1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from cjfalz

Discussion in 'Denied' started by cjfalz, Oct 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cjfalz

cjfalz Well-Known Meeper

Member Name cjfalz

Additional In Game Names: Known as cjfalz, now chimpanzeewise

How old are you? 10 , i act like any other person on meepcraft, im mature

Do you have Discord? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) Atleast like 50 mins a day if i can which i usually can

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) About and hour and a half or an hour

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? No

References: Please give IGN's

When did you join Meepcraft? I have no idea, it says i joined in 2017 but i joined over three years ago.

Introduction: Hello... Even though I am young, I am mature, and I would love to be a helper!

Why should you be Helper? I love helping people, thats it... I just love helping people and i am actually really responsible now

What are your weaknesses? Um..... I honestly dont know. I dont think anything.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Im not used to typing on this computer so if i type weird thats why.

2. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Denied, you were just unbanned yesterday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.