1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Forums Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by #Unbanblow_rubberduck, Jun 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #Unbanblow_rubberduck

#Unbanblow_rubberduck Meeper

Name - blow_rubberduck
    Infraction - Broken rule
    Date - 6-10-14
    Summary - I was looking at guggybugs ban appeal and they were talking about it and I remember when a quote when guggy said ******** and so I wrote it but then I saw it was a ban for a different time and I believe I should be unbanned because I was in the situation and I was just stating that he also said that same server name another time and it isn't his first time advertising.

Cherrykit likes this.
  2. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

You said the name of another server, so you got a warning point. The warning points that you got have stacked up! You have 5 active warning points, it is definitely not just a one time occurrence. You could have easily avoided this by saying "another server" or something along those lines. This appeal is denied, please wait out your forum ban as it is completely justified.

DiamondBoy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.