1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

hello

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Killer2themx, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Killer2themx

Killer2themx Celebrity Meeper

hey guys im really badly affected by a certain drink but i cant say what because this server is pg so its bad to say it but how has eberyone been. i used to play here when i was like 12 but now its 17 wjaoaa. i was wondering how is the server. also i noticed hornemans is now celebrated and i was wondering why since people hated himbefore and hnow hes celebrated it doesnt make sense wtf. i hope the economy is going well since that makes the server really good. my cat is here and he sayshi. not like he actually says hi like i am sayuing he says hi because cats dont actuallym sahy hi. i hope you guys are well becausei have been gone and its eebn sad :( minecraf kinda went bad so i left but i came back hoping its good but i doubt it tbh ust because its minecraft and microsfot owns it which has been bad imo. i hope the server g0es well and everyine has a nice chrsitmas
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 11, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 11, 2017 ---
    by the way i forget tosask i am wondering how many people play and if the ser ver is popualr again. and is the economy good. and what has been added since i last played on like summer i forget when tbh but ye
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 11, 2017 ---
    also who plays that remmebrs me if you do hi

2. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

3. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

Hiya killer! I remember you; how are you?

It seems like the hornemans promotion recently is a humorous throw back to alpha/beta/gamma for older players, despite varying opinions of him.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  4. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

whether you think he was a good or bad guy, he was a master of the economy. (I mean, I'd bet 100K that every single person on baltop right now uses unethical or illegal methods to gain money anyway, just a fact of life, you have no conscience, you get rich.)
    I think it's a bit like big leaders such as hitler or stalin, we don't remember them because they were good people, we remember them because they were somehow DIFFERENT than everyone else, willing to go farther to reach their goals, ready to put aside their reputation and everything else for a chance to see their dreams become reality.

Hyori likes this.
  5. MeepLord27

MeepLord27 Popular Meeper

throw*
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 11, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 11, 2017 ---
    Only FamousZAmos could start a post complementing someone on their skill at a minecraft counting game and end it with hitler.

GroovyGrevous, FamousZAmos and smk like this.
  6. DarkKnight49x

DarkKnight49x ⏦ ❀ The True Dark Knight ❀ ⏦

its cause he's a meme

but hey there

not as popular as it use to be, lol, we get like 40 players at least during peak hours? Like from 4-8 pm. And eco is good i guess. New additions are basically not worth noting lol. I guess towns being reset, no more alpha, beta, or gamma. Just one towns world. Rank perks also have to be claimed once every month since we're going eula compliant. And you can get fly for a month with a fly crate key. Ultimate is now $200 instead of $320 and basically has nothing but fly.

7. Killer2themx

Sorry guys, just saw this and I don't remember writing any of that but I suppose that's how things go.
    I'm sad to hear the server has declined that much, seems that it has fallen even further. Seems like the EULA has really screwed things up which is disappointing to see.

Pmx728 likes this.
  8. DarkKnight49x

DarkKnight49x ⏦ ❀ The True Dark Knight ❀ ⏦

eh, its a lot of things thats affected it, mainly minecraft overall not being as popular as it was years ago, was worse when we were blacklisted but now eh, things could turn around but we'll see

9. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

Hyori likes this.
  10. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

hey I remember you x)

11. Killer2themx

Sorry you must've changed your name, what was it when I knew you?

12. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

My name used to be 2004grevous

13. Trexy

Trexy Celebrity Meeper

I'd say it's a throw back to Alpha/Beta, I still don't officially count Gamma as a towny warp.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 27, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 27, 2017 ---
    Oh also hi Killer, I remember you

smk, iKitten and onceuponajano like this.
  14. SurvivingSword11

SurvivingSword11 Celebrity Meeper

yuh hows it hangin im just swingin by?

Pmx728 likes this.