1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

gaeibel46's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by gaeibel46, Nov 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gaeibel46

gaeibel46 Meeper

In game name: gaeibel46
    Skype Username: graham.eibel (I prefer Skype over team speak)
    Teamspeak Username: gaeibel46

Mic use: Always[​IMG]
    TimeZone: EST
    Hours online per weekday: 6-12 I am on and off because of School work. (These hours include summer hours)
    Hours online per weekend: 2-12 I am not on much of Saturday.(These hours include summer hours)
    Position Changes: Elite-Helper
    Introduction: Hello, Meepcraft! It's gaeibel46! Applying again for the second time!!! I will admit I have applied once before and only one time was I almost successful but I did something I shouldn't have. Okay but a little bit about me is I love playing Minecraft and going to Boy Scouts! Also I have been on Meepcraft 2 years. I became an Eagle Scout at age 13. I'm actually going to try to do Trail Life next year and earn the Freedom rank. I'm not a sort of good pvper but I am not really the best builder; I am an amazing redstoner though. Though I do try I fail horribly...But I'll keep trying and I will never give up! I was the town owner of Enderborn, a town made up of experts, no theft and enjoyment. Now I am an assistant in Butterland. A huge fear I have is getting banned from meepcraft for accidental spam. When I first joined MeepCraft I was extremely active and was a meepcraft millionaire until the reset. But that was old Meepcraft. I have been banned once but I have never been permed but you learn from your mistakes as I have and many others. One of my favorite classes in school would have to be Chemistry class I just love learning about Science. Also I am going to get Ultimate this year I hope.

Why you should be Helper: Well I'm a very active helpful since I came back to Meepcraft (I left Meepcraft for a while because I lost everything to a lurer/griefer. I rejoined when they added the new spawn. I'm on almost every day of the weekend. Even though I'm not really active on Saturdays because of school, but I still try to get on for an hour a day no matter what. I find enjoyable helping other people especially new members at spawn and the staff members. I know a lot of the staff members and past staff members that are on during my time like GingerManOWNS, Lysseal, Quaddy, Chaos, and more. I don't argue or try to pick a fight so I'm pretty good friends with the staff members. So, I wouldn't argue with staff or really disagree unless it's something extremely dumb. I've also been playing Meepcraft (aka I am a pro) for a while so this putting me to a major advantage knowing a lot of commands and rules. I do believe in giving people second chances but it all depends on what they did in the end. I know tons about the /kick and /tempban commands because I owned a server, if I do get staff. I'm at spawn a lot helping and telling staff when someone is doing something wrong like advertising and hacking. So if I were to get staff I wouldn't have to /msg some staff member about it I could take care of it then and now. I'm a person full of ideas! So I could help like if we need something new like people do in suggestions. I being an active member will also give me a chance to do a lot of /modreqs and etc. I am inpatient but I wouldn't get annoyed when some keeps asking me questions. I am very active on the forums, team speak, and Meepcraft. It feels like they'd be testing me and I kind of find that fun letting other people know that I do know what I'm doing/talking about.

Weakness: I can sometimes spell words wrong. Also I can sometimes have too much school to be on every day. Also I can overdo tasks like modreqs. I cannot always be on the forums. Also sometimes if I can be stubborn in debates even if I know that I am wrong. Also I can accidentally say goofy things when I am tired.

Conclusion: I've been playing Meepcraft for a while and know a lot about like commands and rules. Now I'm not a master at them but I know most of them. I do have a couple of weaknesses that I struggle with! I love to learn about Chemistry and go to Boy Scouts. I really like typing fast really fast! Even though I'm off Meepcraft around like 8 in my time I still get on forums with my iPod 5. At my school I'm a 4.0 average student. Thank you for Reading my application so much! Hope you enjoyed getting to know me!! Also I would like to thank all the people who helped me make it this far!!

2. Zer0000000000

Zer0000000000 Popular Meeper

Congratz on first post, (Not counting the replies to other threads.)
    I think you should try to work on your forum activity more, and I rarely see you in game. So, It's a -1 for me. Good luck though!

Iatemyfriends likes this.
  3. Staraptia

Staraptia Popular Meeper

You'll have to get rid of your brother first, he's interfering with your plan of becoming staff. Do it swiftly and by the cover of darkness.

4. TrinityIV

TrinityIV Popular Meeper

I think you should improve app and make it more organized, You need different points explaining why you should be helper.. Things like lets say Experience, Attitude or Leadership. You should be more clear on your weaknesses. Labeling them in points is very helpful and shows that you're organized. If you have problems with being stubborn make it look like
    • Stubbornness: I'm stubborn because blah blah blah.
    I'm a pretty picky person but I think points would be helpful when explaining.

+/-.

5. Forest

Forest Popular Meeper

Pros:
    You are kind irl
    You are modest (Sometimes to modest o_O)

Cons:
    You are inactive on all three aspects. MeepCraft, MeepCraft Forums, and I have never seen you on team speak
    You argue a lot
    You are stubern
    You argue about almost everything
    You lie A LOT

You are a great little nub I like playing meepcraft with you, you are evilfuzzlr very fun to hang out with but the app was a little short Just a little but it was good I wish you luck with this helper application I will not give a ratting because I think brothers thoughts do not count on this matter good luck my little nub :)

tumblr_mqs6f8398x1sne6a5o2_500.jpg

Toostenheimer likes this.
  6. Forest

Forest Popular Meeper

You want him to get rid of me o_O

Videogames321 and Staraptia like this.
  7. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

PROS:
    Active IG
    Seem nice

CONS:
    You're pretty inactive on TS and forums, and your posts in the debates section amaze me. It would seem that you don't know how to spell and you cannot carry on a logical argument or debate in any way. While I am indeed a Christian, your behavior embarrasses most Christians and people who have the misfortune of associating with your beliefs. Also, I never see you on TS (I'm not really that active myself, so I don't know about that one). Also, regarding your argument with staff, the way you act in the debates section doesn't really make that "i don't really argue with staff" look fishy. We also don't want a staff member who shows two faces--one to the staff, and a different one to the players: see Bobjoncreeper. Furthermore, you don't seem that helpful, and going off what you say, it seems like you think the helper position is about punishment, which isn't true. You also need to expand on your weaknesses section and get someone to proofread your app. Last thing: How can anyone be on 6-12 hours per weekday? That says something about their dedication to school/extracurriculars.

SirCallow likes this.
  8. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

+ Active in game
    - I really don't think you understand the rules....
    + Nice app
    - Ts activity
    - Forums activity
    I do think you potential but you have to work on some things before I'd be able to give you a +1. So I'm -1 good luck though!

9. x_bigheart_x

x_bigheart_x Celebrity Meeper

Immature (oh look at me criticizing other people's maturity ahahahaha)
    The app was a little lacking
    People stole what I wanted to say.

10. Old_Pink

Old_Pink Celebrity Meeper

+1 overall
    in my oppinion he is a good candidate for helper
    +not comunist
    +not lier
    +not ben laden

11. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

+1. He's the only one who can stop Obama Ben Laden.

12. chrisandmatthew

chrisandmatthew Celebrity Meeper

You do not have the maturity to handle staff work.
    From your attitude, posts, etc. I highly doubt you are a perfect 4.o student; I have found multiple grammatical errors in your applications, and you do not have the mental capacity to understand or even consider for a moment the other side in an argument. I sure hope you're not...lying.
    You are incredibly self-contradicting in your posts. Example:
    ...yet in your Information section, you say...
    You seem to be incompetent to several basic actions, such as using the Reply button (which you apparently learned how to use just today) or Googling.
    You have spammed the forums.
    You have a complete lack of grammatical understanding.

Minus.
    One.

13. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

-1 immature, never see you, NEVER see you in Teamspeak, and new. I will not change my mind.

KyloMeep likes this.
  14. ReadingRockstar

ReadingRockstar Popular Meeper

"obama ben laden"

15. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

By the way you also lied about the amount of time spent on meepcraft because I never see you on for 12 hours a day. Heck I never see you on for 1 hour.

16. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

This is why I give you a -10. Ingredients, can't control your feelings, inactive.

17. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

THANK YOU KIND SIR THIS JUST MADE MY DAY.

+1 THIS APP MUST BE ACCEPTED THIS GUY WILL TOTALLY STOP BEN LADEN

18. ArcticGamer

ArcticGamer New Meeper

I am new here, so please tell me if I am making any mistakes. I am just following what many people say.

- Only a member ( I am new member, but you should be at least well-known member)
    - Not on TS a lot
    - Reasons others said above

kwagscraft likes this.
  19. TNT404

TNT404 Popular Meeper

Heh +1
    LOL no. Difference between "Stubborn" And "Douchebag". Trust me I know, as I can easily be one. It's a nice app and all, but LOL no.

20. SillySilver

SillySilver Celebrity Meeper

Well now its hard to rate ya.
    You were kinda Inactive for long time, and I can understand that lurer/griefer made you quit. Still you should never give up after that, just keep going.
    Still you can be stubborn, immature and unactive in three aspects. I see you on Meep sometimes, but I dont see you helping(or im just blind).
    You should try to act more mature, help people by answering questions and giving good tips. Also, try to be less stubborn.
    Im on -1, reasons above.
    But if you listen the tips people gives ya, maybe theres a change.

ArcticGamer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.