1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Head Mall

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Vexmae, Feb 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

Basically, I think this would be a new edition to the headshop we have. but maybe for the future perhaps?

I was thinking we could add a warp. maybe /warp heads or along the lines of that. but it brings you to a mall style shop, and it is filled with heads, and it looks just like warp shop. yes, I know people are going to say 'but we already have the headshop' but some heads in there are quite detailed and very difficult to get a preview of without buying them and placing them. and if this is implemented, maybe while at the warp there could be /cart which is only for use there, where you click on heads you want, then pay for them all in one go, or one by one, sort of like a wishlist maybe. But as I said, this suggestion, if accepted would have to be put aside cause I am aware staff have much bigger suggestions and bugs to deal with, but I think it would also help with the navigation of heads. yes we have the interface with the heads, but we have so many different varieties of heads ad pages that we skip a few because there are many pages for a specific section, so maybe if this was to be good, it could be sort of like a library, and there could be holograms with the genres there are of heads. I think this would be a good idea to add in meep, but maybe in the future, as the headshop has [just] come back up.
    But hey, you never know, I just think it'd be nice, and it will allow people to properly browse heads, before buying them.

2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

This would be unbelievably laggy

2leah2 likes this.
  3. TheTastyNacho

TheTastyNacho Celebrity Meeper

+1 Need to see full head before buying it!

4. 2leah2

2leah2 Celebrity Meeper

just make the head trader easier to navigate it's kind of messy right now.
    -1 to your suggestion about the /warp heads. But I'd like to see the /cart and so on implemented, even though it's not really needed but it is a nice idea.

Erebus45 and SX1 like this.
  5. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

To be honest, I rather much prefer a cleaner gui with the heads shop. Maybe also stick the headshop inside a little stand so he doesn't move around.

Like, for example,
    Maybe have all the categories only show up (the top row of the current headshop) place them in the middle instead. Then you click on it the prefer category you want, then all the heads show up. Also I wish we could get a confirmation before buying, because I accidentally clicked on a head and it instantly bought. Maybe I am just an idiot and it hasn't happened to anybody else yet.

6. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Wouldn't it take a lot if space to display 7000 heads

7. WhoNeedsJimbo

WhoNeedsJimbo Popular Meeper

The only way to make this work is to give everybody /fly in that area.
    Honestly I bought a few heads from the headtrader, and its perfectly fine as it is right now, I don't see why we need this.

8. Niiicck

Niiicck Retired SuperMod

You click on the head you want, pay for it and move onto the next head your going to buy.
    Denied.