1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from Adam34falcon

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Adam34falcon, Jan 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

Member Name Adam34falcon

Additional In Game Names: N/A

How old are you? 13

Do you have Discord? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 2-5 (Depends on homework, piano, etc.)

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 3-6 (Sometimes more)

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? No

References: Please give IGN's

When did you join Meepcraft? March 23rd, 2014

Introduction: Hello,

I am Adam, or Adam34falcon and I have been on this server for a few years. I am currently in 7th grade and am 13 years old. My hobbies are investing in the stock market, investing in precious metals, playing tennis, and swimming. I play in the band as a trombonist and also play the piano on my own time. I am normally on my computer when I don't have anything else to do.

My favorite thing to do is watch the stock market and invest my money. Yes, I know I am a nerd :). When I have the chance I always buy new stocks, silver, and gold. I have been investing since I was eight years old.

Why should you be Helper? I think that I have many qualities that a good helper should have. Due to this, I believe that I can thrive as a helper.

Experience: I have played on this server for years and play almost everyday. I have learned all of the commands and keep up with the new updates of the server so I can always be ready to help when needed. I always look for ways to help people. I have been playing Minecraft for over six years so I know all the in's and out's of this game.

Confidence: Over the past few years, I have really learned to be confident when I talk and interact with people. I have been the captain (leader) of a thing called "Safety Patrol" when I was in 5th grade, I presented a letter to the Toledo Metropolitan Council of Governments (Tmacog) about the quality of water in Ohio for my school, I have organized fundraiser for the school and much more. I believe that his can help me as a helper because I can work better with players who are new to the server no matter who they are.

Passion: As I said above, I have strived to create fundraisers for my school. I am working on a fundraiser right now with all of my free time at school because I have to have it ready by March. I always focus on one or two things and work extremely hard to get them done. Once a start a project, I never stop.

Hardworking: I always work hard to finish what I have started. This all started when I entered middle school and everything became much, much harder. I stayed up longer and put more effort into my work which is why I have always gotten A's on my grade card (I have never gotten anything below that in my life ). I am willing and able to work as hard as I can to help the community of Meepcraft if I become a helper.

Typing: Although this isn't really a good strength I just wanted to add that I am able to type very fast which could possibly be helpful with a griefer or a situation like that.

Attitude: I try to always keep a cool and helpful attitude even when people are annoying me or acting rudely to me or someone else. I can keep my temper and do not make the situation worse when something bad is going one. I always try my best to be helpful every time even when I am stressed and annoyed.

Overall, I believe that I am now fit to be a staff member. If you look back at my past applications you will see that I was immature and not fit for the position at all. I have improved over these years and would like a second chance.

What are your weaknesses? Age: Although I believe I am mature for my age, there are always things I don't know which could possibly (not likely) impact my ability to be helper.

School: I normally have a lot of homework and tests to study for which takes a toll on the time that I can play on the server. I try my best to finish all of the work when I can before I get home so I can get on sooner and start helping people and playing on the server but sometimes is just doesn't work out.

Sarcasm: Sometimes when someone is acting rudely or annoying, I react with sarcasm which I believe is not the right thing to do. I think that you should talk maturely with that person to come to an agreement and not escalate the situation.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I just wanted to make a quick note here - I know my past has been a little questionable but that was the past and this is now. I have improved my ways over this year and am dedicated to helping the community.

Also, I apologize in advance if I make any spelling mistakes. It is late where I am at and I am extremely tired.

Thank you for reading and have a great day/night.
    - Adam

iKitten likes this.
  2. MasterTurtle

MasterTurtle Popular Meeper

I saw you in game today... But I haven't seen you helping -1

3. Adam34falcon

Thank you but, no offense, you don't see me online every single minute every single time I am online. I do help when I can and most of the time I actually /msg people to help them. For example, yesterday I helped someone join a new town and get started with a plot and building. I did that all through /msg.

4. riri30

riri30 Retired veteran

Jake whatever the crap his name is

Listen, I of all people get your humour, but what concerns me is you that you’re pretty trigger sensitive. I brought up the Jake example above, for the only reason that, as a staff member, you’ll be dealing with people who you will disklike and who will get on your nerves on a daily basis, though you’ll have to keep a smile, and deal with the situation professionally. And you didn’t greatly handle that situation by filing a player report just triggering him, even though your anger was perhaps justified; I recall that you’d also argue with him when online, and that wasn’t too long ago.
    Knowing that, I have two questions for you:
    1. Do you truly think you’ll be able to handle a situation like the one above differently in the future?
    2. Your qualities are good, but many of the current staff members possess them aswell, so what truly sets you apart from the other applicants?

Ace, OKNEM, Pmx728 and 1 other person like this.
  5. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

-/+ I can see you trying in game, but I don't think this is an improvement and it's just a 'fake' personality in order to get staff, you used to go into wild and shout 'tp for free diamonds!' and someway or other someone would end up getting killed, I think someday you could be staff, but I think it's too soon currently. Goodluck anyways!

6. EatSomeCheezCake

EatSomeCheezCake Well-Known Meeper

Although you seem like a nice person, I don't think I've ever seen you help in global and you aren't very active. So a -1 from me, good luck though!

7. Trexy

Trexy Celebrity Meeper

-1, toxic, immature, I wouldn't want you to handle my requests
    Also based off everybody else's evidence, I will stick with a -1.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  8. Adam34falcon

Yes, I do. I did that more of a joke, which I shouldn't have done.

How so?

Thanks

Thanks.

I don't like to think it is a fake personality, I do agree I may be pushing it a little but I like to think that I have improved from doing stuff like that.

iKitten and Vexmae like this.
  9. MasterTurtle

I had never said I play a lot. I honestly don't, but the things I have seen in the past with you don't show your ready for helper. As vex had mentioned, I don't think that was to long ago.

10. lollisweet101

lollisweet101 Celebrity Meeper

You've gained some more friendly qualities over the years. However, you can still be a little immature and a little bit toxic and rude. I am glad you've changed since a few years ago because back then you were really toxic.
    -/+ for me right now, good luck! :)

iKitten and Adam34falcon like this.
  11. Adam34falcon

Thanks. Just a question, how long ago do you think that was (not being sarcastic or anything, just trying to get an idea)

Thanks!

12. MasterTurtle

It was in 2017. Although most people that get accepted I can tell they are really ready for the job, I'm not really seeing that in you at the moment.

Adam34falcon likes this.
  13. Ace

Ace Celebrity Meeper

This looks pretty bad. I wouldn't want someone like you handling my request.

Ever since I became an active member again, I never saw you provide help for anyone. I agree with this guy here.

Also, I don't have anything against you or anything but - recently you've voted for /feed to not come back. It's fine by me when you did that. However, what I did not like about it is that you voted without giving your reasons on why you gave such vote. I wouldn't like someone in staff team with an attitude of *whatever, let's do this* without having any consideration.

Trexy and Adam34falcon like this.
  14. alex77034

alex77034 Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'

Because of the large amount of helper applications, people are basing their opinions on the fine details that seperate each applicant out of the large majority. Based off you and the group, I don’t really see anything interesting thay you can’t contribute.. sorry. Based off you and your application alone, the application was okay and you have potential, but you could develop stronger traits.

You’re nice in game, helpful too, but it’s not enough to really win my vote. What could you offer thats unique?

Trexy, Adam34falcon and OKNEM like this.
  15. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Unfortunately for now, we have decided to deny your application. If you have any questions you are also more than welcome to ask me any questions you might have on forums, as well, where I would be happy to provide the exact reasons for your denial, and suggestions on improvements you can make, good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.