kind also helpful or atleast towards me I'm not sure about the others.
    Also as mature as you are you must work on it a bit.

6. Lord_Walrus

Lord_Walrus Popular Meeper

+1

I have seen you many time helping people. You are very nice and I enjoy talking to you. Good luck!

7. LionWaffles

LionWaffles Well-Known Meeper

+1 You likebotted me, jk.

8. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

No improvement since the last time.

9. fasehed

fasehed Celebrity Meeper

+1 you seem very active both forums and ingame

10. MoonlitMadness

MoonlitMadness Celebrity Meeper

-1 I don't think you've inproved since your last app!
    And I never see you help
    -Dawn

11. sicklynerd

sicklynerd Celebrity Meeper

App was messy and basically a ton of repetition.
    You haven't improved, and I don't see much contribution to the staff team.

12. The_Unkown675

The_Unkown675 Celebrity Meeper

- Activity : When you were in my town, you were never active, which is why I fired you

- Maturity : You left my town in a rage fit because you got fired

- Time Zone : This could be a good thing, but it most likely isn't. You have a 12 hour difference.

You also made fun of me for my post:like ratio. That really shows your maturity.

13. Its_Madison

Its_Madison Professional Nerd

Hi!

I am giving you a +1.
    + Friendly and nice :)
    + Mature
    + Activity on the forums
    ? Activity on Minechat and TS (Probably because of timezones, so I will not penalize you for that)

Good luck! <3

14. Marshmellow120

Marshmellow120 Meeper

I've seen CrazyYoungBro help people all of the time and even I have been helped by him and he is usually on when other mods are not on so +1 from me and gl :)

15. Vamp1re_Man

Vamp1re_Man Celebrity Meeper

+ 0.5

I've seen you online quite a bit, and you are very active on the forums.
    In chat, you sometimes help people, however this could be improved on.

Good Luck!

16. anikin ultimate

anikin ultimate Popular Meeper

You are very nice. I have seen you online a lot. Everytime I am on you are too and I see you help people every now and then. +1 from me.

17. DaddingtonBee

DaddingtonBee Popular Meeper

I don't know what these people are talking about - I've seen you help plenty of times. You're friendly and knowledgeable. +1

18. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

+/-
    + Nice
    + Good Timezone
    + Won't abuse power

- When you were in my town, I barely saw you help (which is why you never became more than a recruiter)
    - Can be immature

19. CrazyYoungBro

CrazyYoungBro Popular Meeper

Thanks a lot for your honest and kind reviews.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2016
  20. Jess_4Ds

Jess_4Ds Ya Know!

Denied due to your recent ban.

SpongeyStar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.