1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Helper Application: Deinen0

1. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

In-Game Username: Deinen0
    Skype Username: Deinen0
    Teamspeak Username: Deinen0
    Mic Use: Yes
    Timezone: EST
    Hours Online Per Weekday: 2+ (Varies)
    Hours Online Per Weekend: 4+ (Varies)
    Position Change: Ultimate to Helper

Introduction:

I am Deinen0, many of you know my from my previous staff service. I originally applied for staff during Meepnetworks in early May. I was accepted as Helper, and in time rose through the staff ranks and eventually gained Overseer. In July I was approached by Fuzzlr to help him avert a crisis regarding Crueltygaming, and a few of us set out to move to the server to it's current location, and resurrect Meepcraft.com. I was given Admin during this time, and held this rank for a few months. Aside from my previous staff experience, I have played MeepCraft since March of 2013.

Why you should be Helper?

I have in-depth knowledge of the modreq system, and how to adequately and effectively handle questions, comments, or criticisms. I understand the role of Helper, and their intended purpose to help the community with their daily Meep lives. I had recently resigned from Admin, however I have regrets about this, and found myself still very much caring for this community, and the people in it. Outside from this, I'm not very good in selling myself for such things. I prefer the method of showing you what I can do, and what I am capable of.

Weaknesses:

While I have many weaknesses, I believe the few that concerns Meepcraft is that sometimes I can be stubborn in my ideology, which can lead me to say things is a blunt manner. Speaking of blunt, I am blunt at times, this can be a help or hindrance when trying to talk about my point, or a similar nature.

Conclusion:

As I've said before, I'm not the great at selling myself, but I can show you what I am capable of doing. I apologize for a seemingly short application, however, I prefer the short and sweet method in things. If accepted, I will return to doing the best job I can for this server, and it's community.