1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Apllication

Discussion in 'Denied' started by beth_beth, Nov 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beth_beth

beth_beth New Meeper

In Game Name: beth_beth
    Skype Username:
    Teamspeak Username:
    Mic use:
    Timezone: US
    Hours online per weekday: 2-3
    Hours online per weekend: 5-7
    Position Changes: VIP - Helper

Introduction:
    Hello, im beth_beth im a well known player on meepcraft and have played meepcraft for most the time the server has been up (over 1year ) i am very kind and i think meepcraft would benefit from me being staff as i am helpful and online alot also because i have been playing meepcraft for a long time.

Why you should be Helper/Mod/Supermod ?
    i think i should be Helper because i am helpful, kind, and a respected player. i have also been playing meep for a long time now and would really like to help meepcraft by becoming a Helper and supervising chat etc. whilst im online. Also i am a very well known player and belive i have the right qualities to become a helper.

Weaknesses:
    No Skype or Teamspeak. (my computer wont let me download anything else and i dont know why) i also hate spiders but that makes no odds to this role what so ever. :) But one of my main weaknesses is players who talk back to staff or respected players this annoys me as i belive every one should have equal respect so that every one has the respect they deserve and talking back is rude and un-respectful.

Conclusion:
    in conclusion i think i would make a very good helper and meepcraft would benefit from me being helper i appreciate that you are busy and that you have read my application and i am very grateful

beth_beth

2. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

3. Juanphis

Juanphis Popular Meeper

I saw that too soo -1
    EDIT: no skype, no teamspeak is autodeny

4. StopResetting

StopResetting Popular Meeper

-1 for the provided screenshot above; you cannot advertise your application.
    Also:
    • You need skype
    • You need teamspeak; you need to be active on teamspeak
    • You need to be able to use a mic
    • Give us a real timezone
    • Your application should not be one of your first posts on here
    • You are not active enough in-game; help out the community
    • Reasons were weak and vague.
      • being well known means nothing if you're not helping the community and I dont see that happening
      • the other reasons were not solid, we need more elaboration on this
    • If you knew teamspeak and skype were an issue, why even bother applying? These are two requirements you must meet to even be considered for the position.
      • We don't care about your fear of spiders - totally irrelevant to the position
      • Your beliefs of equal respect mean nothing if it does not result in something that may interfere.
      • Give us actual weaknesses relevant to this position
    • Weak conclusion
      • Reinstate reasons here; last chance to sell yourself and wrap everything up
    You have not shown any interest or dedication to the community. This application reflected that as well considering the obvious lack of effort put into it (length, lack of elaboration on the whole thing, grammatical and spelling errors; I expected much more from someone truly wanting this position, especially someone who claims to be 18 - aka more "educated"). If you cannot dedicate yourself and put your all to it, then you wouldn't be such a good helper now would you?

chaos546 likes this.
  5. Juanphis

Juanphis Popular Meeper

Btw congratz for your first post

Scott11B likes this.
  6. Bedoba111

Bedoba111 Popular Meeper

-1 Because you advertised, and I very clearly remember you saying that you were 10 years old about 4 months ago, so yeah...

7. Hillbilly19970

Hillbilly19970 Celebrity Meeper

-1 just no! You advertised your staff app. You never really help and whenever you do talk I find you very arrogant.

8. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

-1 i saw you advertise your app and teamspeak and skype are required

9. Qaztar

Qaztar Celebrity Meeper

Pal please, im outta here

10. Netrarc

Netrarc Popular Meeper

I'm not sure that you are yet at the maturity level required of staff members.

• As others have indicated, you advertised your app in-game (more than once).
    • You ignored the instructions in the format guide:
    • Also, this:
    [​IMG]

I would like to see you help other players in game, become active on Teamspeak and Skype, and begin to demonstrate a level of maturity that will show that you can properly fulfill the responsibilities of a staff position.

-1 for now.

11. MrL3GIT

MrL3GIT Active Meeper

12. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

Denied to having no skype/teamspeak(mic use)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.