1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Goodbye y'all

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by SuperDyl, Jul 10, 2019.

1. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

I don't think most of you even thought I was currently active, but it's time for me to leave for a couple years. I'd love to say why, but for privacy reasons, I'm going to keep the exact reasons to myself. I'll remember this server fondly and hopefully return to it when I can again. My accomplishments weren't the greatest, but I'm very proud of creating The Warp Book v1 and v2 and how @Alphaprime1212 has continued the project for at least v2.1 and v2.2 . I'm glad I finally made a shop, or more of made three separate shops. I'm proud I was able to always have the best prices on Meepcraft, verified against all chest shops available on the server. I'm also glad I was able to maintain a list of a working pwarps on this forum for so long. Thanks y'all for the good time!

I'm sorry I don't remember well what everyone did for me, but here's some attempts.

@Darkx1xShadow and @creeperpet11 , thanks for not only being my first mayors, but also helping me actually try building (even if my building was only passable). I know neither of you will probably see this post.

@qazini , you always helped other players including me. I wish I was as selfless as you. Thanks for premium!

@Midnight_Galaxy , you were always willing to help me out. I know your staff, but it meant a lot, even when my questions were hard for you to answer.

@CluelessKlutz , thanks for taking time from your many amazing projects to listen to me. Thank you also for being there in the chat with those online (even if it wasn't as much me, since I didn't chat too much). I wish I took the leaps necessary to have the success you have, but you're practically the only one who has, so it's useless to compare. I hope to hear more about you in the future and see where you go, so please never change your username.

@AdrianIsEpic , thanks for always talking to me in the town chat. I was glad to see you return to Meepcraft. Keep that friendly atmosphere, it made me glad whenever I saw your name. Also, that meme in your signature is the best thing I've seen.

Legend staff, thanks for making it easy to live in your town.

@Math_Pro , you always pushed me. I was tentative to be your friend, but I'm glad you were persistent. I've left a head for you with @Midnight_Galaxy . I hope you always keep your passion, but I also hope you'll be more patient and think more about your choices. You better be around when I'm back so we can have that giant shop. Thanks for VIP!

@CasualNuker , you also pushed me. I'm sorry I was hard to get, and that I have to leave so soon. I've always been scared of the responsibility necessary to maintain a town, especially with my bad time management. I hope you'll do well. You're ambitious and you have a way of getting things to happen, I hope you can grow patience and persistence to go with that ambition. Please remember to think things through in the future, especially before you post on the forums. Also, the street Borealis was referencing the Aurora Borealis, which mixed nicely at the town center; I wish you'd change that back. I also left you a head at /t outpost 1, the town storage.

For what I've left behind--not much. There may still be copies of The Warp Book v1 and v2 floating around. I created a Microsoft Access document of all shop listings as of a month ago (except for pwarp Large). Here's a link. It's not perfect and probably way too much for most people, but a lot can be done with it. Even without Microsoft Access, the database in there should be extremely useful. I expect @KlutchDecals and @CluelessKlutz to find the data not just interesting, but also useful part of server maintenance/project work. Finally, there are four heads of mine. The first I lost to @Synergizer , something that rather irks me. The other three belong to @Math_Pro (currently in @Midnight_Galaxy 's care), @Casual_Nuker (at Aurora outpost 1, the town stockroom), and in the Mythical Capital at spawn (check the blue premiums in the right wing).

I'll hopefully be back, so y'all relax and enjoy yourselves. Please keep track of prices, it's crazy how weird prices can get when no one compares prices from shop-to-shop. It would also be nice if someone took to tracking pwarps for me until staff finally can update that plugin. I'll be on the forums for another couple weeks and can still hop in game, though I have no real money or items. Until we meet again!

2. Jinkeloid

Jinkeloid Celebrity Meeper

Welcome back any time!

SuperDyl likes this.
  3. Wiggle_Waggle

Wiggle_Waggle Popular Meeper

4. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

Ill miss you bro, hope to see you back

SuperDyl likes this.