1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from _RazzleDazzle_

Discussion in 'Denied' started by _RazzleDazzle_, Jul 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _RazzleDazzle_

_RazzleDazzle_ Popular Meeper

Member Name _RazzleDazzle_

Additional In Game Names: sheashea16, _RazzleDazzle_

How old are you? 16

Do you have Discord? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 2-4 hours (depending who's online)

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 2-4 hours (depending who's online)

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? No

References: Please give IGN's MegaStuf, Pjamesdauenhauer

When did you join Meepcraft? around 2014-2015

Introduction: Hello, I'm 16 years old and i'm a sophomore in high-school right now, I play rec basketball after school sometimes (if there even is any) and I compete in various competitive tournaments for different games (esports). I am an animal lover, so I have 2 dogs, 1 cat, and a lizard named Fancy Pants, creative right?

Why should you be Helper? After playing on this server or about 5-6 years, I've listened and observed to what the rules are and the cans and cant's of what players should do. I feel like after playing on this server or so long and seeing everything it's been through, I'd like to give it a shot and provide my service as a staff member. I've played on meepcraft ever since I've gotten my minecraft account for java and seeing the server come back to life once again has sparked some hope in me to try and apply now. Also, now is a great time for me, I'm very flexible because I am on a strict quarantine because of my underlying health conditions (Chrohn's disease). I also think this will be an amazing opportunity to finally talk and get to know some of the players I've known for years, but haven't been able to connect with. Wish me luck!

What are your weaknesses? Probably my maturity as most times. If you have been in the voice channel recently I can be kind of obnoxious, but I can control myself when needed. I like to have fun, but I think this great responsibility will make me more mature.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: This is in honor of me completing City Parkour after 6 years :)

2. MAZISAWESOME

MAZISAWESOME Celebrity Meeper

+1 you have mega as a ref and u have a lizard

_RazzleDazzle_ and MegaStufOreo like this.
  3. chloeunicorn12

chloeunicorn12 Popular Meeper

+1 even though I'm not a reference </3

4. MegaStufOreo

MegaStufOreo The Cookie Monster

you live in Ohio -1
    jk +1 accept or I quit

_RazzleDazzle_ and MAZISAWESOME like this.
  5. ProofMan

ProofMan Active Meeper

u were a real fuckhead in 2013 fuck you +1

MAZISAWESOME and chloeunicorn12 like this.
  6. Katronica

Katronica Celebrity Meeper

+1 thought u were egirl but I'll settle for police alarm sound

MAZISAWESOME and MegaStufOreo like this.
  7. Minydragon3

Minydragon3 Popular Meeper

You do seem like a very good person. I don't see you on very much but when I do you don't seem to be negative and seem to be a nice person. Although this concerns me.
    A lot of recent applications back in April and even in March were those applying because of the free time of Covid and it was something for them to do, this seems like the same situation. Another concern I have is this:
    If your online status is depending on who's online, what will it be like if you're a helper? Are you going to get on to make sure you can help others or just get on and see no one you play with is on and get back off? I'm not saying staff members don't play with friends but those who want to give back to the community and become helper don't necessarily base their playing time on others.
    If your intentions are good and you plan to be helper for long term instead of the extra free time then I would say +1. But do not base your playing time on others.

8. _RazzleDazzle_

I see where you're concerned, let me rephrase the meaning of that part. When I say, "(depending who's online)", I meant it as a way to say if there are already x amount of staff on already, then I will or won't play that day as much, I have very flexible hours and if you want me to be on for 6 hours a day I can do so. I think the confusion stems from the fact that I wrote that part from the pov of already being a staff member and not just a normal player, that's my fault and hopefully this cleared that up.

IzzSt and Minydragon3 like this.
  9. grans_

grans_ Well-Known Meeper

-1 You didnt +1 my app so I -1 yours ;D

Meznik likes this.
  10. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

-1 not an e-girl

11. _RazzleDazzle_

I can be if you want :D

Pmx728 likes this.
  12. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

+1

MegaStufOreo likes this.
  13. fasehed

fasehed Celebrity Meeper

+1 edp

14. qazini

qazini Neighborhood Panini

Unfortunately we've decided to deny your application this time around. Please message myself (qaz#7165) on discord or another high staff member if you'd like to discuss the reasoning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.