1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from CasualNuker

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CasualNuker, Mar 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

Member Name CasualNuker

Additional In Game Names: CasualNuker

How old are you? 16

Do you have Discord? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 2-3

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 3-5

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's Michaelwojcik2, Alphaprime1212, Pmx_ and Katronica

When did you join Meepcraft? December 19, 2014

Introduction: Hello! I’m Cas, I live in the great state of Texas in the United States. I’m presently sixteen years old and will be seventeen in September. I am currently in a private High School, I’m enrolled in Geometry, Chemistry, Spanish and multiple other advanced courses. I enjoy many things about the school including hanging out with friends and overall enjoying High School life. When I go to college or university I plan on majoring in Political Science with the goal of being a politician one day. In my free time, I enjoy playing video games, building model rockets, and exploring nature. I do not, however, enjoy sports such as soccer, basketball or baseball. I’m an addict to seafood and chocolates from premium locations around the nation. I enjoy traveling across the country and the world. My favorite state is likely Alaska or Arkansas due to their surreal natural beauty. However, my favorite country is Australia mainly because of its amazing TV personalities such as Steve Irwin or Crocodile Dundee. In entertainment, I largely enjoy Marvel, Star Wars and Pirates of the Caribbean because of their epic storylines and plot twists. I also enjoy TV shows such as The Last Ship, Manifest, and Enemy Within.

Why should you be Helper? I believe I should become a Helper because I'd like to assist the server in many different ways. I'd like to make this server fun to play on without anybody breaking the rules of any sorts, I would like to give the community a helping hand, I love the server and do almost everything I can to assist it. I know how frustrating it can be for players to join a server and be overwhelmed and I would like to be there to help them on their journey through meepcraft.

Being a staff member is not all about getting the rule breakers, It's also about helping the community, being a fair, unbiased, communicative Player, who's helpful and can help new players or old players in trouble. I wish to do that if I become a staff member.

I'll continuously monitor the modreq chat or global chat and help anyone in need. As well as being unbiased and active. I'll give tips and guidance to any new inexperienced players, or anyone who needs it and help the community grow.

I’m a team player and I can collaborate and cooperate with everyone nicely given they treat others correctly. I am an extremely hard worker, although I may joke around about being lazy, I am not. Helping is something I've always been good at doing, whether it be around my house to help my family or to help my friends and other students.

I'm also not a shy person, so I would not be faded at all with any question that people would happen to bring to my attention. With saying that, I would also like to say I strive on questions as I believe that they make me grow as a person and allow me to become better at a certain thing and quicker with response timings, which I also see as a key factor as I'm aware a lot of the time staff members will be rushed with questions.
    I would see this as a real life job and provide my best to prove to you that I am a good staff member.
    I am well organized and proficient at staff duties and keeping logs of infractions/screenshots.

I always do my best to assist anyone on a server if they have questions that I am able to answer. I know the staff gets busy and they do not always have the time to respond so I help where I can.

What are your weaknesses? I currently believe my main weakness is patience. In a situation that may take over twenty or so minutes I may be starting to make rash choices. However, to combat this I will work on being more flexible with these types of situations. I will also remember that it is just a game and if need be walk away for a few moments.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: My last ban expired on November 8, 2017. After it expired I became a different player and have gone almost three years without a ban. I aim to never get a ban again and only assist this community in any way possible.

2. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

Hey Nuker,
    Thanks for applying and good luck on your application.
    This is definitely a solid start to your app. If you end up applying again I'd suggest giving us more of an idea as to your personality. Great start though.
    Unfortunately, this is not enough, you need to keep calm and stay kind during all interactions. While you are staff, you will get relentlessly yelled at for seemingly no reason and you need to be able to put up with that on the daily.
    Overall this section needs to be expanded upon, this is probably one of the most important parts of an app. This is your chance to prove to me that you are able to be helper despite any reasons why I would be inclined to say you can't be helper.
    Once again, this section needs to be expanded upon for the same reasons as the weaknesses. You've made tremendous progress and i hope you continue to do so.
    I would like to add that you've been leaving Meep for other servers to apply there, you haven't been active enough here to really be ready for helper yet.
    For now, I am a -1. However, I would be willing to edit this if you can address my points above.

Good luck,
    Adrian:)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
  3. Meznik

Meznik Celebrity Meeper

I've got to say, this application has been far better than past ones you've posted, but I still think there are some issues.
    The introduction part was good, but I feel like the Why I Should be Helper wasn't as great. A lot of it was just things a normal helper/staff member would do. What would set you apart? Also, your weakness section was quite short and only described one thing. (All of us have more than one weakness, I think ??)
    But, I think the biggest thing is that I barely ever see you active on Meep, let alone in global or anything. You've logged on here or there, but I've only seen you talk in global a couple times.

Marthacuddles, Liz and Adrian like this.
  4. Bloopers

Bloopers Celebrity Meeper

GIVE HIM A CHANCE

hes applied so many times you guys need to either accept him or stop letting him apply

+1, just see how it goes. he obviously cares enough to keep trying

IzzSt and Pmx728 like this.
  5. Marshy_88

Marshy_88 Celebrity Meeper

I agree. With the second idea. I've had the *pleasure* of knowing Nuker since 2015. He has a personality which cannot handle power. Even little amounts of power can go to his head. What is more concerning are his teamwork skills. They are almost not present. A lick of criticism sends him into a firey rage.

If Nuker had taken the time to address all your historical weaknesses under the "weakness" section, then I would be open to seeing some form of trial. However, this is lacking. Unless Nuker shows dramatic improvement which can be sustained, these applications are a moot point.

As an admin of Sleek City, a mod of r/A2C MC, the Vice President of my local agency, and Producer of a local production, you show all the red flags of someone I would not want on my team. Performance and effort put into your written application reflects on your character. All I see is the same old same old, no different from your last 54 applications. Please demonstrate a difference, or consider, Meep does not need you in a position of official moderation. Perhaps it would be best for you to demonstrate yourself as a model citizen, someone to which players can look up to.

6. whoisnate

whoisnate Celebrity Meeper

/thread really, perfectly stated

7. Pebbles

Pebbles Popular Meeper

this dude was quitting the other day until revamp upload_2020-3-23_0-0-44.png

8. AwesomeAdoGamer

AwesomeAdoGamer Celebrity Meeper

9. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

I'm not even active anymore, but my God you are probably one of the most difficult people to talk to when it comes to anything staff-related. I'm piggy-backing on the responses above but unless you actually understand how to control yourself when comes to power, I really don't think you'll be fit for staff. You have the qualities but no control whatsoever.

10. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

11. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

Wasn't you just bragging about getting interview in another server and saying how it's better than here? I get it, you've tried multiple times but then you do something and second guess yourself and make yourself go back to square one, Maybe one day? -1

Meznik, Bloopers and Erebus45 like this.
  12. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

probably not anytime soon

You've applied for all three possible positions, but within your few recent applications, I've noticed a pattern. I've noticed that you have said or done something inappropriate, especially along the lines of "I'm out of this server", "My server will be bigger than Meep". With a horrible attitude like that, you have a lot of work to do, but unfortunately, you have this bad reputation that's been following you for a while, so who knows.

Meznik and whoisnate like this.
  13. Bloopers

Bloopers Celebrity Meeper

upload_2020-3-26_22-0-59.png

every single time this thread gets posted we always tell him the same thing over and over (too immature etc)

why do we do keep responding to these???

can we just put a limit on how many applications someone can make before they arent allowed to apply for a year or something

Erebus45, Marthacuddles and whoisnate like this.
  14. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

Unless something changed, I don’t think you can handle other people’s grievances.

When I was a staff member I had two hours of trying to deal with you and another person splitting a boat (co-ownership), and the fact that you couldn’t resolve or find some solution without using so much of staff’s time is not a good sign of the maturity needed to handle any such situation in the future.

You have good intentions, but showing you are ready for a staff position is more than being helpful in global chat; you cannot have issues with other players constantly that requires staff attention. Eradicate the bad behavior and the bits that annoy people unnecessarily and then show ways youve clearly grown.

But I could’ve said this on any of your applications, I haven’t played enough recently to know if you have changed in any way

Meznik, Vexmae, qazini and 1 other person like this.
  15. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

Why would you not list in your weaknesses that you can't be on past 8:30? Sounds like a pretty big weakness to me.

SurvivingSword11 likes this.
  16. Midnight_Galaxy

Midnight_Galaxy ✧゚・:*Forever Reading *:・゚✧

We have decided to deny your application this time, please contact us if you have any questions.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.