1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Half a Decade

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by LadyCassandra, Jan 26, 2021.

1. LadyCassandra

LadyCassandra Rebel Angel Warrior | Sweet Baby Child

[​IMG]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    w0w

Hello again!

It's been five years since I applied for staff. I was a young'un and a gamer who had no regard for real life. I am now a junior in college studying business, hoping to major in Data Science and Marketing in 2022. A PANDEMIC has happened, I turned 20, got cheated on, and Metr0n0me now has a girlfriend (unrelated).

Five years later and what goes around comes around! I am living at home with my parents and taking things slow with online school. I run three clubs (which doesn't sound like a lot, but it is), and one of them so happens to be the Minecraft club at my university. We built our entire campus in Minecraft and are even expanding to the nearby areas. It's another community I've felt at home with, just like Meep was for me once before. I've hit some high of highs and DEFINITELY the lowest of lows that I've ever felt, as the pandemic has kept me inside and got me questioning my existence. But I'm still optimistic that the world is huge and there's a lot out there for me. I've come a long way, and I know it wouldn't have happened the same way if I hadn't discovered Meep.

I know Meep has gone through a few changes as well. I'm sad to hear about CK leaving staff (thank you for all your hard work, bud) but I'm also enthused that Dungeons has returned, revamped and functioning. Dungeons was literally the first thing that I knew how to play on Meep, so it has a very special place in my heart.

Love you all. You might see me around <3
    My new ign is NotSoCuteAsian

~~

Thank you, Meep!

Sincerely, Evelyn (LadyCassandra)

P.S. I will always love these people
    Metr0n0meSpongeyStarGroovyGrevousDeljikhoCluelessKlutzLady_HestiaBoobear1227Peperthat_one_chefNicoPopmaBob4444444Bluapol LegendcalebLordusanJess_4DsKlutchDecalsmathpro100cooey3PeriHeikaoKLINGoDawnCherrykitSummrsjunelawnchairedLord_Walrus FortemizukiCooleysworldChaosZeroXxMikuY4ckyTechnoTyson2leah2Muunkeemarthacuddlesmissy1480sicklynerdDarke_Amethyst Its_MadisonToastieHuithriliMelXPPmx728Savage2k16PseudoGodSpiderNickxGoldJalapenosxtJuniorPhooseyQawsieCityisfanCreeperCristi iiTzJDLSpydaSix

P.P.S. Idk how I do the colors every time. I'm getting too old for this

2. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

love you so much <3 it was so fun to share my wonderful meep experience with you!! so proud of your achievements so far, you'll go so far in life with that kind heart of yours. good luck with everything and I'm glad to see you coming on meep a bit as well!

cupkek will always live on

GroovyGrevous likes this.
  3. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

love you too

cult
    gang

SpongeyStar likes this.
  4. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

ur still a gamer with no regard for real life

GroovyGrevous and BooBear1227 like this.