1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from bloodyghost

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by bloodyghost, Dec 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bloodyghost

bloodyghost local haunt

Member Name bloodyghost

Additional In Game Names: n/a

How old are you? 16

Do you have Discord? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 3-6

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 3-9

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? No

References: Please give IGN's Bloopers
    PeriHeika
    FamousZAmos
    CluelessKlutz
    Cooleysworld
    EatSomeCheezCake

When did you join Meepcraft? Around 2013-14

Introduction: Hello everyone, my name is Hayden, but most people know me as bloodyghost, bloody, ghost, goast, blood, etc. I have been playing Meepcraft off and on since around 2013 (first on a friend’s account then on my own around 2014) and have been solidly active 2016-2017. Throughout early 2016 I was staff at Peachstreet in Beta and was heavily involved with its creation and growth after the reset as a co-mayor. In this experience I learned how to help new players in the town with commands and generally finding their way around the server. I really enjoy the Meepcraft community and almost play for the social aspect of the game as much as the game itself.

Why should you be Helper? -Activity and Times
    Since I am homeschooled, I have a much looser (and sometimes less intensive) schedule and long and frequent holiday breaks, etc make it easy for me to play a lot and for me to play in the US mornings, when there are sometimes no moderators (all kinds of chaos goes down).
    -Experience with commands
    Having played the server (and minecraft in general) as much as I have, I practically know my way around 95% of commands on the server.
    -Enjoying helping people
    Unfortunately I am no longer staff at Peachstreet (I resigned under good terms) but that year of practically being a mini-helper in the town has given me tons of experience and a spirit of helpfulness. I have patience for new people who need help with commands and I am knowledgeable enough to guide anyone through their first time on the server.
    -Upbeat and relaxed (in a good way)
    People generally describe me as one of the most relaxed people they know. A relaxed personality can coincide with laziness, but that is not the case with me. I don’t stress about things and am confident in my ability to do my best. I have a lot of tasks to do at my house and nearly never am I the one to whine or have an attitude about something I have to do.

What are your weaknesses? Sarcasm
    I think a lot of people take some of my sarcastic humor as being rude, and I just wanted to clarify that I’m not the type of person to snap at people and attack people in global without provocation (or with provocation). Some people understand the humor and some people don’t. Obviously some social aspects are hard to transfer over to text, so I wholeheartedly apologize to anyone I’ve upset for that reason. I am actually a very kind person once you get to know me, and I enjoy making others laugh. Rude and or offensive behavior is not who I am and does not reflect my personality and this is something I am willing to and able to control.

Forgetfulness
    I have issues sometimes with remembering tasks I am supposed to complete. I am proficient in remembering strings of numbers and things like that but if someone gives me 3 things to do, 30% of the time I will forget to do one of those things unless I write it down or remind myself in some other way. This has been a problem I have struggled with in the past, but I have improved since last year and will continue to improve as best I can. I can combat this problem by being diligent with myself in focusing and keeping lists of things I have to do.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Because of the rural area I live in, I occasionally have internet issues including slowness and occasional downtime but 80% of the time this is not an issue. I will let the staff team know at any time if I am unable to connect/play reasonably well for a long time.

Marthacuddles, Peero, qazini and 6 others like this.
  2. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

A good friend in-game, one of the most active discord users, and very helpful! Your grinder provides cheap services to new and old players alike, and your humor has made some incidents less painful to those involved. I'll admit you occasionally can be immature or a bit toxic, but who isn't? Your forums activity is legendary, with both the best report threads (with evidence) I've found yet, and the funniest threads on the forums (Klutch vs Ediad flex war: Klutch VS. Ediad Flex War! and Pizza thread: The Meepcraft Pizza thread where i dont accidentally dox Beaufx) it's a huge +1 from me, I know you can combat your weaknesses and help the server grow massively in the upcoming months!

Hyori, SuperDyl and bloodyghost like this.
  3. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

+1

PeriHeika and bloodyghost like this.
  4. lanekids40

lanekids40 Popular Meeper

massive +1 buy why am I not a reference

bloodyghost likes this.
  5. EllieEllie

EllieEllie Staff Member Leadership

Why are you different?

SpongeyStar and bloodyghost like this.
  6. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

After being on in your timezone I change my vote, I believe you have a few things to iron out before becoming a staff member.

bloodyghost and riri30 like this.
  7. bloodyghost

bloodyghost local haunt

I'd say some things that set me apart would be times I am online and that I am a hard worker and I enjoy completing my tasks to the best of my ability. I'm sure I am not alone in these traits but I think that is what makes me a valuable asset.
    Thanks for your question.

riri30 likes this.
  8. riri30

riri30 Retired veteran

Honestly,
    Though some people have said you’ve been toxic, I have never had a bad encounter with you. You’re smart, funny and hard working.
    You always are determined to finish things you work on, which leads me to believe you’ll be great. I’m a +1 my dood.

9. ZestyWheathin

ZestyWheathin Celebrity Meeper

I was on the Peachstreet staff team with u and u were a good staff member

I think its funny.

+1

10. jrs25872

jrs25872 Popular Meeper

+1

Sent from my Moto Z Play using Tapatalk

11. Bfy

Bfy Well-Known Meeper

Very active on the server. He's a great and nice guy and much more positive to be said. +1

12. EatSomeCheezCake

EatSomeCheezCake Well-Known Meeper

You're very active, nice and I always see you helping in global. Huge +1 from me

13. JeterPan

JeterPan Popular Meeper

+1 your a great guy for sure. You can offer so much to the staff team

14. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

u have good qualities, and i liked your reply to the question regarding uniqueness. I’d like to see you as staff

+1

15. Trexy

Trexy Celebrity Meeper

+1 for sure bloody, you're an amazing applicant

16. minetifa

minetifa Celebrity Meeper

anybody who obsesses over a group of players who are either banned or have basically stopped playing meep is pretty unfit for staff

plus, youre ridiculously immature, no no !! BNA XDDDDDDDDDD FUNNIE XDDDDDDDD

evilalec555 and Balz2 like this.
  17. bloodyghost

bloodyghost local haunt

I have no obsession nor feud with you or anyone in Pseudocorp and my recent behavior and activity will show that. I don't feel like you are in a place to criticize for maturity but thanks for your post.

OKNEM and Pmx728 like this.
  18. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

giphy.gif

19. bloodyghost

bloodyghost local haunt

I know there are players who are automatically hostile towards pseudocorp and call them "pseudocorpse" and whatnot, but I am not one of those players and I only take issue with pseudocorp players when they are breaking rules or being degenerative in the community. I would appreciate for you to provide screenshots (if any) of me attempting to purposely start unprovoked trouble with any players of Pseudocorp, if not we can move along and you can discuss this problem with someone who is confirmed to have an issue with you. Regardless, as a staff member, if I had affiliations or enemies it is only an issue if it reflects in my actions, and this is something I can assure against. I don't desire to dislike anyone and I certainly wouldn't pit myself against a group for some frivolous or nonexistant reason.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Pmx728, iKitten and riri30 like this.
  20. AwesomeAdoGamer

AwesomeAdoGamer Celebrity Meeper

I've known you for quite a while in game, bloodyghost, and I'd say +1! I hope you get helper. However that reference from FamousZamos is a -0.01..

bloodyghost and FamousZAmos like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.