1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Halfheartsoldier - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Coelho, Dec 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

Member Name

In-Game Name(s): Halfheartsoldier

What kind of ban are you appealing? In-game

Forum Account Name(s): none

Teamspeak Name: Halfheartsoldier

Alternative Contact Method: skype teamspeak discord

When you were banned: 23 days ago

Why were you banned? ban eveding By Kling

Why we should consider your appeal: Well my Last 2 Appeals got Denied but I was tped into wild and my friend told me to attack so I attacked these people bc they were going to kill me so I deiced to kill them I did't do anything that was ban able again like I said my friend said hey tp I need to show u something he tped me I was dying then I fought back wich I think the guy who tped me should be banned, but so then I got banned 1 day I got perm banned by kling bc he thought I am JonesSniper!

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I Really don't want to be clear (removing everything I have) bc I earned all the stuff and Yes I am in JonesSniper irl family!

2. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

You have consistently acted as if you are JonesSniper prior to this, and have only said you were someone else after having been banned. There is no need to unban this account when it has been used numerous times causing trouble.

Natsu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.