1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from bloodyghost

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by bloodyghost, Jan 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bloodyghost

bloodyghost local haunt

Member Name bloodyghost

Additional In Game Names: n/a

How old are you? 18

Do you have Discord? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 1-3 hrs

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 4+

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's qazini, AdrianBFaust, Synergizer, QUSM, Ocifer, _Peero_, CluelessKlutz, oKling

When did you join Meepcraft? Sometime in 2013

Introduction: Hey everyone, I think most people on here know me by now to some degree but I figured I would talk about what has changed with me since 2017 when I last applied. I am now starting my second semester in college with a business (accounting) major. I've also taken a greater interest in my own music and art and have been doing a lot more in general outside of playing Meepcraft.
    However, over the last month or so, I have found myself back on the server a good bit and have been wanting to reinvest some of my time back into the community, especially with the coming revamp and the possibility for things to kick back up. I really enjoyed my time as Helper and Mod in 2017/18 and for the time being I feel like it's a responsibility I have adequate time to retake.

Why should you be Helper? As a helper before, I felt like my strongest suit was connecting with the community. I had always been diligent with helping newcomers learn commands, find worlds, and etc, however my work getting to know regulars within the Meepcraft playerbase helped me become an influence for respectful and fun behavior between players on the server. It is one thing to stop player conflict due to the fact you are a staff member with the power to ban/kick/mute. It is another thing to be able to understand the way people operate and use that to resolve the conflict in a peaceful way. This is something one can only achieve through mutual respect, and I believe I have that aspect of respect in the Meepcraft community.
    I believe this care and respect for the community also gives me patience in dealing with others. In terms of concrete in-game advantages, I am quite confident in my building ability and knowledge of commands. I also believe I am an excellent problem solver and can articulate situations and problems very well in my mind.
    Projects outside of normal modreq handling was one of my weaker areas as a staff member, but, if my schedule can cooperate, I would like to do more for the server outside of moderation.

What are your weaknesses? First, I'd like to talk about some of my weaknesses on my last application. In terms of my sense of humor, I have toned down a lot of my edginess, and I believe the way I interact with people has changed a lot, most being owed to maturity coming from age. There's a lot of things I did and said when I was 16 that I look back and cringe at, however I don't believe it ever became a major problem, which I am glad for.
    In terms of forgetfulness, this just seemed like my anxiety playing itself out through my staff application haha. I do struggle with anxiety and focus issues but I don't believe they will have any bearing on my work as a staff member.
    A new weakness I'm now able to articulate much better is that I find it difficult to communicate ideas and disagreements I have. I'm not by any means shy to speak my mind, but I struggle to take what is inside my brain and relay it in a way that makes sense to others. This can result in me instead choosing to not share my ideas and stipulations, which sometimes makes me appear as if I don't compromise well or work well with others. I also tend to be individualistic, which can sometimes be a fault; these are things that I am working on continuously throughout my normal life and I also would plan to work on them through cooperation with the staff team.
    This is more of a situational than a personal weakness, but I am in college now. I am doing well in school by my personal standards, and I intend to keep it that way. If I should decide that I need more time for school and other personal facets of my life, that time will have to come from nonessential areas, like Meep. I intend to budget my time well and I am confident I will stay active, but I cannot guarantee as much activity as I was putting in previously. Even if I cannot remain of the staff team for a very long time, I believe any time I am able to help with be beneficial and valuable.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Thanks to all my references and friends!

2. Synergizer

Synergizer Well-Known Meeper

+1

Meznik and bloodyghost like this.
  3. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

+1
    Very good person!

Meznik, qazini and bloodyghost like this.
  4. Shawn

Shawn Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Media

+1. Auto Accept him. He is a god.

5. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Not one of these players that are swearing 24/7 just because the swearing filter has been uplifted, nothings worse than a you player logging on to see people telling each other to fuck off which I've already seen happen twice. He'll do a better job than majority of the current staff members.

Meznik, Natsu and bloodyghost like this.
  6. KyloMeep

KyloMeep Mipha's Grace

+1 I want you on the team

7. Peero

Peero Celebrity Meeper

+1 Good man for the job and has experience

8. Viperfan

Viperfan Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Game Designer

+1 came back from the mf dead thanks zamos

9. Meznik

Meznik Celebrity Meeper

+1 boldyhost is epic and is good : )

bloodyghost and qazini like this.
  10. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

plus one boldy host!

Meznik, bloodyghost and qazini like this.
  11. creepersareokay

creepersareokay Celebrity Meeper

p good app, +1 : ))

12. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

+1

13. Orion9

Orion9 Popular Meeper

Great app, +1!