1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Ghost Corp. Architecture

Discussion in 'Closed Marketplace' started by bloodyghost, May 17, 2018.

1. bloodyghost

bloodyghost local haunt

-= Ghost Corp Architecture =-
    [​IMG]

Phantom Convention Center, Ghost_Corp
    Ghost Corp. Architecture is one of the foremost in open-interior buildings for businesses and towns. We specialize in affordable detailing and space efficiency, meaning your building can be ornate and eye-catching while still maintaining its functionality. We can make material and detailing decisions to fit nearly every budget. Below (as well as above) are some examples of work done by Ghost Corp:

Shop interior built for CasualNuker, Moria
    [​IMG]

Interior of /pwarp sell, Ghost_Corp
    [​IMG]

Towny Map Building, Legend
    [​IMG]

-= ---------------- =-

As you can see, Ghost Corp buildings practice excellent symmetry and are stunning, standout buildings.

Pricing/Policies
    Our pricing is dependent on the materials chosen and the size and detailing of the building. There is no fixed rate, and we can give you lower cost options if our price is out of your budget. However, for any reasonable purposes, we cannot build anything under a price of 10k. Providing certain materials can be deducted from your cost in most situations.

In most cases we will build a partial concept model of your build in creative so we can ensure you are content with the design we will be building.

We ask that you pay for the building as soon as possible, preferably when construction begins in towns. If Ghost Corp. Architecture is unable to complete the building due to outside circumstances, you will be refunded.

If you are interested in having us design and construct a unique building for you, please leave a reply below or /msg or /mail send bloodyghost in-game. Thanks!
    ~

2. twomoo1119

twomoo1119 Celebrity Meeper

Do you do high rises/sky scrapers?

3. bloodyghost

bloodyghost local haunt

Sure

4. twomoo1119

twomoo1119 Celebrity Meeper

Can i see any that you might’ve done

5. bloodyghost

bloodyghost local haunt

I have done lots of skyscrapers before, and I have done one in Peachstreet that is still standing; as soon as I can get in game I’ll show it to you.

SuperDyl likes this.
  6. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

The shop @bloodyghost made me is high quality and he allowed me to help in the making and perfection he also allows you to choose every aspect of your build down to the littlest details

EDIT; is the shop done yet?

EDIT II; Don’t forget we need to brainstorm the exclusive area in the middle tonight in creative

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    SuperDyl and bloodyghost like this.
  7. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

That isn’t funny. To make fun of someone who died is just messed up.

Rip bloodyghost. Rest easy.

Adam34falcon and Zesk like this.
  8. Zesk

Zesk Well-Known Meeper

This is possibly the shittiest thing I have ever read.

9. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

I bet you didn't read Gaeyeong's reply?

Pmx728 and Adam34falcon like this.