1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Blazetop, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Blazetop

Blazetop Popular Meeper

- I think I haven't properly introduced myself yet to the community, so here I am! Since I'll be pretty active around the community, I figured I might as well let everyone know who I am.

I go by the name of Kwrineon (though I tend to change my display name a lot based on my mood lol). I'm 18 (soon to be 19 in July) and I'm from the Philippines. I'm currently a senior high school student about to be college pursuing multi-media designing/editing. A fact about me I guess is I've been involved a lot in developing esports in our region and currently working on getting involved nationally too. At one point I was able to work with an esports branch of a national TV channel company, which inspired me to pursue this kind of career.

I play a huge variety of video games, but my favorites so far are osu! (my performance has declined over the years lol), PIU XX (in arcades ofc, but haven't been able to play it recently due to quarantine :( ), Destiny 2 (recently stopped playing due to Minecraft lol), DoTA 2 (Been playing a lot of hard support recently), League of Legends (Was diamond at my peak but haven't been playing it a lot recently since I transitioned to DoTA 2), Tekken 7 (Asuka one-trick, but I sometimes play Kazuya because electrics are cool and Julia because #nature?), and the Borderlands Series (a huge fan of the design, story, and gameplay). There's really a lot of games I used to play a lot that I can't talk discuss in detail like GTA: San Andreas Multiplayer, 7 Days to Die, etc. because by then, this thread would go on forever xD. Feel free to check out my steam account (Steam Community :: Kwrineon) and drop a friend request while you're at it too!

For interests, I guess I watch a lot of anime/movies and listen to a wide range of music genres depending on my mood, but I've been recently listening to a lot of psytrance and other music from Ghost Data and Moe Shop. And as you can tell, I'm a big fan of the Japanese culture; art, music, media, architecture, food - you name it. It's probably my favorite country ever since. I'm in the process of trying to learn their language and writing system too. (I guess thanks to the quarantine, I'd be able to learn another language xD)

That's probably it from me (sorry for making this really long as it should be). If you want to know more about me, feel free to ask or something. I would really enjoy a nice conversation with everyone (despite me being a relatively awkward introvert lol im depressed help). Hoping everyone is having a nice day/evening!

- Also again, a big thanks to @Sqreix for inviting me to this amazing community.

EDIT: I apparently made myself 1 year younger :)

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
    smk, EllieEllie, SpongeyStar and 4 others like this.
  2. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

GroovyGrevous likes this.
  3. Thee Boss

Thee Boss Celebrity Meeper

Nice to meet you, hope to see you around online

4. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

Osu!: Yes
    Anime: HELL YES
    Yeeeeees
    Heihachi is the best boi

Great to meet you :)

Natsu likes this.
  5. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

It's time for you to join the only Japanese town in Meepcraft.

Natsu and GroovyGrevous like this.
  6. OculusVision

OculusVision New Meeper

Hi) waiting for you online)