1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from Cherokee Rose

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Cherokee Rose, Jun 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cherokee Rose

Cherokee Rose Meeper

Member Name Cherokee Rose

Additional In Game Names: LaniMeerHeartbow

How old are you? 18

Do you have Skype? Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) Around 5 hours.

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) Around 5 hours.

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? No

References: Please give IGN's militant12
    iMelxP

When did you join Meepcraft? About a month ago

Introduction: Hello guys! My name is Cherokee, a.k.a. LaniMeerHeartbow. I'm 18 and just finished my online home-schooling course! Although I am pretty new to the server, I am absolutely in love with it. I want to do all I can to help it continue to be great. I've donated 20$ (and plan on donating more ;))but I thought that being a helper would really help out the server. I'm extremely nice and friendly. I spend most of my time on MeepCraft and I spend hours helping out new players. I also like to do item drop and dance parties and things like that, just trying to make everyone a little happier. I haven't been on long but I try to hang out and meet as many people as I can. I also hang out on TeamSpeak frequently.

Why should you be Helper? I should be Helper because I'm very helpful, very easy to get along with, and very caring! I love to help new people find good towns and teach them how to buy plots and use all of the commands. I'm still learning but I've got most of it down. I think that the server would really benefit from what I can contribute. For many people MeepCraft, among other games, is like a safe-haven. I don't have many friends in real life because I'm shy but I've met so many great people on Meep! I want to help out as much as I can.

What are your weaknesses? In all honesty, my only weaknesses are being shy, and being new. I'm shy in real life, such as on TeamSpeak, but I don't believe that will get in the way of my goals because my niceness floods away the shyness. I'm not loud and talkative, but if someone wants to speak to me, I'm more than happy :)
    I am very new to the server, so I understand if you don't trust me fully yet, but, although it might not mean much, I will dedicate myself to everything that needs doing.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: That's about it, but thank you for reviewing my application. And I hope you have a good day. :)

Belldorado, CreeperCristi and cooey like this.
  2. TheRealWoohoocheese

TheRealWoohoocheese Celebrity Meeper

Your app could use a little work.
    Who are you? Never seen you in-game.

boyishredstrike likes this.
  3. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

To soon
    sorz for now -1 but I really hope you get helper :)

4. Cherokee Rose

Cherokee Rose Meeper

That's alright :) Thank you!

5. Old_Pink

Old_Pink Celebrity Meeper

Need more experience on the server and app was lacking in length and substance. -1 for now.

cooey likes this.
  6. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

I want to see you in game a little more. I think you have a super amount of potential. I rarely ever see you but I think you would be great. =]

metr0n0me, CreeperCristi and chaos546 like this.
  7. Cherokee Rose

Cherokee Rose Meeper

Thanks, I'll definitely work on being around more. Thanks :)

KlutchDecals likes this.
  8. Dat_Coffee

Dat_Coffee Popular Meeper

I don't thimk I've ever seen you in game. Also, 1 month is not much experience. Sorry, but -1

cooey likes this.
  9. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

haven't seen you in game but than again I haven't been very active so..

very few new members get accepted just saying
    +/-

CreeperCristi and GroovyGrevous like this.
  10. CreeperCristi

CreeperCristi Popular Meeper

Honestly, I see potential for you as a future staff member, just improve on your in-game and teamspeak activity because I don't recall ever seeing you; Therefore, I'm tossing over a +/-

GOOD LUCK! ;)

-Cristi

cooey likes this.
  11. Bluapol

Bluapol Media Team Meeper

I'd say you wait more. Work on your activity (haven't seen you IG), try to help people, and you will be ready.

-1 Good luck

CreeperCristi and cooey like this.
  12. Cherokee Rose

Cherokee Rose Meeper

Thanks everyone, I'll work on it :) Thanks for the tips!

CreeperCristi likes this.
  13. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

I really think that you have a lot of potential; you are clearly friendly and have a desire to help.

I do not, however, think that you know the server or the forums well enough. The main role of a Helper is answering modreqs in game, and while obviously we don't expect you to know everything, you should have fairly advanced knowledge on most aspects of the server in order to do your job properly and efficiently.

A good example of your relative naivety when it comes to the server, specifically the forums, is this thread. While the mistake you made is not necessarily a hard one to make, it's not something you should do right before applying for Helper.

Just my 2 cents :) I hope that you do not give up, even if you are denied! I really believe that you could make a good Helper someday.

metr0n0me, cooey and CreeperCristi like this.
  14. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

Seriously those smiley faces give me nightmares.

Anyways
    Cherokee, you seem like such a sweet person!! Like others have said you have a heck of a lot of potential and really could use that in staff. Sad thing is that I've never seen you in game, and try get more active on forums. I suggest waiting a few more months or something then apply, you'll definitely get an interview I'm sure :)
    - Spongey

15. Forest

Forest Popular Meeper

-1 I am sorry I have never seen you in game.

16. epick8

epick8 The Meme Lord

im at a -1. you don't have the experience with the server to be helper. You seem friendly and nice, but lack the know how on the server to be effective at the job. Spending time on the server and getting to know more people should help with this.

17. Belldorado

Belldorado Celebrity Meeper

Eh...+0.5 sorry ._.

18. boyishredstrike

boyishredstrike Popular Meeper

who are you?

19. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

Whuuuuut??? -1 Whoare you but nice selfie

20. iMelXP

iMelXP bean team

I'm only a few months old on this server myself, so I don't know how long people usually have to be on in order to become helper, but I can vouch for the fact that she is very helpful and mature. Though it may be small, she does help out in my town a lot and is also very active.
    I guess my only advice is to talk more in global! Even if its something small it can end up as a big conversation everyone is involved in and they will remember you the more you do it! You have the maturity, activeness, and helpfulness down, you just need to open up more and gain experience with the people of the server.
    Best of luck ! +1

Cherokee Rose likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.