1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from CasualNuker

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CasualNuker, Apr 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

Member Name CasualNuker

Additional In Game Names: CasualNuker

How old are you? 16

Do you have Discord? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 3

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 4-5

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's KlutchDecals, michaelwojcik2, Alphaprime1212, Pmx_ and Katronica

When did you join Meepcraft? December 19, 2014

Introduction: Hello! I’m Cas, I live in the state of Texas. I’m presently sixteen years old. I am currently in a private High School, I’m enrolled in Geometry, Chemistry, Spanish and advanced courses my school offers. When I go to college or university I plan on majoring in Political Science with the goal of being a politician one day. My draw to politics began in early 2015 as our future President entered the race along with my then favorite candidate Senator Cruz. I began wanting to learn more and eventually do what he did one day. In my free time, I enjoy playing video games, building model rockets, remodeling old swords and bayonets and exploring nature. I’m an addict to seafood and chocolates from locations around the nation. I enjoy traveling across the country and the world to see nature and cool historical sites. My favorite state is likely Alaska or Arkansas due to their surreal natural beauty. However, my favorite country is Australia mainly because of its amazing TV personalities such as Steve Irwin or Crocodile Dundee. In entertainment, I largely enjoy Marvel, Star Wars and Pirates of the Caribbean because of their epic storylines and plot twists.

Why should you be Helper? I’m applying for this position because I'd like to assist the server in many different ways. I would like to give the community a helping hand, I love the server and do almost everything I can to assist it. I know how frustrating it can be for players to join a server and be overwhelmed and I would like to be there to help them on their journey through meepcraft.

Being a staff member is not all about getting the rule-breakers, It's also about helping the community, being a fair, unbiased, communicative Player, who's helpful and can help new players or old players in trouble, being there as a person for the community to look up to for guidance. I would wish to do that when I'm a staff member. I'll give tips and any guidance to new inexperienced players, or anyone who needs it and help the community grow and be safe.

One of my biggest strengths is spotting in irregularities of staff and players. I can tell when something is just not going to work out in a staff team or in a server in general.
    I’m a team player and I can collaborate and cooperate with everyone nicely. After many years of being extremely self centered, I started realizing that I could get more done if I worked with a team and didn’t take charge. I am an extremely hard worker, although I may joke around about being lazy. Helping is something I've always been good at doing, whether it be around my house to help my family or to help my friends and other students. In the past by helping other people I have done thirty plus hours of community outreach for my community along with serving my class as Freshman class President last year.

I always do my best to assist anyone on a server if they have questions that I am able to answer. I know the staff gets busy and they do not always have the time to respond so I help where I can and if I can. I am well organized and proficient at staff duties and keeping logs of infractions/screenshots. After owning multiple servers and being staff on several others I’ve come to know the normal for a server staff member. I have multiple files and applications designed to capture evidence if need be. Along with knowledge of most major plugins used for keeping block data.

What are your weaknesses? I currently believe my biggest weakness is patience. In a situation that may take over twenty or so minutes, I may be starting to make rash choices. However, to combat this I will work on being more flexible with these types of situations. I will also remember that it is just a game and if need be walk away for a few moments.

I used to be very manipulating to others which caused my many past issues. When I struggled with scamming and stealing on the server I always was trying to convince others it wasn't me. But in the end to handle it I learned that if I continue doing this eventually I will never be accepted into the community.

I sometimes lack commitment. There are days when I lack complete commitment to continue on a project in my own time. But to solve this I’ve been working on seeing all my projects through to the end and if needed I’ll take a moment or two away to think of what I need to do next.

I also struggle with maturity at times. There are days when I can be immature, such as when I wasted smk’s time on an incident that should’ve been resolved in fifteen minutes or less. In order to solve future problems as a staff member I plan on taking a little more serious look at things.

Early last year I suffered from depression for a while. It was likely my biggest weakness until I started seeing help for it. How I solved it was talking to people and remembering how I’m still special as a human being.

Impulse decision making is another thing I vastly struggle with. To solve this I have to learn how to be patient and cope with others during a high stress situation.

High criticism is something I’ve struggled with ever since I first applied for staff and continue to struggle with daily as I can get irrational and irate at players. So that I can solve this I’d take a break for a moment and thinking away from the screen. To find the best way to respond to a situation is the best course of action.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: My last ban expired on November 8, 2017 it was for advertising given by KlutchDecals after the reset. After it was lifted following my unban by Klutch and Roxy. I became a different person ingame and have gone almost three years without a ban. I wish to never get a ban again and only assist this community in any way possible.

boombox123, Pmx728 and GroovyGrevous like this.
  2. Meznik

Meznik Celebrity Meeper

CasualNuker likes this.
  3. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

You didn't mention in ur application your limits with your playtime. You mentioned you cannot stay past 8:30 PM. Sounds like a weakness to me...

EDIT: On second thought, you would fit in perfectly with the current staff +13/50

Last edited: May 16, 2020
    FatUnicornzz, nhjed, Lilliya and 4 others like this.
  4. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

hi

I just want to say your current application is far better than any previous you've sent. I really like your weaknesses section, and how you aim to work on those weaknesses.

I, personally, haven't had any problems with you on Meep and think you are a very nice person who is trying to change. And I really like it when I see people trying to change. I know it's hard to change. You seem dedicated to Meep, although, I've heard about you hoping to other servers and becoming staff there. (I'd also like to add how I love your enthusiasm for classic towny:) )

Anyways, I'm not really sure if I can see you as staff at the moment, so I'll leave it as a +/-.

CasualNuker and qazini like this.
  5. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Celebrity Meeper

So first off I love your enthusiasm to apply for helper right away! But due to your long ban history much like myself I don’t believe you are quite ready for it yet. I’d love to see you as a helper but for now maybe be the role model for someone to look up to. In 12 months top I do believe you could get it and I’d 100% put a +1 on it if you have proved yourself trustworthy and not been banned.

also your weakness section is nearly longer than your why you should be helper section..
    so for now, -1

6. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Like Spongey said, your application has vastly improved. Now it's time to improve some of your weaknesses that you stated and prove you are what you say.

Until then -1, but good luck.

7. Marshy_88

Marshy_88 Celebrity Meeper

I helped you rewrite this and gave suggestions on where you went wrong. However, you failed to take heed of my biggest note: wait.
    The server is not yet ready. You need to prove your improvements. I encouraged you to wait, but you were impatient. That move has either destroyed all possibility of you having a chance at staff, or at least significantly delayed it by several years.

Patience is a virtue.

Adrian, Natsu, Meznik and 2 others like this.
  8. AwesomeAdoGamer

AwesomeAdoGamer Celebrity Meeper

You were toxic from what I remember and immediately tried to roast VKL’s app

9. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

[​IMG]
    I don't mean to make this look like a callout post, but you have a bit of a problem where you think you can restate the question like it's an interrogation scene. It's just an application, you aren't the staff member nor are you higher above in authority than VKL to treat it as such. You still are very impatient when it comes to things and you still haven't really learned how to keep your head cool.

Courtneyyy, Muunkee, nhjed and 9 others like this.
  10. LargeUnit

LargeUnit Celebrity Meeper

my man nuker youre gonna get there eventually. i think you'd provide a much needed new alternative mindset to the staff team. +1

11. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

+1 Ngl would be better than half the current staff team

12. IFartOnChilren

IFartOnChilren Celebrity Meeper Elder

13. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

14. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

Honestly, I can see you as staff in the future. You have persistence, and dedication, but you let your impatience overshadow those great qualities. I say work on the weaknesses you mentioned on your app, take the constructive criticism of the community's comments and apply again, but give it time.
    Good luck, but I'm leaning to a -1 this time.

15. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

+1

because who cares right not like it’d make a difference

IzzSt, CasualNuker, Pmx728 and 2 others like this.
  16. SurvivingSword11

SurvivingSword11 Celebrity Meeper

I think most of your application is actually quite good! However, I would strongly advise shortening the weaknesses section. Try focusing on 2 or 3 and expounding on these specifically. As you are interested in politics, I would take some advice from politicians: They would never finish discussing a bill with a long list of weaknesses. You don’t want that to be the impression we’re all left with!

You have a lot of past applications. While most would see this as “desperation”, I think you should find a way to address this in your application as a positive trait. You are dedicated, and you won’t stop until you get where you want to go.

Right now, I’m going to give you a +/-. I think you should take longer than 2 weeks before applying again and try to truly alter your public perception. Best of luck to you!

IzzSt, Toostenheimer and qazini like this.
  17. ldaffodil

ldaffodil Popular Meeper

+0.5 I think it's admirable that you are interested in doing charity stuff irl.

Toostenheimer and CasualNuker like this.
  18. boombox123

boombox123 Celebrity Meeper

+1

CasualNuker likes this.
  19. Silver01

Silver01 Celebrity Meeper

20. whoisnate

whoisnate Celebrity Meeper

+13/50
    [​IMG]

Epicdude141 and iiTzJDL like this.
Thread Status: